Science Forums

The Reality Of The Four Dimensions Of Space And Time.

ovdtogt

We live in four dimensions. Time/light is the first dimension. The basic foundation of all reality is time/wave/frequency. These properties all exist in the first dimension. Photon's only come into existence (for us in the fourth dimension) when they interact with our dimension. They are the ultimate time travellers. In the absense of light (time) linear velocity shifts down to a lower dimension and starts to take on the qualities of a wave/frequency. All higher dimensions drop one level and assume the properties of the lower dimension. A particle drops out of the fourth dimensions and becomes a three dimensional being. It's linear velocity starts to take on the qualities of the first dimension (wave/frequency). This is an explantation of the dual nature of particle. By removing light the particle loses it's foundation. It is forced into a lower dimension, dropping out of the fourth dimension and it's linear velocity becomes a wave/frequency. It assumes the properties of Time itself, thereby becoming timeless. 

All manner of phenomenon can be understood if you consider that by removing light you are removing the foundation of time from the four dimensional reality. Everthing that exists within two dimensions and higher will drop one dimension. Whatever moved as a circular velocity becomes a linear velocity and everything that was a linear velocity becomes a wave/frequency displaying an interference pattern. All matter retains its superposition properties (i.e. undefined) until light is re-introduced and all dimensions are raised to a higher level again. They emerge into the fourth dimension. 

post-96395-0-20296200-1598793856_thumb.jpg

We live in four dimensions. Time/light is the first dimension. The basic foundation of all reality is time/wave/frequency. These properties all exist in the first dimension. Photon's only come into existence (for us in the fourth dimension) when they interact with our dimension. They are the ultimate time travellers. In the absense of light (time) linear velocity shifts down to a lower dimension and starts to take on the qualities of a wave/frequency. All higher dimensions drop one level and assume the properties of the lower dimension. A particle drops out of the fourth dimensions and becomes a three dimensional being. It's linear velocity starts to take on the qualities of the first dimension (wave/frequency). This is an explantation of the dual nature of particle. By removing light the particle loses it's foundation. It is forced into a lower dimension, dropping out of the fourth dimension and it's linear velocity becomes a wave/frequency. It assumes the properties of Time itself, thereby becoming timeless. 

All manner of phenomenon can be understood if you consider that by removing light you are removing the foundation of time from the four dimensional reality. Everthing that exists within two dimensions and higher will drop one dimension. Whatever moved as a circular velocity becomes a linear velocity and everything that was a linear velocity becomes a wave/frequency displaying an interference pattern. All matter retains its superposition properties (i.e. undefined) until light is re-introduced and all dimensions are raised to a higher level again. They emerge into the fourth dimension.

To your first statement ;Disagree ; time/light is not a dimension in and of its self . Both exist in the first place because of the three fundamental dimensions .

Your next statement ; Disagree ; fundamental to reality is two parts , wave and particle ( proven by Rutherford in his experiment that the atom has a physical core ). Not just the wave .

To your first statement ;Disagree ; time/light is not a dimension in and of its self . Both exist in the first place because of the three fundamental dimensions .

Your next statement ; Disagree ; fundamental to reality is two parts , wave and particle ( proven by Rutherford in his experiment that the atom has a physical core ). Not just the wave .

Can you give us some definitions of the terms you use, because I sort of see it as the same thing as the OP, seems to be just throwing out terms, you see it a lot in quantum mechanics, even just using the term 'quantum mechanics' as a conclusion.

You say time/light is not a dimension in and of itself.  So what is your concept of what a dimension is?

What is a dimension, unless you can define that it is just a word, same for 'wave' or 'particle', what specifically is a wave? and what is a particle?

So ask yourself what qualifies as a dimension? You could say that the 3 spatial dimensions are directions that we label X,Y,Z in that case a space dimension is a direction. But we know we can go in an infinite number of directions, so why only 3?

If time is a dimension, it does not have a direction at all. So the number of directions time can go is 1 (forward direction). 

So if you can already go in any direction in space, what direction is a 'higher' or 'lower' dimension?

Then you bring up 'reality', but you bring it up as your interpretation of observations, but you are taking interpretations of 'wave' and 'particle' what is fundamental to reality.

So I think terms needs to be defined and pinned down as a basis for a debate, if the OP states that 'things can be explained' using X, then explain it using X.

I don't know I'm rambling.. 

But let us know what qualifies for joining the Dimension club.. 

Can you give us some definitions of the terms you use, because I sort of see it as the same thing as the OP, seems to be just throwing out terms, you see it a lot in quantum mechanics, even just using the term 'quantum mechanics' as a conclusion.

You say time/light is not a dimension in and of itself. So what is your concept of what a dimension is?

What is a dimension, unless you can define that it is just a word, same for 'wave' or 'particle', what specifically is a wave? and what is a particle?

So ask yourself what qualifies as a dimension? You could say that the 3 spatial dimensions are directions that we label X,Y,Z in that case a space dimension is a direction. But we know we can go in an infinite number of directions, so why only 3?

If time is a dimension, it does not have a direction at all. So the number of directions time can go is 1 (forward direction).

So if you can already go in any direction in space, what direction is a 'higher' or 'lower' dimension?

Then you bring up 'reality', but you bring it up as your interpretation of observations, but you are taking interpretations of 'wave' and 'particle' what is fundamental to reality.

So I think terms needs to be defined and pinned down as a basis for a debate, if the OP states that 'things can be explained' using X, then explain it using X.

I don't know I'm rambling..

But let us know what qualifies for joining the Dimension club..

To your last statement ; depth ( height , both below and above the plane ) , length ; extension of height ; breadth ; expansion of length . 360° . With Space . Take away one , collapses all the rest Edited by current

Mutex

Time is not a real dimension . In the Physical sense . Time can not change any movement(s) by any-thing . In and of its self .

The absence of time does not collapse Space and the other three fundamental dimensions .

Just curious how you rationalize time-crystals with this definition of dimension.

To your last statement ; depth ( height , both below and above the plane ) , length ; extension of height ; breadth ; expansion of length . 360° . With Space . Take away one , collapses all the rest

So what is a dimension again?

So I don't see what you are trying to say, it just seems like more 'words', do you need 'height' to qualify as a dimension?

Or are you saying that it is the actual 'length' that is the dimension, so 'below' and 'above' are dimensions, but they are also directions like X,Y,Z.

Does time have those properties? Is it a dimension? 

Think of it that way for a second: Space is 3 dimension, and it is 'curved' or 'warped', ok, what property of space do you plat on graph paper such that you have curved or warped space.

What is it you are plotting?

Don't worry I am only asking these questions because I do not feel there are good answers for them, there is no property of space that any different as a function of direction.

X,Y,Z are 'Dimensions' in the weakest sense of the word, they are directions and there are 3 of them because mathematically it is the minimum number of points you need to define a POSITION in space, relative to a reference.

So I do not think that direction alone qualifies as a dimension.

If you have read some of my other posts I think the fundamental property of space is LENGTH, also the fundamental property of time is LENGTH.

It is pretty intuitive, and everyone knows that is the case, space is long, and so is time. 

Space is the 'length of space' between two objects or defined points, it's the gap of NOTHING that separates things, time is the length of time that separates events. 

I see DIMENSION as the common term of dimension, that that is 'What are the dimensions of your room?" OR "what are the LENGTHS of your room'.

If I asked you for the dimensions of your room would you reply 'X,Y,Z' ? You would probably tell me a set of LENGTHS, you might say 2 meters high, 3 meters wide...etc.

I read your other post, I agree, what we see as time (length) is an emergent property of space length, it is space length derived time (shortened to SPACETIME).

The time we experience is not 'past and future' time line, we experience 'space has length' time. 

1 year is the length of space it takes for the earth to go around the sun 1 time, one day is the length of space a point on the earth takes to do one rotation. 1 hour is the length of space it takes for the hour hand of your clock to go from 1 to 2. 

So now that we know space has a fundamental length dimension (and not 3 direction dimensions), we can say that space is ONE DIMENSIONAL (length), and that time is a function of that length property. 

So for something to qualify as a dimension it would need to have a fundamental length property (as space and time does), so apart from space and time when else has a length? (good luck coming up with something, I can't).. 

We live in a 1 dimensional (flat) universe of space, that length of space times room for dynamics to occur, and of course anything happening in space will also have to happen over space derived time.

The length of space and the length of time are the same thing, that is why the speed of light is constant.

Just curious how you rationalize time-crystals with this definition of dimension.

I'm not sure, I could say that matter does funky things, and effects are not a conclusion. But I am also not really getting what the time-crystals are showing or trying to show.

But crystals are particularly funky, so I could conceive of mechanisms that do things with phase stages, and ordering or reordering of structure under certain conditions.  But it's an effect, it is not a conclusion. 

OH WAIT: I did not make that statement  :surprise:

I would say that if you consider time as a dimension (and sure it is), the 'dimension' of time is that time is a length, time is a length of time, that length of time is a function of the length of space. 

that a time crystal "Repeats in time, as well as in space" makes perfect sense, the time is derived from the space (length).

The OP (and some of the responses to the OP) is chock full of strange claims. In fact, it is just gibberish.

If you don’t agree, then feel free to back up any or all of the following claims and don’t forget to post supporting links:

In the absense of light (time) linear velocity shifts down to a lower dimension and starts to take on the qualities of a wave/frequency.

All higher dimensions drop one level and assume the properties of the lower dimension.

A particle drops out of the fourth dimensions and becomes a three dimensional being. It's linear velocity starts to take on the qualities of the first dimension (wave/frequency).

All manner of phenomenon can be understood if you consider that by removing light you are removing the foundation of time from the four dimensional reality.

Everthing that exists within two dimensions and higher will drop one dimension.

Whatever moved as a circular velocity becomes a linear velocity and everything that was a linear velocity becomes a wave/frequency displaying an interference pattern.