Science Forums

So Tell Me How Bill Gates Is An Expert On Medical?

Thoth101

Ok here is the question then. If you are vaccinated and not able to get what you are vaccinated for how are people that don't get vaccines a danger to you?

The person who is not vaccinated acts as a host for the virus. We know that viruses mutate, sometimes very rapidly, and this can only happen within a host organism because it happens within the host’s cells. A virus without a host can do nothing!

The mutation produces a new strain that existing vaccines cannot protect against. Now everyone is at risk!

Do you understand now how the people who do not get vaccinated pose a threat to all the rest of us?

If not, I suggest these two links for you. Please read them.

About mutation and new strains

What the world was like without vaccinations

Any parent who refuses to vaccinate their children belongs in jail.

Have you ever heard that in natural law the Powers That Be must tell you what they are going to do before they do it? The way I see it is Bill Gates is one of the minions of the Cabal that go around telling people what the plans are in advance. But many seem to think that Bill Gates is this kind little gently man billionaire that wants to save the world. Tell me why did he hang out with Jeffrey Epstein?

A New York Times article on it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Should you really trust a guy that hangs out with sex traffickers?

How can anyone ascertain the motives of others?  For me, it has little to do with trusting Bill Gates.  We have been getting warnings about pandemics from multiple sources over many years.  Ever see the movie "The Andromeda Strain"  or Stephen Kin'g's "The Stand"?  Those are just 2 examples.  Recall also that George W. Bush after reading a book about the Spanish flu of 1918 became concerned about another pandemic and moved to create the Pandemic Response team that came to fruition under Obama only to be discarded by Trump.

The person who is not vaccinated acts as a host for the virus. We know that viruses mutate, sometimes very rapidly, and this can only happen within a host organism because it happens within the host’s cells. A virus without a host can do nothing!

The mutation produces a new strain that existing vaccines cannot protect against. Now everyone is at risk!

Do you understand now how the people who do not get vaccinated pose a threat to all the rest of us?

If not, I suggest these two links for you. Please read them.

About mutation and new strains

What the world was like without vaccinations

Any parent who refuses to vaccinate their children belongs in jail.

Well we will kindly have to disagree on that. I think it is the other way around where the vaccinated post a threat to the unvaccinated because these vaccinations are what are causing mutations and many cancers and a lot of problems later in life. Do you understand who runs the medical system and funds the medical system? I suggest doing a little research on that. Big Pharma is not out to make people healthy it is there to keep people sick to make billions and billions more off of the sick world we live in. Who do you think owns stocks and gives tons of money to vaccine companies? They sure aren't people that want a free and open society. It's all about control and power over our health,money and freedoms. Thanks for posting those links but to me they seem to be nothing other then Rockefeller controlled propaganda. If you were in the military you know what propaganda looks like. And propaganda is now legal to be used by the government in the US

And you might get your reality you want because the Powers That Be's goal is to make vaccinations mandatory for all adults and you will need your vaccine papers to do anything. This is why the whole Covid19 pandemic had been created. I see that is the kind of world you want to live in. I tell you they will have to kill me before they give me any more of their poisons. I will take death over being forced to put anything in my body I do not want. That is what a true patriot of a free society does. Or a society that was once free. I will chose not to live under a medical tyranny.

Edited by Thoth101

How can anyone ascertain the motives of others?  For me, it has little to do with trusting Bill Gates.  We have been getting warnings about pandemics from multiple sources over many years.  Ever see the movie "The Andromeda Strain"  or Stephen Kin'g's "The Stand"?  Those are just 2 examples.  Recall also that George W. Bush after reading a book about the Spanish flu of 1918 became concerned about another pandemic and moved to create the Pandemic Response team that came to fruition under Obama only to be discarded by Trump.

Precisely because they always tell you what they will do before it is done. I did read the book "The Andromeda Strain" which is pretty good. I do love Stephen King books. After I read "Firestarter" I started looking up mind control and came across "MK ULTRA". Have you ever read the book "1984?" You should also question why does there seem to be a virus breaking out over election cycles? If I recall correctly the last election cycles was Ebola, Before that it was Saars and before that the Swine Flu. Sure we could chalk it up as all coincidental but I would bet my bottom dollar it isn't. Just take a look at this from the  Rockefeller Foundation in 2010 called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. All the information I posted on this link. And you can read the PDF yourself.

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36670-scenarios-for-the-future-of-technology-and-international-development/

A run down of a part from it if you don't want to go to the link:

At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty-and their privacy- to more paternalistic states in for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests. In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth.

TECHNOLOGY IN LOCK STEP

While there is no way of accurately predicting what the technological advancements will be in the future, the scenario narratives point to areas where conditions may enable of accelerate the development of certain kinds of technologies. Thus for each scenario we offer a sense of the context for technological innovation, taking into consideration the pace,geography, and key creators. We also suggest a few technology trends and applications that could flourish in each scenario.

Technological innovation in "Lock Step" is largely driven by government and is focused on issues of national security and health and safety. Most technological improvements are created by and for developed countries, shaped by governments duel desire to control and to monitor their citizens. In states with poor governance, large-scale projects that fail to progress abound.

Technology trends and applications we might see:

:Scanners using advanced functional magnetic resonance imaging(fMRI)technology become the norm at airports and other public areas to detect abnormal behavior that may indicate "antisocial intent.:

:In the aftermath of pandemic scares, smarter packaging for food and beverages is applied first by big companies and producers in a business-to-business environment, and then adopted for individual products and consumers.

:New diagnostics are developed to detect communicable diseases. The application of health screening also changes; screening becomes a prerequisite for release from a hospital or prison, slowing the spread of many diseases.

:Tele-presence technologies respond to the demand for less expensive, lower-bandwidth, sophisticated communications systems for populations whose travel is restricted.

:Driven by protectionism and national security concerns, nations create their own independent, regionally defined IT networks, mimicking China's firewalls. Governments have varying degrees of success in policing internet traffic, but these efforts nevertheless fracture the "World Wide" Web.

Edited by Thoth101

At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty-and their privacy- to more paternalistic states in for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests. In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth.

TECHNOLOGY IN LOCK STEP

While there is no way of accurately predicting what the technological advancements will be in the future, the scenario narratives point to areas where conditions may enable of accelerate the development of certain kinds of technologies. Thus for each scenario we offer a sense of the context for technological innovation, taking into consideration the pace,geography, and key creators. We also suggest a few technology trends and applications that could flourish in each scenario.

Technological innovation in "Lock Step" is largely driven by government and is focused on issues of national security and health and safety. Most technological improvements are created by and for developed countries, shaped by governments duel desire to control and to monitor their citizens. In states with poor governance, large-scale projects that fail to progress abound.

I do agree that the notion of government gaining control over citizens should always be a concern.  But the outbreak of virulent diseases does not need conspiracy.  The ebola, swine flu, and sars were contained effectively enough that I never felt any personal danger of infection.  It is disconcerting to think that the lack of early testing for this coronavirus was planned and not merely the product of mismanagement.  

As for citizens willingly giving up privacy out of concern for health and security, citizens have been willing to give up privacy simply for the  convenience of using smart phones, and simply to save a few dollars by joining rewards programs.  Creating and distributing a virus seems unnecessary.  

I do agree that the notion of government gaining control over citizens should always be a concern.  But the outbreak of virulent diseases does not need conspiracy.  The ebola, swine flu, and sars were contained effectively enough that I never felt any personal danger of infection.  It is disconcerting to think that the lack of early testing for this coronavirus was planned and not merely the product of mismanagement.  

As for citizens willingly giving up privacy out of concern for health and security, citizens have been willing to give up privacy simply for the  convenience of using smart phones, and simply to save a few dollars by joining rewards programs.  Creating and distributing a virus seems unnecessary.  

Can we agree that governments use these viruses to their advantage to push their agendas and for more control and power over it's citizens? As you can even see they even make plans for it such as in the "Rockefeller document Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development." Have you watched the "Event 201" which I have all the links here?:  http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36659-event-201/

And yes I agree and it is certain that citizens are also giving up rights and privacy for safety and security. What was that quote by Benjamin Franklin? "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither."

Sooner later the people are going to see what is really happening and it will be to late. Right now is a good time for people to start studying these things. Or as Franklin said they deserve neither. They deserve no freedom or safety.

Edited by Thoth101

That doesn't seem a very convincing argument. Wouldn't the goal be to have people go along without knowing what they were going along with?

You said it yourself in the books read and the movies you watched. Have you ever heard of predictive programming? And all you have to do is read some of the things that are put out months and years before it happens and scenarios that are played out. As with Event 201. And I have only given 2 examples such as the Event 201 and Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. There are many more.

Read some of these:

Caroline Wagner, The New Invisible College: Science for Development,2008.

Institute for the Future, Science and Technology Outlook,2006.

Rand Corporation, The Global Technology Revolution 2020, In-Depth Analyses,2006

World Bank, Science, Technology, and Innovation: Capacity Building for Sustainable Growth and Poverty Reduction,2008

UN Millennium Project, Task Force on Science, Technology, and Innovation, Innovation: Applying Knowledge in Development,2006

W. Brian Arthur, The Nature of Technology: What it is and How it Evolves,2009

STEPS Centre Working Papers, Innovation, Sustainability, Development: A New Manifesto,2009

Edited by Thoth101