Science Forums

All Pbj Decohered Wave Consolidated

pittsburghjoe

You will forever be known as the retard that didn't understand reality when it was spelled out to him.

and you will be forever known as a person that thinks that is how physics works, where you can just say some stuff and that makes it true. Honestly, if I were stupid enough to believe you I would rethink my life. They won't ban you, but if it were me who was a admin I would have already banned you for breaking the spamming rule and spamming nonsense/debunked theories rule.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official warning time, Joe

Please review the rules:

• Avoid cross-posting
  • Back up your claims by using links or references
  • Do not assume your points are “obvious.”
  • Posting incoherently
  • Annoying our members

Keep your random thoughts all in that one consolidated thread. Post links to what brought your thoughts and questions up.

As it stands you're using buzzwords and jargon in ways that make your ideas unintelligible to others, mere word-salad. Try to fix that.

We'll merge this newest one into the pile once you've logged in and had a chance to read.

This is a question you fn chimp

Good, you've read it. Now into the pile of all the related things.

You seem angry that I'm pointing out you are using words in a way that makes their meaning unclear. Do try to fix that problem. Expecting other people to be psychics and understand what you are saying(or asking) without being clear about it is a bit silly. It CAN be a sign of mental problems so if it's a recurring thing you should try seeing someone about it, or try to understand it on your own. I linked Theory of Mind there for a reason, I hope you look into it; there are a surprising number of people who fail to understand why those things are important. I do hope you step up and bring yourself up to the standard of having both sapience and sentience displayed in how you communicate.

Be mad, or get better. It's your choice.