Science Forums

About Dark Matter And The Nature Of Elementary Particles

They are points in space and part of a specific curvature strength shell sphere. So one can say that each db is an infinite in 3 dimensional curvature sphere.

I wrote the programs, though 25 years ago and that time hinders me to have all the details still clear in my mind. Though the program Einstein was rewritten by me two years ago so I dived into that code again and became aware of what I've programmed al those foggy years ago. So if you go into code questioning, my answers will take some more time...

Points in space with reference to what sphere ??? infinte curvature implies 0 radius. Are you meaning the db exists on a sphere whose curvature is defined by x,y,z. whilst the db has 0 dimensions ie infinite curvature ????

Borland C was a give away to 30 to 40 years old programming, hardly any one uses that anymore. I wont ask questions about the programs written that long ago :)

The unit for curvature = m^-1. Thank you for the extra mathematical insight. You also answered a question I had not thought of :).

My questions are always simple :)  My first checks are always look at the limits and the units. 

I will probably have a few more questions next week, if you can be bothered to answer them :) 

Posted (edited)

Points in space with reference to what sphere ??? infinte curvature implies 0 radius. Are you meaning the db exists on a sphere whose curvature is defined by x,y,z. whilst the db has 0 dimensions ie infinite curvature ????

The hypothesis is that the db's are indeed points with a zero radius and an infinite curvature. The sphere I meant is a sphere of influence of the db which goes up to infinite distance from the db. The further the disctance from the db the less spacetime is curved caused by that db. In three dimensional spacetime this influence could be seen as an infinite sphere of curved spacetime around the db. So when talking about a sphere in this context it is about the sphere of influence of the db on its surrounding spacetime.

It will be nice to hear from you again next week, I'm not bothered at all :)

Edit: That sphere of influence is indeed defined by x, y, z, in the formula (0) : sqrt(x^2+y^2+z^2) × Kr = 1

Edited by Orion68
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
The formula for the extent of spacetime curvature around a db is: sqrt(x^2+y^2+z^2) × Kr = 1 (0). In the formula: x, y, z, are coordinates in spacetime [m], Kr = curvature [m^-1]. Formula (0) describes the relative lessened extent of curvature of spacetime surrounding the db. In the formula the distance from a specific point in spacetime to the is always greater than zero.

It explains te formula in more detail. It's not about describing the db and its curvature, but the curvature influence of the db on the surrounding spacetime.

Edited by Orion68