Science Forums

Oh Look, Another Galaxy That Shouldn't Be There

A-wal

https://www.space.com/wolfe-disk-massive-galaxy-discovery.html

How many more times does this stupid creation myth need to be disproved?

I wonder what excuses they'll invent this time.

And I suppose you believe in the false God Allah, that's about a joke, so you believe a false idol created the universe. Well, even if you don't believe in Allah and believe in a different false God still the belief is pathetic, including Yahweh,Allah,Vishnu,Shiva,Satan,Jesus, and Etc. these are just a few False Gods. Don't feel bad the Christians believe in a God that was nailed to a cross which shows how stupid they are, don't you think if he was God he could have avoided being nailed to a cross by Romans.

a0692791498-10.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Big Bang Theory was originally devised by a Catholic priest and is approved by the Catholic Church, and gives them a beginning of time and god created light(big bang).

It has been modified a lot since the early days. Various inflation theories developed by Guth and Linde attempt to explain a few problems.

The origins of everything in the universe are not set in stone.

Matter creation from what? Nuclear Synthesis and super novaes deal with the heavier elements, but where does the fuel for the super novaes come from?. 

Inflation of space at faster than light speed creating particles, is as much speculation as is the big bang.

The only experiment I am aware of reliably creating particles is the dynamic casimir effect, and I think that is just photons.

Unrestricted inflation of space between virtual particles might cause a large scale production of fundamental particles a bit like the casimir effect

Nothing created the Big Bang, it was a singularity, it is a impossibility that there is a God, anyone that thinks otherwise is deluding themselves that they were created by a creator that cared about them. Things like that are fairy tales, believing something because you would like it to be true is something humans often do, the same reason play the lottery, they hope that they will win despite the odds being very low. People tend to place all their faith on the slimmest of doubts like the lottery and God being real. The chance of something intelligent having created the Big Bang is about the same odds as you have of winning the lottery.

Edited by VictorMedvil