Science Forums

David Icke Must Be Taken Seriously

montgomery

Our David says:

Thousands of years ago, the reptilian beings [from the constellations Orion, Sirius, and Draco] intervened on planet Earth and began interbreeding with humans. Not physically, however, but rather through the manipulation of the human coding, or DNA. Icke states that it is no coincidence that humans have fundamental reptilian genetics within their brain.

I have just realized that I am part lizard and that's the reason why Thoth is starting to make perfect sense. He's been right all along.

Not only that but I've started to see the UFO's again since Thoth is back on the forum after a month away.

Our David says:

I have just realized that I am part lizard and that's the reason why Thoth is starting to make perfect sense. He's been right all along.

Not only that but I've started to see the UFO's again since Thoth is back on the forum after a month away.

Your the one that was banned for a month. I have not been gone for a month you have troll.

Your the one that was banned for a month. I have not been gone for a month you have troll.

I didn't mean banned from the forum Thoth, I meant eliminated from my life for a month. Now since you're back in my life I'm turning into a lizard, I'm seeing UFO's, and I'm even seeing Jews with boxcutters on airplanes like Icky David suggests. I think?

I didn't mean banned from the forum Thoth, I meant eliminated from my life for a month. Now since you're back in my life I'm turning into a lizard, I'm seeing UFO's, and I'm even seeing Jews with boxcutters on airplanes like Icky David suggests. I think?

Actually according to the official story by the mainstream it was Muslims with box cutters. Icke talks about Zionism nothing about Jews on the plane. But if you read anything you would know that. If you ever take time to read straight from David Icke's book Tales from the time loop:

Zionism is a political movement, not a people

Zionism was the creation of the Ashkenazi/Khazar leadership, especially the House of Rothschild. What

most people don't realize is that Jewish people and the political movement called Zionism are not the same

thing. It is like saying the Republican Party in the United States is the American nation or Blair's Labour

Party is the British nation. Large numbers of Jewish people are deeply opposed to the goals and claims of

Zionism, but their views don't get reported. An example is the Neturei Karta movement, a grouping of

Jewish people campaigning to expose the truth about Zionism

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.109.3886&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Edited by Thoth101

• 1 month later...