Science Forums

Real Life Gundam Moves

Vmedvil2

11 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

In a awe inspiring feat of engineering this 25 ton Gundam robot moves in Japan, read more at https://www.yahoo.com/news/alive-25-ton-gundam-robot-100010467.html

He's lovely Victor but I can't help thinking that one strategically place shot from a .22 would send him splatting down on his cute face.

22 hours ago, balagna said:

o , o , o 

oh montgomery!

how can you show your head here?

I remember you had been banned based on your demand.

I was suspended twice for something to do with taking a stand against Thoth's conspiracy theory nonsense. I saw it as my sacrifice for the good of the forum. 

I still see some hope for this forum if spammers like you are somehow taken under control.

I'm still willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the forum because it's become practically useless the way it is now.

Providing I'm here to help for a while yet, what can we do? 

Good and useful forums are still surviving the change that's come about and I'm currently taking part on 4 in total including this one. This forum is at a crossroad now and it's going to need help to survive. How can we deal with Thoth without completely humiliating him and chasing him away?

1 hour ago, montgomery said:

I was suspended twice for something to do with taking a stand against Thoth's conspiracy theory nonsense. I saw it as my sacrifice for the good of the forum. 

I still see some hope for this forum if spammers like you are somehow taken under control.

I'm still willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the forum because it's become practically useless the way it is now.

Good and useful forums are still surviving the change that's come about and I'm currently taking part on 4 in total including this one. This forum is at a crossroad now and it's going to need help to survive. How can we deal with Thoth without completely humiliating him and chasing him away?

I am not a spammer.

I do not read thoth's posts,I deal with my intellectual properties only these days. 

and not with you!

anyway,I shall continue my developments

go, and sleep ...

Edited by balagna

On 9/26/2020 at 12:03 PM, montgomery said:

That is total nonsense in why you were banned. You are ignorant to everyone and even the moderators. You also constantly gas light people. I think it may be time for you to look in the mirror and see where the problem lies Monty. You know you are known around here as a total troll and shrill don't you?