Science Forums

The Gun Goon Song

montgomery

Gun sales rise as coronavirus fears trigger personal safety. Monty criminals for the most part buy guns illegally which means they can't track the sales. Why would police need to buy more guns when every police officer is equipped with one already? What do you think the police will have 2 guns now? :lol:

Do gun sales really rise in America because people fear for their safety on Covid? I don't think so Thoth but never underestimate the ignorance of the average American!

People buying guns aren't criminals. Many people buying guns become criminals after they've bought their guns. It can be said that guns cause some people to become criminals.  For example, the gungoons who have just decided to shoot up a crowd of innocent people in Tupelo, likely weren't criminals yesterday. Or at least in the sense of them not being criminals because they're Trumpers. That only speaks directly the those gungoons' potential.

Asking me why I think police will have two guns is pretty lame Thoth. Statistically the average American gun owner has many guns (17?)  and I would suggest that American police officers have more than the average. Their service guns never have rusty barrels and bad feeling because they're not caressed  and fondled in the same way their personal guns are treated. Disgusting! 

Edited by montgomery

That is a pretty racist thing to say. Your not right in the head Monty. Maybe you should seek some help.

Talking to you has raised the issue in my head that there's something wrong with me. If you could just provide something from David Icke that is mildly contradicting my preconceived notions of reality, we would have something to use as a basis on which to begin my healing.

Please do not refer to me as 'monty'. It raises bad feeling in me that make me start thinking of committing a violent crime. Sometimes I start feeling like I'm going to cut David's tongue out and eat it raw. 

Edited by montgomery

Do gun sales really rise in America because people fear for their safety on Covid? I don't think so Thoth but never underestimate the ignorance of the average American!

People buying guns aren't criminals. Many people buying guns become criminals after they've bought their guns. It can be said that guns cause some people to become criminals.  For example, the gungoons who have just decided to shoot up a crowd of innocent people in Tupelo, likely weren't criminals yesterday. Or at least in the sense of them not being criminals because they're Trumpers. That only speaks directly the those gungoons' potential.

Asking me why I think police will have two guns is pretty lame Thoth. Statistically the average American gun owner has many guns (17?)  and I would suggest that American police officers have more than the average. Their service guns never have rusty barrels and bad feeling because they're not caressed  and fondled in the same way their personal guns are treated. Disgusting! 

Have you every tried this Monty?

https://www.google.com/search?bih=822&biw=1242&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS895US895&hl=en-US&ei=0mUVX-2qEde5tQbcyYPQAw&q=Gun+sales+rise+as+coronavirus+fears+trigger+personal+safety&oq=Gun+sales+rise+as+coronavirus+fears+trigger+personal+safety&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQDDIFCCEQqwIyBQghEKsCMgUIIRCrAlDvJVjvJWD9MmgAcAB4AIAB7wGIAe8BkgEDMi0xmAEAoAECoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjt26-HxNvqAhXXXM0KHdzkADoQ4dUDCAw

Well in the US buying guns illegally is a criminal act unless you are Obama and his team he had. It was called Fast and Furious.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2011/09/28/fast-and-furious-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/

You would be surprised to know I don't own guns. I do support people that want to own them. I know how to shoot them because I am trained every year. But I don't feel no need to own one. If the gov wanted to kill me , a gun  wouldn't save me and I don't go deer hunting. I would also fight someone with a sword and bare handed if they broke in my home. It would be lot more fun. :lol: I do own a sword. :piratesword:

Edited by Thoth101

You would be surprised to know I don't own guns. I do support people that want to own them. I know how to shoot them because I am trained every year. But I don't feel no need to own one. If the gov wanted to kill me , a gun  wouldn't save me and I don't go deer hunting. I would also fight someone with a sword and bare handed if they broke in my home. It would be lot more fun. :lol: I do own a sword. :piratesword:

I haven't tried that Thoth but I'm not surprised that you think people have bought lots of guns to shoot the Corona virus. It just makes so much sense!

I know how to shoot them because I am trained every year. But I don't feel no need to own one. If the gov wanted to kill me , a gun  wouldn't save me and I don't go deer hunting. I would also fight someone with a sword and bare handed if they broke in my home. It would be lot more fun.  :lol: I do own a sword.

Well it's obvious that a gun wouldn't save you from the government if you don't go deer hunting. Do you go hunting with your sword? Is it a magic sword?

And I've asked you not to call me monty. It makes me want to cut your tongue out with my sword and eat it raw. 

I haven't tried that Thoth but I'm not surprised that you think people have bought lots of guns to shoot the Corona virus. It just makes so much sense!

Well it's obvious that a gun wouldn't save you from the government if you don't go deer hunting. Do you go hunting with your sword? Is it a magic sword?

And I've asked you not to call me monty. It makes me want to cut your tongue out with my sword and eat it raw. 

No Monty, If anything they would shoot Corona bottles. Then again you probably don't even know what that is.

Yea, I go hunting with a sword if someone breaks in my house.

Did you say you like me calling you Monty? You seem like you would make a good character on Monty Python.