Science Forums

Not Made On Earth, Ufo Findings

Vmedvil2

The Pentagon has reconstructed the UFO task force and a former member of the program says these UFOs "are not made on this earth" , read more at https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/not-made-on-this-earth-top-secret-pentagon-ufo-task-force-reportedly-expected-to-reveal-some-findings

P.S. I think this finally proves once and for all that UFOs not from Earth exist.

Like I told you, they are out there, Other humans are not our biggest threat!

88db38a255229115e0b6e11691873719.gif

Edited by VictorMedvil

How did they determine they are not made from earth?

In fact how could you tell if something was or was not made on the earth? Especially if all you have are pictures!

I don't know however he is a Pentagon UFO Expert, if he says they are not from Earth they probably aren't.

The Pentagon has reconstructed the UFO task force and a former member of the program says these UFOs "are not made on this earth"

That's exactly what someone involved with highly classified aircraft would want you to think. Space is pretty big. If there are aliens out there then they'd have real trouble getting to us. Why would any aliens capable of reaching us waste that much time and effort to actually do it, we'd hold no interest for them. Unless of course we're the first aliens that they've found.

They definitely aren't a threat to us if they've been here for a while. If they're advanced enough to reach us then they're advanced enough to wipe us out very easily and they'd be nothing we could do to stop them. That hasn't happened, why would it? We can't have anything that they'd need, and even if we did they'd be able to take it with minimum casualties.

The question of whether or not extraterrestrials are out there is an excellent one because both answers would be incredible, either we're not alone and if they're close enough to even see then galaxies are teeming with life or it's just us which would make us the most important thing in the universe by far. We'd be the only thing that really matters because we can perceive it.

Edited by A-wal

That's exactly what someone involved with highly classified aircraft would want you to think

Someone involved with a highly classified anything has been told and is trained not to tell you anything, you are specifically told not to try to give misinformation or to make something up, because that often actually gives out real information.

The world of high security and secrets is a pain in the bu__, you are not even allowed to say what type of work you do, let alone make claims about something like 'not made on earth'.. 

But again, how would you determine if something was made on earth or not, specifically?

Someone involved with a highly classified anything has been told and is trained not to tell you anything, you are specifically told not to try to give misinformation or to make something up, because that often actually gives out real information.

The world of high security and secrets is a pain in the bu__, you are not even allowed to say what type of work you do, let alone make claims about something like 'not made on earth'..

Saying it's not made on Earth gives no information away other than the person saying that wants you to think it's not from Earth.

But again, how would you determine if something was made on earth or not, specifically?

I suppose if they could tell it's made from materials not found on Earth, but how would they do that without capturing one and then the dudes inside would give it away one way or the other.

The Pentagon has reconstructed the UFO task force and a former member of the program says these UFOs "are not made on this earth" , read more at https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/not-made-on-this-earth-top-secret-pentagon-ufo-task-force-reportedly-expected-to-reveal-some-findings

P.S. I think this finally proves once and for all that UFOs not from Earth exist.

Like I told you, they are out there, Other humans are not our biggest threat!

88db38a255229115e0b6e11691873719.gif

Great Post Victor. What the government usually does is they say they shut something down and they do but they just transfer it and rename it while the programs keep going on just with a different name.

As I have always stated there are aliens here and they have been for a very long time. There are many varieties such as the Greys, Reptilians, Insectoids, Tall Greys and many many more. There is also something called the Galactic Federation which the Grays and Reptilians are not a part of. The Reptoids from Orion take over planets and control them and the inhabitants. They are warlike and probably why we have become warlike. They mainly stay in the 4th dimension and control while hidden as some people have seen those high in the political spectrum shape shift. The Gnostics called them the Archons. This is all just coming from memory but I have done much research on this over the years.

Also the government has reverse engineered some of the downed crafts, so some of the UFO's we see in the sky are humans.