Science Forums

Gates Foundation Hired Pr Firm To Manipulate Un Over Gene Drives

Thoth101

Old article but I think good to read today.

by Jonathan Latham, PhD

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation this year paid a PR firm called Emerging Ag $1.6 million to recruit a covert coalition of academics to manipulate a UN decision-making process over gene drives, according to emails obtained through Freedom of Information requests.

Gene drives are a highly controversial new genetic extinction technology. They have been proposed as potentially able to eradicate malarial mosquitoes, agricultural pests, invasive species, as well as having potential military uses.

Emerging Ag calls itself “a boutique international consulting firm providing communications and public affairs services.” Its president and founder is Robynne Anderson, a former international communications director of CropLife, the global lobby group for the biotechnology, seed, and pesticide industries.

The FOIA emails reveal that the project coordinated by Emerging Ag was dubbed the “Gene Drive Research Sponsors and Supporters coalition”. It consisted of three members of a UN committee called the Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group on Synthetic Biology (AHTEG) plus a larger group of 65 covertly recruited, but seemingly independent, scientists and officials, all coordinated by a still larger number of government officials (mainly from English-speaking countries), PR advisors, academics, and members of various Gates-funded projects.

The AHTEG on Synthetic Biology is part of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD). This AHTEG is tasked with creating a formal set of regulatory recommendations to help governments avoid negative impacts on biodiversity. Its recommendations are supposed to draw from the discussions of an online forum of experts called The UN CBD Online Forum on Synthetic Biology.

Read On:

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/news/gates-foundation-hired-pr-firm-to-manipulate-un-over-gene-drives/

Old article but I think good to read today.

by Jonathan Latham, PhD

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation this year paid a PR firm called Emerging Ag $1.6 million to recruit a covert coalition of academics to manipulate a UN decision-making process over gene drives, according to emails obtained through Freedom of Information requests.

Gene drives are a highly controversial new genetic extinction technology. They have been proposed as potentially able to eradicate malarial mosquitoes, agricultural pests, invasive species, as well as having potential military uses.

Emerging Ag calls itself “a boutique international consulting firm providing communications and public affairs services.” Its president and founder is Robynne Anderson, a former international communications director of CropLife, the global lobby group for the biotechnology, seed, and pesticide industries.

The FOIA emails reveal that the project coordinated by Emerging Ag was dubbed the “Gene Drive Research Sponsors and Supporters coalition”. It consisted of three members of a UN committee called the Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group on Synthetic Biology (AHTEG) plus a larger group of 65 covertly recruited, but seemingly independent, scientists and officials, all coordinated by a still larger number of government officials (mainly from English-speaking countries), PR advisors, academics, and members of various Gates-funded projects.

The AHTEG on Synthetic Biology is part of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD). This AHTEG is tasked with creating a formal set of regulatory recommendations to help governments avoid negative impacts on biodiversity. Its recommendations are supposed to draw from the discussions of an online forum of experts called The UN CBD Online Forum on Synthetic Biology.

Read On:

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/news/gates-foundation-hired-pr-firm-to-manipulate-un-over-gene-drives/

Very interesting Thoth! What would you say is the motive of Bill Gates in paying a PR firm called Emerging Ag $1.6 million to recruit a covert coalition of academics to manipulate a UN decision-making process over gene drives?

Do you think that this is a part of Bill Gates' attempt to have everybody vaccinated? 

I'm just assuming that it Bill Gates' agenda. Does he also intend implanting a microchip in all the people who are vaccinated by placing the chip in the vaccine?

Very interesting Thoth! What would you say is the motive of Bill Gates in paying a PR firm called Emerging Ag $1.6 million to recruit a covert coalition of academics to manipulate a UN decision-making process over gene drives?

Do you think that this is a part of Bill Gates' attempt to have everybody vaccinated? 

I'm just assuming that it Bill Gates' agenda. Does he also intend implanting a microchip in all the people who are vaccinated by placing the chip in the vaccine?

Well I am glad you find something interesting I posted for once. :lol:

I think it goes into what Bill Gates dad was a part of such as the head of Planned Parenthood.

http://www.physiciansforlife.org/bill-gates-father-head-of-planned-parenthood-inspired-his-abortion-population-control-views/

Bill Gates own words:

“When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it’s fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.”

It is obvious Bill Gates has dumped billions into the vaccine and pharmaceutical industry. Sure he wants everyone vaccinated that is even more billions and billions he can make. In my opinion and my research he sure looks like a eugenicist to me. If a duck walks and quacks like a duck it is usually a duck.

To answer your question about the chip what does this tell you:

Drug-delivering microchips one step closer to market, thanks in part to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation(From back in 2015)

https://www.geekwire.com/2015/drug-delivering-microchips-one-step-closer-to-market-thanks-in-part-to-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation/

A biotech company that received some of its first major funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has announced that it has inked a deal to bring its implantable microchips to the commercial market.

MIT has announced that its spinout, Microchips Biotech, has partnered with Teva Pharmaceutical in a $35 million deal to bring the implantable microchips to market. The microchips hold “hundreds of pinhead-sized reservoirs” that store treatments, which are then released by an electrical current. The company says that the microchips can potentially be used for diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis and osteoporosis and can hold up to 16 years of treatments.

Some may recognize the Microchips Biotech name. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was one of the company’s earliest funders, giving it grants in 2012 to develop its “flagship product” — a birth-control microchip. The Gates Foundation project, which is ongoing, will help women in developing nations who have limited access to birth control.

And take note he does want 7 billion people vaccinated:

The wealthy Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation called Wednesday for global cooperation to ready COVID-19 vaccines for 7 billion people, while offering an additional US$150 million toward developing therapeutics and treatments for the virus.

https://www.sciencealert.com/vaccinating-billions-will-require-the-whole-globe-to-work-together-says-gates-foundation

The question I have for you. Do you trust Bill Gates? Do you think out of the kindness of his heart he is trying to help the world? :lol: 

Well I am glad you find something interesting I posted for once. :lol:

I think it goes into what Bill Gates dad was a part of such as the head of Planned Parenthood.

http://www.physiciansforlife.org/bill-gates-father-head-of-planned-parenthood-inspired-his-abortion-population-control-views/

Bill Gates own words:

“When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it’s fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.”

It is obvious Bill Gates has dumped billions into the vaccine and pharmaceutical industry. Sure he wants everyone vaccinated that is even more billions and billions he can make. In my opinion and my research he sure looks like a eugenicist to me. If a duck walks and quacks like a duck it is usually a duck.

To answer your question about the chip what does this tell you:

Drug-delivering microchips one step closer to market, thanks in part to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation(From back in 2015)

https://www.geekwire.com/2015/drug-delivering-microchips-one-step-closer-to-market-thanks-in-part-to-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation/

A biotech company that received some of its first major funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has announced that it has inked a deal to bring its implantable microchips to the commercial market.

MIT has announced that its spinout, Microchips Biotech, has partnered with Teva Pharmaceutical in a $35 million deal to bring the implantable microchips to market. The microchips hold “hundreds of pinhead-sized reservoirs” that store treatments, which are then released by an electrical current. The company says that the microchips can potentially be used for diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis and osteoporosis and can hold up to 16 years of treatments.

Some may recognize the Microchips Biotech name. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was one of the company’s earliest funders, giving it grants in 2012 to develop its “flagship product” — a birth-control microchip. The Gates Foundation project, which is ongoing, will help women in developing nations who have limited access to birth control.

And take note he does want 7 billion people vaccinated:

The wealthy Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation called Wednesday for global cooperation to ready COVID-19 vaccines for 7 billion people, while offering an additional US$150 million toward developing therapeutics and treatments for the virus.

https://www.sciencealert.com/vaccinating-billions-will-require-the-whole-globe-to-work-together-says-gates-foundation

The question I have for you. Do you trust Bill Gates? Do you think out of the kindness of his heart he is trying to help the world? :lol: 

After reading your evidence I don't trust Bill and Melinda at all! What is their motive with the implanting of chips in everybody? Is it birth control of peoples who aren't Americans? Or is it birth control of Americans so everybody else will multiply out of control and starve themselves to death? Or do Bill and Melinda have some other motive? And why would he want to administer Covid-19 vaccines to 7 billion people when we now know that Covid-19 is a hoax that isn't real? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Are they going to just tell people it's a Covid-19 vax while it's really about something else? Mind control? David Icke must have something to tell us about Bill and Melinda?

Edited by montgomery

After reading your evidence I don't trust Bill and Melinda at all! What is their motive with the implanting of chips in everybody? Is it birth control of peoples who aren't Americans? Or is it birth control of Americans so everybody else will multiply out of control and starve themselves to death? Or do Bill and Melinda have some other motive? And why would he want to administer Covid-19 vaccines to 7 billion people when we now know that Covid-19 is a hoax that isn't real? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Are they going to just tell people it's a Covid-19 vax while it's really about something else? Mind control? David Icke must have something to tell us about Bill and Melinda?

I thank you for taking the time to look at the information I find. I am just a researcher myself. Nothing more and nothing less. I am glad to see you thinking deeper now. Those are all great questions. I think with a bit of research we can answer those questions. I think it really goes back to his family and his dad. Think about this: Planned parenthood who's dad was the head of at one time is the biggest killer of colored babies through abortion more then any other statistic.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/JU10/20171101/106562/HHRG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf

Dis-proportionally, the leading consumer of the abortionists services is African-American female. According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the Center for Disease Control, black woman make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions. Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country, with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births. Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.

That is a heck of a statistic now isn't it? Also Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. There is debate whether she was a eugenicist or not. Now I am all for the freedom of woman to get abortions. If they want to, more power to them. But isn't that just odd that Bill Gates is connected to this through his father. Now look what he is trying to start now.

Now a little connection of the dots:

Africa Receives First Delivery of GAVI/Global Fund Vaccines

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2001/04/GAVIGlobal-Fund-Begin-Vaccine-Delivery

Or.....

TIME: Melinda Gates Says Black People Must Be Vaccinated

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PHkONKW/time-melinda-gates-says-black-people-must-be-vaccinated-first-for-covid-19-after-health-care-workers

Do you think this is all a coincidence?

Edited by Thoth101

I thank you for taking the time to look at the information I find. I am just a researcher myself. Nothing more and nothing less. I am glad to see you thinking deeper now. Those are all great questions. I think with a bit of research we can answer those questions. I think it really goes back to his family and his dad. Think about this: Planned parenthood who's dad was the head of at one time is the biggest killer of colored babies through abortion more then any other statistic.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/JU10/20171101/106562/HHRG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf

Dis-proportionally, the leading consumer of the abortionists services is African-American female. According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the Center for Disease Control, black woman make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions. Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country, with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births. Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.

That is a heck of a statistic now isn't it? Also Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. There is debate whether she was a eugenicist or not. Now I am all for the freedom of woman to get abortions. If they want to, more power to them. But isn't that just odd that Bill Gates is connected to this through his father. Now look what he is trying to start now.

Now a little connection of the dots:

Africa Receives First Delivery of GAVI/Global Fund Vaccines

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2001/04/GAVIGlobal-Fund-Begin-Vaccine-Delivery

Or.....

TIME: Melinda Gates Says Black People Must Be Vaccinated

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PHkONKW/time-melinda-gates-says-black-people-must-be-vaccinated-first-for-covid-19-after-health-care-workers

Do you think this is all a coincidence?

What is a coincidence? Melinda saying that black people should be vaccinated first after health care workers? I don't think the word 'coincidence' is applicable in any way. I think it's a very sensible suggestion but maybe I've missed the hidden meaning? Is there one?

I'm trying very hard to believe everything you say Thoth but I'm still getting stuck on your idea of a missile hitting the Pentagon. Can you clear that up a bit by explaining the details of why you believe that? Maybe a link that proves it?

I'm trying very hard to believe everything you say Thoth but I'm still getting stuck on your idea of a missile hitting the Pentagon. Can you clear that up a bit by explaining the details of why you believe that? Maybe a link that proves it?

I know this one. :)

Video footage of the explosion was confiscated and never released, they later released still images of the crash site that could easily be faked. Earlier still footage showed no debris.

There wasn't just a hole in the outer wall, there was also a wall in the inner wall some distance away. It's argued that a crashing plane couldn't have done that but I don't see how one missile could either. If it was two missiles then the second one was a hell of a shot.

There was apparently a suspicious white plane in the area that supposedly fired the missile.

A witness that supposedly worked at the pentagon said there was no plane and it was explosives in the building that caused at least the inner wall damage.

This is the wrong topic!

Video footage of the explosion was confiscated and never released, they later released still images of the crash site that could easily be faked. Earlier still footage showed no debris.

There wasn't just a hole in the outer wall, there was also a wall in the inner wall some distance away. It's argued that a crashing plane couldn't have done that but I don't see how one missile could either. If it was two missiles then the second one was a hell of a shot.

There was apparently a suspicious white plane in the area that supposedly fired the missile.

A witness that supposedly worked at the pentagon said there was no plane and it was explosives in the building that caused at least the inner wall damage.

This is the wrong topic!

It could be the wrong topic but you've brought it here again with your reply. Take it to where it belongs if you care?

Your 'two missiles' theory is intriguing!  And your other explanation of it being explosives in the building is hugely convincing, due to an eye (ear) witness right in the building at the time.

Which one do you think Thoth will choose?

I'm taking this to 'Conspiracy Theories' in the psychology section unless you persist here.

What is a coincidence? Melinda saying that black people should be vaccinated first after health care workers? I don't think the word 'coincidence' is applicable in any way. I think it's a very sensible suggestion but maybe I've missed the hidden meaning? Is there one?

It seems to me if you look back starting with Gates father and Planned Parenthood they are using Eugenics to use population control on the black populations. They can do population control with vaccines also. Although people in, I think it was Kenya are questioning the Gates cartel and the vaccines.

Don't believe everything I say. Take note and do your own research. I do try my best to find the truth but nobody knows everything. I have fallen for propaganda before myself. Although I do try to stick to things I have been studying for awhile. I think I talked about the missile in another thread. Actually I will start a 911 thread so everything can be right there.

This is the wrong topic!

You got it A-wal and that is precisely why. :yes:

You got it A-wal and that is precisely why. :yes:

So you're going with the 'two' missiles theory with him?

O.k. but first try to find out if Awol is committed to that theory so you won't be out on a limb all by yourself.

And now that we're back to the Pentagon, is it your belief that the airplane engines shown on the ground were strapped on the missiles or are they just photoshopped photos?  And on topic, did Bill Gates have something to do with the 'answer' to why we can see the engines lying there?

So you're going with the 'two' missiles theory with him?

O.k. but first try to find out if Awol is committed to that theory so you won't be out on a limb all by yourself.

And now that we're back to the Pentagon, is it your belief that the airplane engines shown on the ground were strapped on the missiles or are they just photoshopped photos?  And on topic, did Bill Gates have something to do with the 'answer' to why we can see the engines lying there?

When you watch the video. The missile resembles a plane very well. Ask yourself this question. Why was the Patriot Act written before 911 if they didn't have something in the works? Knew about it and at the least let it happen?

https://www.globalissues.org/article/342/the-usa-patriot-act-was-planned-before-911

Why did we invade Iraq when they had absolutely nothing to do with it?

Like I said all I seen is photoshopped pictures. Bill Gates was still playing with his computers during 911. What would he have to do with it?

I trust this docs journalism more then your PR guys for what was once Monsanto.

Monsanto? What's that, another fake airplane that didn't hit the Pentagon? You've imagined up a 'monsanto' just like you invented that queen Liza, what's her name.

Every time you make a new one up I'm going to call it one of your monsantos.