Science Forums

The Climate Change Hoax

Thoth101

On 9/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, montgomery said:

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Marc_Morano

[quote]

Marc Morano, who has no climate science expertise,................ [/quote]

That's as far as I needed to read!

I didn't expect you to watch it Monty. You only believe what CNN the Criminal News Network tells you. I bet if it was Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitzer talking about it, You would believe every word they tell you.😄

“Global warming is a sham, perpetuated by a network of dirty government officials, greedy corporations, and bought-off scientific organizations.”

John Casey
Climate Consultant – NASA/NOAA
On 9/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, montgomery said:

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Marc_Morano

[quote]

Marc Morano, who has no climate science expertise,................ [/quote]

That's as far as I needed to read!

Leading “global warming” scientists revealed conspiracies, collusions, data manipulation, destruction of information, and even admission of flaws that were buried.

John Casey, a former White House space program advisor, climate consultant to NASA and NOAA, and space shuttle engineer, stated the following:

“Global warming is a sham, perpetuated by a network of dirty government officials, greedy corporations, and bought-off scientific organizations.”

John Casey
Climate Consultant – NASA/NOAA

Casey’s research revealed government officials deliberately alter climate data to enhance the “global warming” agenda.

In short, government funded scientists, want to make sure that any “global warming” research published, will say exactly what government officials want it to say, by using only partial data that supports their end goal of man-made “global warming.”

https://w3.resolutewealth.com/Finance/RWL/LP/RWL-Dark-Winter?promo_code=zhs3nmqq

Global Warming is a political ploy based on the non-scientific approach of selective data gathering.  Computer models are man made and are not substitutes for real science.

Sorry Greta, you are being used !!

https://salmartingano.com/2020/03/global-warming-a-very-convenient-lie/

Thoth, not being a climate expert like Morano, your choice for an authority ISN'T, my best argument is as follows:

If you and Icky David think it's a hoax then it has to be true and very real. If I was to agree with you on it being a hoax then my reputation for agreeing with extreme right wingnuts on yours and Icky's lizard people, would be in tatters! Or even worse, me being in agreement with Icky David being the son of the GOD!!

However, being an openminded person who favours giving you and David the benefit of the doubt, could you provide a bit more evidence on the lizard people and the son of the god claim?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, montgomery said:

Thoth, not being a climate expert like Morano, your choice for an authority ISN'T, my best argument is as follows:

If you and Icky David think it's a hoax then it has to be true and very real. If I was to agree with you on it being a hoax then my reputation for agreeing with extreme right wingnuts on yours and Icky's lizard people, would be in tatters! Or even worse, me being in agreement with Icky David being the son of the GOD!!

However, being an openminded person who favours giving you and David the benefit of the doubt, could you provide a bit more evidence on the lizard people and the son of the god claim?

Thanks!

This article sums it up real well. I will post a little excerpt then you can go to the link if you chose to read it or not.

The Science

Some basic facts:

1. Atmospheric CO2 has increased from about 0.03% to about 0.04% over the last 100 years. Some of this is doubtlessly due to domestic and industrial sources. The majority of CO2 in the atmosphere is produced by nature.
  2. CO2 is a minor greenhouse gas, so it will cause some warming of the atmosphere – probably not much. The warming effect of CO2 effect tapers off dramatically with increasing concentrations. Water vapour, by comparison, is a much more potent greenhouse gas than CO2, and its effect is almost impossible to plot.
  3. The earth’s temperature has probably increased by about 0.6 degree centigrade (plus or minus 0.2 degrees) over the last 120 years. However, not all scientists agree that the temperatures have been correctly measured due to the urban heat island effect. It could be even less.
  4. Graphs of the earth’s temperature have been falsified in recent years by the IPCC. The famous “hockey-stick” graph showing temperatures neatly matching CO2 levels, as initially presented my Michael Mann and used by the IPCC and Al Gore in his documentary, has been proven to be incorrect. This graph falsely shows a fairly level temperature over the last few hundred years, which suddenly rises in the 20th century in line with man’s CO2 output. In 2001, the IPCC suddenly switched from the previously published and universally-accepted graph which shows rhythmical variations of temperature - a rise during the lengthy medieval warm period from about 900 to 1300 AD when temperatures were significantly warmer than they are today, and a subsequent cooling during the “little ice age” during the 16th up to the 19th century. Temperatures dropped to the lowest point in the last 10,000 years at about 1875.

The question of whether the alarm over the climate is real or part of a darker agenda is an important one, and one that is for each individual to decide for himself (or herself). The view of the many “climate change sceptics” is that the sun is the main driver of climate and that CO2 plays a minor, insignificant role. Some go further and argue that the frenzy and lies around CO2-induced climate change is politically-motivated. I urge you to check out the science for yourself, and ask yourself the question “Who benefits?”

For those who do wish to check out the science, I cannot do better than recommend Peter Taylor’s downloadable 230 page Climate Science Report at http://www.ethos-uk.com . For those less scientifically-minded, have a look at the 30 page summary from the same site.

In conclusion, I offer the following quotations for you to ponder:

“The global warming alarm is dressed up as science, but it's not science, it's propaganda.”  Prof. Paul Reiter

“We're just being told lies. That's what it comes down to.” Nigel Calder, former editor of New Scientist, speaking about the global warming hypothesis.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Joseph Goebbels, Minister for propaganda, Nazi Germany.

http://www.whale.to/b/phethean.html

7 hours ago, montgomery said:

Thanks!

There are extremes to both the left and the right. It is in the end a divide and concur technique to keep the left and right in a constant war against each other, without them ever finding out who the true controllers are. If you want to know more about reptilians, here is a good place to start for you.

https://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

On 10/3/2020 at 1:23 PM, montgomery said:

You seem to think the phrase is 'divide and concur'. It's not, it's 'divide and conquer'.

I'm not into reptile people on a science forum and neither should you be! 

https://www.crystalinks.com/reading.html

Was you psychic reading for $180 with Ellie a good investment Thoth?

You are right, I have been spelling that wrong. Afterall I did go to an American school.😄 But as you get older also loose track on how to spell things. So excuse me if I have spelled a word or 2 wrong. You are checking the spelling because you have no facts to come back at me with. And atleast at the end of every sentence I don't say Aeyyyyy.😂

Actually I really wouldn't trust Ellie as a very good psychic when she can't even figure out what is going on with politics or the Covid. So if I was going to use a psychic it definitely wouldn't be her. If I was going to use a psychic it would be something called Cosmic Awareness. But you wouldn't know anything about that. On her website I think the link to the reptilians is a good place to start for beginners, such as yourself. Kind of a reptilians for dummies.😄