Science Forums

Trump Blames China For "unleashing" The Coronavirus

Vmedvil2

It seems that Trump has publicly stated that he blames China for "Unleashing" the Coronavirus, read more at https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-china-unleashed-coronavirus

Yea and I am always seeing commercials where they are blaming Trump for the Coronavirus in America. Seems the far left think Trump created the  virus himself. After all he is a white man. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You know a lot on many things about Biology and things like that. So is it true that viruses have never been scientifically demonstrated to exist? They were only demonstrated to be particles. What are your thoughts on that?

Yea and I am always seeing commercials where they are blaming Trump for the Coronavirus in America. Seems the far left think Trump created the  virus himself. After all he is a white man. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You know a lot on many things about Biology and things like that. So is it true that viruses have never been scientifically demonstrated to exist? They were only demonstrated to be particles. What are your thoughts on that?

Trump invents new monsantos in his head faster than you!

And you don't have to ask Victor if viruses are really only 'particles' and they don't exist. It's all very, very beautiful and very true! 

Trump invents new monsantos in his head faster than you!

And you don't have to ask Victor if viruses are really only 'particles' and they don't exist. It's all very, very beautiful and very true! 

I am not a big fan of Trump either and I am sure he is always looking for ways to make money. But he does donate his presidential salary and not keep it so you have to give him credit for that. Not many presidents have done that.

Yes Viruses are alot like Nanobots they exist as nano-particles with encapsulated proteins that replicate their DNA or RNA, in reality they are just these nano-particles that replicate when they can use a cell's ribosome, they are a molecular parasite, however when they reproduce they do require those specific proteins to replicate which are generated by ribosomes, that's how viruses are made synthetically by using DNA/RNA instructions to program the ribosome to make Synthetic proteins that then form into a nano-particle.

Example Artificial Nano-particle

Colloidal-nanoparticle-of-lead-sulfide-s

Example Virus Nano-particle(Rabies Virion)

images.jpg

The only "Real" difference between them is the materials they are constructed of, in many ways viruses are organic molecular nanobots that are just naturally occurring.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Yes Viruses are alot like Nanobots they exist as nano-particles with encapsulated proteins that replicate their DNA or RNA, in reality they are just these nano-particles that replicate when they can use a cell's ribosome, they are a molecular parasite, however when they reproduce they do require those specific proteins to replicate which are generated by ribosomes, that's how viruses are made synthetically by using DNA/RNA instructions to program the ribosome to make Synthetic proteins that then form into a nano-particle.

Example Artificial Nano-particle

Colloidal-nanoparticle-of-lead-sulfide-s

Example Virus Nano-particle(Rabies Virion)

images.jpg

The only "Real" difference between them is the materials they are constructed of, in many ways viruses are organic molecular nanobots that are just naturally occurring.

Thanks for that explanation. That makes a lot of sense. It is interesting they can be called nano-particles. So in theory can artificially created nano-bots be applied to these nano-particles? Maybe to enhance their DNA or RNA?

Thanks for that explanation. That makes a lot of sense. It is interesting they can be called nano-particles. So in theory can artificially created nano-bots be applied to these nano-particles? Maybe to enhance their DNA or RNA?

Yes, actually that has already been done for therapeutic purposes(https://www.sciencenews.org/article/nanobot-viruses-tag-and-round-bacteria-food-and-water). The Fusion between natural viral nano-particles and artificial ones has already happened in experiments, also yes Artificial and synthetic natural genes can be used to enhance viruses along with the merging of artificial and natural nano-particles's structure. Nano-robotics is still a emerging technology but some development has happened in that field. It's been around 25 years since the first synthetic virus being Polio that was synthesized from synthetic genes. Nano-machines are relatively newer being around since 2012, I think we will have artificial nano-factories(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_assembler) by 2030.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Yes, actually that has already been done for therapeutic purposes(https://www.sciencenews.org/article/nanobot-viruses-tag-and-round-bacteria-food-and-water). The Fusion between natural viral nano-particles and artificial ones has already happened in experiments, also yes Artificial and synthetic natural genes can be used to enhance viruses along with the merging of artificial and natural nano-particles's structure. Nano-robotics is still a emerging technology but some development has happened in that field. It's been around 25 years since the first synthetic virus being Polio that was synthesized from synthetic genes. Nano-machines are relatively newer being around since 2012, I think we will have artificial nano-factories(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_assembler) by 2030.

Thanks for that information. That is what I am starting to think this Covid-19 is and if not the next one for sure will be. It is also fishy to me that the MSM is always putting forth propaganda that Covid-19 wasn't made in a lab.

And one could only imagine if these viruses are robotic and can be turned on and off through different frequencies and technologies. The ultimate bio warfare weapon without anybody knowing. And they can control world economies and populations with a change of a frequency. Could that be what is happening now?

Thanks for that information. That is what I am starting to think this Covid-19 is and if not the next one for sure will be. It is also fishy to me that the MSM is always putting forth propaganda that Covid-19 wasn't made in a lab.

And one could only imagine if these viruses are robotic and can be turned on and off through different frequencies and technologies. The ultimate bio warfare weapon without anybody knowing. And they can control world economies and populations with a change of a frequency. Could that be what is happening now?

Biological Machines cannot be manipulated with things like that however they are able to control the artificial ones with magnetic fields and light as they are composed of non-organic molecules that are reactive to magnetism and electromagnetic radiation. I don't think it is possible to manipulate organic nano-particles that are fully organic in such a way as organic ones do not react to magnetism nor light. I want to point out the difference between Synthetic and Artificial nano-particles Synthetic just means was created in a lab using natural organic genes or proteins where as artificial means not found in nature which were also made in a lab, All natural nano-particles are organic that are from this planet, if it isn't made of carbon partially then it is artificial.

All Synthetic and Natural Biological Machines are made of amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins, if it isn't made of these 20 amino acids then it is artificial. The Organic/Natural Nano-factory present in every cell, the ribosome can only construct machinery/"Proteins" in amino acid chains as its structure.

central-dogma-and-protein-synthesis-28-7

16e298ed875ee038f2a911c76a6d2b48.jpg

i-Gen3-06-04-Figure-L.jpg

Which this is just basic Biochemistry the understanding of how this all works.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Biological Machines cannot be manipulated with things like that however they are able to control the artificial ones with magnetic fields and light as they are composed of non-organic molecules that are reactive to magnetism and electromagnetic radiation. I don't think it is possible to manipulate organic nano-particles that are fully organic in such a way as organic ones do not react to magnetism nor light. I want to point out the difference between Synthetic and Artificial nano-particles Synthetic just means was created in a lab using natural organic genes or proteins where as artificial means not found in nature which were also made in a lab, All natural nano-particles are organic that are from this planet, if it isn't made of carbon partially then it is artificial.

All Synthetic and Natural Biological Machines are made of amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins, if it isn't made of these 20 amino acids then it is artificial. The Organic/Natural Nano-factory present in every cell, the ribosome can only construct machinery/"Proteins" in amino acid chains as its structure.

central-dogma-and-protein-synthesis-28-7

16e298ed875ee038f2a911c76a6d2b48.jpg

i-Gen3-06-04-Figure-L.jpg

Very interesting. So through magnetic fields they can be manipulated. And I notice you say electromagnetic radiation. That brings a lot of things to mind. Thankyou for pointing all this out. And it does really make sense.

I did find this small link for magnetic fields.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/magfie.html

And electromagnetic radiation

https://www2.lbl.gov/MicroWorlds/ALSTool/EMSpec/

I know you know what they are but for anybody that is reading this and didn't know.

Very interesting. So through magnetic fields they can be manipulated. And I notice you say electromagnetic radiation. That brings a lot of things to mind. Thankyou for pointing all this out. And it does really make sense.

I did find this small link for magnetic fields.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/magfie.html

And electromagnetic radiation

https://www2.lbl.gov/MicroWorlds/ALSTool/EMSpec/

I know you know what they are but for anybody that is reading this and didn't know.

Only the Artificial ones can be manipulated by a magnetic field or Electromagnetic radiation if its synthetic or natural it cannot be, all three of which can still be "Released from a lab" and be bio-weapons. The thing about that though with artificial ones, humans cannot construct a artificial nano-factory to make them reproduce, artificial self replication is still beyond human abilities. I discuss a way to theoretically do this in the Nano-factory thread(http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/34375-nano-factories-discuss/). In order to make a artificial nano-factory we would need 1 nm electron lithography or smaller which is still beyond the capabilities of even multi-billion dollar companies(https://newatlas.com/ibm-5-nm-transistors-chip/49872/ and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_nm_process). 

P.S. Soon we will have the technology to build my artificial nano-factories.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Only the Artificial ones can be manipulated by a magnetic field or Electromagnetic radiation if its synthetic or natural it cannot be, all three of which can still be "Released from a lab" and be bio-weapons. The thing about that though with artificial ones, humans cannot construct a artificial nano-factory to make them reproduce, artificial self replication is still beyond human abilities. I discuss a way to theoretically do this in the Nano-factory thread(http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/34375-nano-factories-discuss/). In order to make a artificial nano-factory we would need 1 nm electron lithography or smaller which is still beyond the capabilities of even multi-billion dollar companies. 

Yes that makes sense. I do understand you mean the artificial ones. That would be the problem, in them reproducing. Just like a robot can't reproduce. But theoriodically couldn't they produce trillions of them and just drop them from the sky? I mean you wouldn't need a factory to make them reproduce. Just a factory to make trillions of them? They are quite tiny. Just a thought you may have answered that already. I will check out the link. Thanks.

Yes that makes sense. I do understand you mean the artificial ones. That would be the problem, in them reproducing. Just like a robot can't reproduce. But theoriodically couldn't they produce trillions of them and just drop them from the sky? I mean you wouldn't need a factory to make them reproduce. Just a factory to make trillions of them? They are quite tiny. Just a thought you may have answered that already. I will check out the link. Thanks.

Yes, Chemical Processes can create them in a factory setting but to make them reproduce on their own like organic biological machines you would need a artificial Nano-factory. Like I have made Titanium Nano-particles but they cannot make more of themselves on their own. They aren't what you would call "Infectious", but like even Titanium Nano-particles can really mess up the environment that is one of the hazards of nanotechnology, but if you release 10 million titanium nano-particles there will always be exactly 10 million that you released with current technology(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3598647/).

Edited by VictorMedvil