Science Forums

There's Nothing The Us Won't Do For Its Cause Of Taking Control Of Syria.

montgomery

https://news.antiwar.com/2020/06/29/aid-organization-millions-on-brink-of-starvation-in-syria/

Just another example of US sanctions supposedly meant to save the Syrian people, that results in another slaughter by starvation this time. 

China and Russia must step up and show they aren't afraid to do what's right!

You can thank the Neocons for there policies that started a long time ago and continue till today. Even think back to when Saddam Hussein shook hands with Donald Rumsfeld.

Edited by Thoth101

https://news.antiwar.com/2020/06/29/aid-organization-millions-on-brink-of-starvation-in-syria/

Just another example of US sanctions supposedly meant to save the Syrian people, that results in another slaughter by starvation this time. 

China and Russia must step up and show they aren't afraid to do what's right!

Russia and China don't care about Syria, they only care about control over their own countries and trying to defeat the U.S., It takes both of them to keep pace with the US that is how formidable of a force the US is. If the U.S. wants sanctions in Syria there is nothing the Russians or Chinese can do besides create another proxy war there which will take time but we will defeat. How many times have the Russians and Chinese supported a enemy of the United States more times than I can count, they are always feeding anyone that fights the US weapons.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Victor:

Russia and China don't care about Syria, they only care about control over their own countries and trying to defeat the U.S.

Of course they care. For the same reason the US cares. Figure that out and get back to me.

It takes both of them to keep pace with the US that is how formidable of a force the US is. If the U.S. wants sanctions in Syria there is nothing the Russians or Chinese can do besides create another proxy war there which will take time but we will defeat.

Maybe but probably not.

How many times have the Russians and Chinese supported a enemy of the United States more times than I can count, they are always feeding anyone that fights the US weapons.

Like in Cuba and Vietnam and Korea? Get back to me on that question too.

AFAIK the only things Syria has going for it is Historical artifacts and cheap gold?

I mean, on one hand China or Russia Or USA could invest like they did in the DR Congo, but then the world left would freak out that they are being "exploited" by that investment(Like the DR Congo and the cobalt mines).

AFAIK the only things Syria has going for it is Historical artifacts and cheap gold?

I mean, on one hand China or Russia Or USA could invest like they did in the DR Congo, but then the world left would freak out that they are being "exploited" by that investment(Like the DR Congo and the cobalt mines).

2.5 billion barrels in oil reserves.