Science Forums

Einstein Is Wrong But Einstein's Effect Is Right.

maheshkhati

Einstein's special theory of relativity is mathematically wrong but we find the effect of relativity is true i.e. time slow down due to velocity of frame or mass increases due to motion. This paper gives reason for that. This happen due to property of subspace as explain in chapter 3.

This paper proves that

1. Special theory of relativity is mathematically wrong.
  2. Effect of special theory of relativity is true in one direction that is due to the property of subspace as given in chapter 3.
  3. Space & vacuum are different. This concept solves the problem of dark matter, dark energy & big bang.
  4. We already know that Standard model of particle physics is not perfect & there are complete zoo of particles present in the world. I have given alternative to this concept which can explain the dark matter particle.

https://vixra.org/pdf/2006.0033v1.pdf

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Einstein's special theory of relativity is mathematically wrong but we find the effect of relativity is true i.e. time slow down due to velocity of frame or mass increases due to motion. This paper gives reason for that. This happen due to property of subspace as explain in chapter 3.

This paper proves that

1. Special theory of relativity is mathematically wrong.
  2. Effect of special theory of relativity is true in one direction that is due to the property of subspace as given in chapter 3.
  3. Space & vacuum are different. This concept solves the problem of dark matter, dark energy & big bang.
  4. We already know that Standard model of particle physics is not perfect & there are complete zoo of particles present in the world. I have given alternative to this concept which can explain the dark matter particle.

https://vixra.org/pdf/2006.0033v1.pdf

Linking offsite is risky, maybe if you spelled out your equations on the page here someone might take a look at what you're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

In relativity force in X-direction is mathematically calculated as

Fx  =d/dt (m ux) = dm/dt . ux + m . du/dt = dm/dt . ux + m . ax

Let, consider fighter plane with horizontal velocity ux drop the bomb B 

& Observer is on ground

For observer :- Bomb B will move with constant horizontal velocity ux & accelerate vertically due to gravity.

So, Force applied on Bomb is gravity only in vertical direction.

but one mathematical acting force is created in horizontal direction i.e. Fx= dm/dt .ux + m. (0) =dm/dt .ux 

as mass of Bomb increases due to vertical acceleration.

So, applied force is different that acting force in relativity.

& even horizontal acceleration is zero there is acting horizontal force

I am giving detail mathematics below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORCES IN SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY MAKE SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY WRONG

(Special theory of relativity is very great & close theory. If we prove one thing in this theory is mathematically wrong then whole theory gets collapsed because all mathematics of  the total theory are interlinked. So, If we prove acting force is different than applied force or energy consumed is different than energy produce then whole special theory get collapsed because same mathematics can be used to prove transformation equation of  forces for relativity , same mathematics can be extended & can be used to prove dE= y . dE or dM= y. dMo. etc)   

CALCULATION 1:- Force without acceleration, acceleration without force & applied force is less than acting force in SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY.

STEP 1:-This problem can easily be understood by following paradox.

{Before starting this paradox, I want to put one relativity formula’s given in standard book of relativity for example “Page no. 135 of Elements of special relativity” by Dr T.M. Karade, Dr K S Adhav & Dr Maya S Bendre.

In any frame, for force in X-direction by S.R.

Fx = d/dt( y.  mo. ux)  where y=(1-u2/c2)-0.5

So, after differentiation

Fx= y. mo. (dux/dt) + y3. mo. {ux/c2}. (u . du/dt)  

Fx= y. mo. ax + y3. mo. {ux/c2}. (u . a)  -----(A)

We know,  u2=ux2+uy2+uz2    

So, after differentiation

2 u. (du/dt) = 2.ux (dux/dt) +2.uy (duy/dt) + 2.uz (duz/dt)

2 u. a = 2.ux ax +2.uy ay + 2.uz az    

u. a = ux ax + uy ay + uz az    --------(  :cool:

from (A) & (  :cool:

So, Fx=y. mo. ax+y3 mo. (ux/c2} (ux ax+uy ay+uz az) ------(1)}

Now, Consider Paradox:-

On frictionless platform, object is moving with constant velocity ux in X-direction & only magnetic force is acting in Y-direction & there is acceleration in Y-direction only with velocity uy & Fz=0

If we apply eq(1) to this case then result will be

Fx= y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay    ----------   as ax=0  

Or  Fx=Fay  as this force is form due to ‘ay’ only

Mean’s even there is no magnetic force acting on object from outside in x-direction & no ‘ax’ then also above force will act on object in +ve direction of x-axis due to ‘ay’

Important point (1):-

Mean’s applied magnetic force on object in X-direction is 0 & acting force in X-direction is   Fx= y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay+0 or Fay+0=Fay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 2:-Now, Force acting in X-direction is  Fx= y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay or Fay

Now, after this happen, very small magnetic force of same intensity

-fx = -y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay or  -Fay  start acting on object in direction opposite to above force (but velocity is still positive ux) & cancel that above force.

Mean’s equation (1) becomes

0=y. mo. ax+y3 mo. (ux/c2} (ux ax+uy ay) 

Or  0 =y. mo ax. (1+ y2  {ux2/c2} ) +Fay 

(Here as  Fay= y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay)

Mean’s  Fay = y. mo. -ax. (1+ y2. {ux2/c2} )

Mean’s there must be acceleration in –ve X-direction to fulfill above equation of S.R.

Now, see above equation carefully, it is of nature

0= -fx + Fay

Important point (2):- Mean’s applied magnetic force on object in X-direction is -fx & acting force in X-direction is  -fx + Fay = 0  or 0.

Here, resultant force in X-direction is zero but there is acceleration in –ve direction.

STEP3:- same things happen for +ve force in X-direction (for less than Fay or more)

Now, I am generalizing above result.

Step 1 & 2 clearly shows that when we apply any magnetic force (Fmx) in X-direction on the object, actual force acting on object is more & that quantity is (Fmx+Fay)

Similarly,

If we apply any magnetic force (Fmy) in Y-direction on the object then actual force acting on object is more & that quantity is (Fmy+Fax)

This is completely complicated results, which says that applied force & acting forces on objects are different & more in S.R.

STEP4:- Force does work, consume energy, gain energy & we must know that energy cannot be created. It can be transferred only:-

From above setup it must be clear that energy get transfer from magnet to object but if applied force is less than acting force then energy gain by the object will be more than energy loose by the magnet. Means due to more work done by more force for same displacement, more energy get generated.

HERE, more energy (& force) is the problem.

Where this additional energy (or force) does comes from?

There is no answer in S.R. for this problem.

THIS MATHEMATICS PROVES THAT THE S.R. IS COMPLETELY WRONG:-

In S.R., force is not related to change in the state of motion or acceleration as Newton consider but with change in moment.

So, even I move towards falling ball,

fx= y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay  --------  this force will act on the ball.

&  Direction of applied force is different than acting force.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this mathematics is true then if old man pulls the cart on horizontal platform with force f and fx, fy are their components in X & Y direction respectively

Then above calculation says that actual forces acting on the cart are not fx, fy but

Fx=fx+ y3 mo. (ux/c2} uy ay = fx +Fmay

& Fy=fy+ y3 mo. (uy/c2} ux ax = fy +Fmax

This will create further problem because if F is actual force acting on the cart then

F2= Fx2+Fy2

F=(fx2+fy2+Fmax2+Fmay2+2 .fx. Fmay + 2 .fy. Fmax)0.5

F=(f2+Fma2 +2 .fx. Fmay + 2 .fy. Fmax)0.5

So, here actual force acting cannot be equated to the sum of resultant force applied by old man i.e. f & resultant of additional force created by Fmay & Fmax.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above  mathematics proves that

1. Acting force is different than applied force.
  2. Energy consumed is less than energy produce

Proof:-

Applied force  <  acting force.

So, in this inertial frame

So,  (Applied force X displacement) < (acting force X displacement).

So,  Energy consumed <  energy produce.

This is against  the  law of consistency of energy.

1. Above mathematics proves that even there is zero ‘Fx’  force acting on object then also body will accelerate in –ve x-direction.

Mathematics of step 2 proves that for applied force 0 to –fx,

Acting force direction is +ve & acceleration direction is -ve

1. If above calculation is proved wrong then

a)Trnsformation equation of forces in special relativity is wrong.

As same mathematics if extended gives transformation equation in relativity

For example:-

So, if

F’x = d/dt’( y’.  mo. U’x)  where y’=(1-u’2/c2)-0.5  This equation is wrong then

F’x = Fx – ( v/c2 . Fy. Uy)/(1-V .Ux/c2)   ----transformation equation in relativity is wrong because ..

If this differentiation extended by proper transformation equations of frame like putting equations of  U’x, y’  & d/dt’ then we can prove that

F’x = Fx – ( v/c2 . Fy. Uy)/(1-V .Ux/c2)   ----transformation equation in relativity.

So, if F’x = d/dt’( y’.  mo. U’x)  where y’=(1-u’2/c2)-0.5  is   wrong then above transformation equation for force is wrong.

:cool: dE= y . dEo is wrong

As,  F’x = Fx + ( v/c2 . Fy. Uy)/(1-V .Ux/c2) 

F’y = (Fy/ y ) /(1-V .Ux/c2)   ----transformation equation in relativity.

Now, consider event

Consider ball is falling under gravity in rail cabin with vertical force Fy  only then by above transformation equation of relativity

for person on platform.

F’x =(Uy.v/c) . Fy    &      F’y = (Fy/ y ) --------(1)

As Fx =0 & Ux =0

Similarly,

d’y = dy ------(2)

d’x = y (dx + v dt)

As dx =0 in rail cabin frame.

d’x = y v dt  ------(3)

Now, Energy consume in this event by observer on Platform :-

d’w = F’ d’s = F’x.d’x+F’y.d’y

put the values (1), (2) & (3)

d’w = y v dt . (Uy.v/c) . Fy    + dy . (Fy/ y )

d’w = Fy  . {y dt . (Uy.v2/c) + dy / y }

d’w = Fy  .dy . {y.v2/c + 1 / y }

d’w = y. Fy  .dy

In Rail cabin force acting is F=Fy & displacement ds =dy only.

So, d’w= y . dwo

So, d’E = y . dEo

So, if above mathematics & force transformation is wrong then above calculation is also wrong because special theory of relativity is interlinking theory. If we prove one thing is mathematically wrong then whole theory is collapsed.

1. If dE= y . dEo is wrong then

dE/c2= y . dEo /cis wrong.

So, dM= y . dMo is wrong.

Edited by maheshkhati

Special theory of relativity is wrong but effect of relativity i.e. increases in mass & slow down of time in subspace is reality

I explain it in 3rd chapter:-

This happen due to property of space.

This property of space create local effect.

Theory of locality is accepted by even Einstein. We are affected by local events & substances.

Even velocity of star relative to frame fixed on earth is more than c but this velocity has no meaning as star is not local for frame fixed on earth.

(Sorry paper on vixra has some font problem due to mistake of my assistant)

I will correct it.

Edited by maheshkhati

a force that is applied IS acting, and a force acting IS applied, I don't think you have proved SR is wrong at all, to do that you would need more than semantics and mathematics to make a convincing argument. 

The way you prove a model wrong is to demonstrate by experiment / observation that it is wrong in some fundamental way, I do not think you have reached that standard. You also seem to conflate force and energy.

"effect of relativity i.e. increases in mass & slow down of time in subspace is reality" 

I will assume you mean increase in mass and a slow down of time as a function of velocity, there is NO indication (or mechanism) that shows any increase in mass due to any SR effects.  So any conclusions you draw from that should be questioned, and tell us more about this 'subspace', apart from Star Trek where have you heard of that?

"This happen due to property of space." 

Please elaborate about 'the property of space', what exactly is that?

I am surprise to find in your post that applied force & acting force is different is not a big thing.

If mathematics of any theory create some additional force which is not applied then whole theory will collapsed.

because force do work, consumed energy .....

consistency of energy will have problem  as energy consumed will be less than energy produced.

I am surprise to find in your post that applied force & acting force is different is not a big thing.

If mathematics of any theory create some additional force which is not applied then whole theory will collapsed.

because force do work, consumed energy .....

consistency of energy will have problem  as energy consumed will be less than energy produced.

Or your assumptions and the way you apply the reasoning and mathematics is wrong, that does not mean the underlying model is wrong, again you have to support the argument with real world observations. I think you are trying to find mathematical loopholes and base your model on some 'trick' if you can just conflate force and energy, both of which are vague and overarching terms.. 

What is subspace? I can not explain in details here. So, I quote some writings from my paper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we write something in vacuum?  No, we cannot write anything in vacuum because vacuum has no meaning. We require some paper to write. 

Similarly, this world is also very beautiful story written on paper called space & cannot be written in vacuum.

Means, space is different than vacuum then one question arises.   What is the space?

Same problem is arises when I proved that special theory is mathematically wrong .

If Special theory of relativity is wrong then velocity of light will not be same with different observer then how will we satisfy Maxwell wave equation by alternative mathematics & Mickelson-Morley experiment, which prove that velocity of light is constant in all direction on earth.
                                                     This all problems can be solved by the simple way. For example, Electron in the Atom of substance always expresses our velocity with relative to electromagnetic flux of atom acting on it. Whatever may the velocity of substance be with related to anybody. Velocity of electron around nucleus remains same until exited. 
                                                      This is true for Photon also, when Photon is in glass substance, it express our velocity with related to electromagnetic flux of glass (combine balance fields of all particles of glass). So, glass may have any velocity with related to other substance but this velocity of photon with relative to glass remains same in all direction inside the glass. 
                                                       Same thing happen on earth, just consider only negative charge of electrons of earth then very high –ve electrical flux is present around it. This flux is balance by +ve protons flux & resultant is balancing of opposite flux. This balance electromagnetic flux & gravity is present all around Earth. This creates local space for substances & particles on earth. All elementary particles & photon express our velocity with related to this flux. This is reason for getting velocity of light C on earth in all direction. This is not due to SR but due to property of photon & local space.

I said that electromagnetic flux around big mass creates space. One may asked that can we calculate it around earth.  I can prove that this is possible. 
for example at 100000 km from earth
I have done some calculation
No of protons on earth =5.92x 1024 = 3.53935 x 1051 Nos
                                    1.67262x10-27
(considering neutron can be split in to proton & electron pair)
+ve Charge on earth due to protons = 3.53935 x 1051 x 1.6 X 10-19
= 5.66297 x 1032 Coulombs
Attraction force on ball caring one coulomb of -ve charge at distance of 100000 km from earth
=8990000000 x 5.66297 x 1032
      100000000 x100000000
=5.09101x 1026 N

This calculation shows that even at the distance of 100000 km earth's proton applies very powerful attractive charge force but this force is balance by force applied by total electrons on earth in opposite direction.
Means, very powerful balance electromagnetic flux is present around earth at very very long distance also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other quote:-                       One of my friend said that he is in train moving with velocity V then what will be velocity of photon with related to me in train?. I said according to my theory of local space, velocity photon in all direction will be C because Photon is so sensitive that if you want to find its velocity with instrument, it express our velocity with related to balance electromagnetic flux present around measuring instrument.

So, whenever there is photon or light near to you its velocity with related to you or measuring instrument will be same in all direction i.e. C. This is simple solution which satisfies both above problems. Not require Special theory of relativity but just local space theory.

This concept of local space is not new; actually we are using it every day. For example, for calculation of kinetic energy or velocity for substance on earth, we do not fixed reference frame on moon but fixed on earth surface. Velocity of free electron in metal is measure with related to metal frame of reference & velocity of electron in atom is considered with related to atom frame of reference. Mean’s actually, we use this local space theory every day knowing or unknowingly.

Around every substance, this local space is present. This substance may be atom, glass, train, earth or star.

I was writing something on paper. I got this idea. We cannot write anything in vacuum. We require some paper. Same is with the world. We require some frame to express our activity. For all elementary particles, this paper is balance or unbalance field acting on it.

This simple thought create concept of space. Space is created by substance. For example, atomic space is created by the charge flux of the atom; intra molecular space in the glass is created by collective balance flux of all electrons & protons of the complete substance & their gravitational flux. Space around earth is created by balance flux of all electrons & protons of the complete earth with its gravity. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every local space is subspace of other space. For example :- Rail cabin is subspace of earth space, earth space is subspace of solar space etc

You have to prove me wrong mathematically & explain that.

You will be surprise to see that this mathematical force is responsible for E=yEo  or E/c2= y (Eo/c2) or M=y Mo.

So, this non applied force is responsible for increase (or conflate as you say) in mass or energy in relativity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fx=d/dt(y mo ux)     is not wrong in relativity.

Edited by maheshkhati

Space and vacuum are not the same things, and that entire post does not at all address anything like a 'subspace',, and no, I don't have to prove you wrong or right mathematically. 

You would need to demonstrate this:

"So, this non applied force is responsible for increase in mass or energy in relativity."

can you demonstrate or prove this claim, and what does that have to do with your 'subspace'..

What is subspace? I can not explain in details here. So, I quote some writings from my paper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we write something in vacuum?  No, we cannot write anything in vacuum because vacuum has no meaning. We require some paper to write. 

Similarly, this world is also very beautiful story written on paper called space & cannot be written in vacuum.

Means, space is different than vacuum then one question arises.   What is the space?

Same problem is arises when I proved that special theory is mathematically wrong .

If Special theory of relativity is wrong then velocity of light will not be same with different observer then how will we satisfy Maxwell wave equation by alternative mathematics & Mickelson-Morley experiment, which prove that velocity of light is constant in all direction on earth.

This all problems can be solved by the simple way. For example, Electron in the Atom of substance always expresses our velocity with relative to electromagnetic flux of atom acting on it. Whatever may the velocity of substance be with related to anybody. Velocity of electron around nucleus remains same until exited. 

This is true for Photon also, when Photon is in glass substance, it express our velocity with related to electromagnetic flux of glass (combine balance fields of all particles of glass). So, glass may have any velocity with related to other substance but this velocity of photon with relative to glass remains same in all direction inside the glass. 

Same thing happen on earth, just consider only negative charge of electrons of earth then very high –ve electrical flux is present around it. This flux is balance by +ve protons flux & resultant is balancing of opposite flux. This balance electromagnetic flux & gravity is present all around Earth. This creates local space for substances & particles on earth. All elementary particles & photon express our velocity with related to this flux. This is reason for getting velocity of light C on earth in all direction. This is not due to SR but due to property of photon & local space.

I said that electromagnetic flux around big mass creates space. One may asked that can we calculate it around earth.  I can prove that this is possible. 

for example at 100000 km from earth

I have done some calculation

No of protons on earth =5.92x 1024 = 3.53935 x 1051 Nos

1.67262x10-27

(considering neutron can be split in to proton & electron pair)

+ve Charge on earth due to protons = 3.53935 x 1051 x 1.6 X 10-19

= 5.66297 x 1032 Coulombs

Attraction force on ball caring one coulomb of -ve charge at distance of 100000 km from earth

=8990000000 x 5.66297 x 1032

100000000 x100000000

=5.09101x 1026 N

This calculation shows that even at the distance of 100000 km earth's proton applies very powerful attractive charge force but this force is balance by force applied by total electrons on earth in opposite direction.

Means, very powerful balance electromagnetic flux is present around earth at very very long distance also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other quote:-                       One of my friend said that he is in train moving with velocity V then what will be velocity of photon with related to me in train?. I said according to my theory of local space, velocity photon in all direction will be C because Photon is so sensitive that if you want to find its velocity with instrument, it express our velocity with related to balance electromagnetic flux present around measuring instrument.

So, whenever there is photon or light near to you its velocity with related to you or measuring instrument will be same in all direction i.e. C. This is simple solution which satisfies both above problems. Not require Special theory of relativity but just local space theory.

This concept of local space is not new; actually we are using it every day. For example, for calculation of kinetic energy or velocity for substance on earth, we do not fixed reference frame on moon but fixed on earth surface. Velocity of free electron in metal is measure with related to metal frame of reference & velocity of electron in atom is considered with related to atom frame of reference. Mean’s actually, we use this local space theory every day knowing or unknowingly.

Around every substance, this local space is present. This substance may be atom, glass, train, earth or star.

I was writing something on paper. I got this idea. We cannot write anything in vacuum. We require some paper. Same is with the world. We require some frame to express our activity. For all elementary particles, this paper is balance or unbalance field acting on it.

This simple thought create concept of space. Space is created by substance. For example, atomic space is created by the charge flux of the atom; intra molecular space in the glass is created by collective balance flux of all electrons & protons of the complete substance & their gravitational flux. Space around earth is created by balance flux of all electrons & protons of the complete earth with its gravity. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every local space is subspace of other space. For example :- Rail cabin is subspace of earth space, earth space is subspace of solar space etc

I read thru some of what you wrote and I still have no idea what you're saying. Maybe less math and make a small short statement mathematically to prove your point. Then I would be more inclined to look at it. I doubt relativity is wrong with your bomb example, NASA sends satellites throughout our solar system just fine.

You quote:- You would need to demonstrate this:

"So, this non applied force is responsible for increase in mass or energy in relativity."

can you demonstrate or prove this claim, and what does that have to do with your 'subspace

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ,

By considering non-applied force

Now, consider event (Similar to Fighter plane dropping Bomb)

Consider ball is falling under gravity in rail cabin with vertical force Fy  only then by above transformation equation of relativity

for Observer on platform.

F’x =(Uy.v/c) . Fy (Non-applied mathematical horizontal force)   &      F’y = (Fy/ y ) --------(1)

As Fx =0 & Ux =0

Similarly,

d’y = dy ------(2)

d’x = y (dx + v dt)

d’x = y v dt  ------(3)

d’w = y. Fy  .dy

So, d’w= y . dwo

So, d’E = y . dEo

So, d'E/c2 =y . dEo/c2

So, d’M= y . dMo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Calculation without considering non-applied force

For Observer on Platform:-

F’y = (Fy/ y ) --------(1)

& Displacement dy'=dy  ---- (2)

d'w=0 +( Fy/y ) . (dy)

d'w = (Fy.dy)/ y =dw/y

So, d'E=dEo/y

So, d'M=dMo/y

Above calculation shows that non-applied force is responsible for  d’E = y . dEo or  d’M= y . dMo

If it is not consider then d'E=dEo/y, d'M=dMo/y

Reverse is happen. (Energy holding capacity of frame decreases due to contraction of space in x-direction & slowing of time in moving frame.)

Edited by maheshkhati

I ask counter question to you. Why are we get affected by local events or substances. (Theory of locality).

My answer is around every substance this very high electromagnetic balance flux is present when particle enter into that flux it act as inertial frame to that particle.

When they try to accelerate with relative to it this flux opposes it.

This flux is responsible for our existence. This create effect of mass, create acceleration, feel force, create events etc.

For example:- you are moving with constant velocity on mars surface. You do not require any force even you are complicatedly accelerated with frame fixed on earth.

this is because you are not in local frame of reference of earth or local inertial space of earth but present in mars local inertial frame (or space)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thought solve the problem of accelerated expansion of world as 4th chapter in paper or sudden accelerated expansion after big bang. 

Because kinematic mathematics is get applied inside the world only not in vacuum beyond the edge of world. 

You quote:- You would need to demonstrate this:

can you demonstrate or prove this claim, and what does that have to do with your 'subspace

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ,

By considering non-applied force

Now, consider event (Similar to Fighter plane dropping Bomb)

for Observer on platform.

F’x =(Uy.v/c) . Fy (Non-applied mathematical horizontal force)   &      F’y = (Fy/ y ) --------(1)

As Fx =0 & Ux =0

Similarly,

d’y = dy ------(2)

d’x = y (dx + v dt)

d’x = y v dt  ------(3)

d’w = y. Fy  .dy

So, d’w= y . dwo

So, d’E = y . dEo

So, d'E/c2 =y . dEo/c2

So, d’M= y . dMo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Calculation without considering non-applied force

For Observer on Platform:-

F’y = (Fy/ y ) --------(1)

& Displacement dy'=dy  ---- (2)

d'w=0 +( Fy/y ) . (dy)

d'w = (Fy.dy)/ y =dw/y

So, d'E=dEo/y

So, d'M=dMo/y

Above calculation shows that non-applied force is responsible for  d’E = y . dEo or  d’M= y . dMo

If it is not consider then d'E=dEo/y, d'M=dMo/y

Reverse is happen. (Energy holding capacity of frame decreases due to contraction of space in x-direction & slowing of time in moving frame.)

You're printing out a lot of equations without values calculated and telling everyone relativity is wrong. You're not making any sense to me. This is not an example that proves relativity wrong from what I can see.

I should be seeing values that don't match in your calculations if your point is correct. Or did I miss something?

You're printing out a lot of equations without values calculated and telling everyone relativity is wrong. You're not making any sense to me. This is not an example that proves relativity wrong from what I can see.

I should be seeing values that don't match in your calculations if your point is correct. Or did I miss something?

Maheshkhati is a crackpot, so basically all this is a bunch of nonsense.

YES:- You are missing some thing. 

Mathematical derivatives always contain variables as it is applicable to all parameters & conditions.

In above example, I prove that in post 4 or in post 13 that in single frame analysis or in two relative frame analysis.

Even there is no force is applied in X-direction then also relativity create mathematical non-applied force in x-direction.

So, effect is applied force is different than acting force.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Post 13, I prove that if we do not consider that non-applied horizontal force in to the mathematical calculation then d'E=dEo/y, d'M=dMo/y

if we do consider that non-applied horizontal force in to the mathematical calculation then only d'E=dEo, d'M=dMo

Means, non-applied mathematical horizontal force is responsible for d'E=dEo, d'M=dMo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Means, If Bomber drop the Bomb Mo kg  moving with horizontal velocity

then for Observer on ground actual force acting is gravitational force but relativity create the mathematical horizontal force.

If we do not consider non-applied horizontal force then d'E=dEo, d'M=dMo is wrong.

This horizontal force is created due to vertical acceleration & horizontal velocity

Edited by maheshkhati