Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

OK, I agree that it could conceivably happen elsewhere, but it is generally agreed, even by Chinese officials, that it DID start at the wild animal food market in Wuhan.

I don’t see how it is “kinda wrong” to blame the Chinese for this. Is it more wrong to blame the Chinese than to blame Trump, as the liberal media is trying so hard to do?

The fact is, at these markets, basic sanitation is almost non-existent. I have spent some time on mainland China, mostly in the big cities of Beijing and Shanghai, but I also ventured off the beaten path a bit and got a first-hand look at some open-air markets; not the wild animal markets, but I saw some stomach wrenching scenes.

CM-IMAGE-MARKET.jpg?w=670

There is also another theory, that this did not originate in that “ground zero” market at all, but that the virus “escaped” from inside the Chinese BSL-4 lab which works with some of world's most dangerous pathogens. That facility is located in Wuhan. If that turns out to be true (no evidence yet) then the Chinese are even more to blame.

Finally, the Chinese communist party tried to cover it up, instead of immediately notifying WHO, and then did not allow the CDC to have access. It seems they also "erased" some of their early whistle blowers.

So yes, I do blame the Chinese, not that they will give a damn

Is it possible someone from the outside or someone was paid to plant the virus or release it from the lab in Wuhan? I see that as a good possibility. Especially when the more I look at it to me it seems like this was all planned far in advance. Especially with Bill Gates talking about it a year or so ago. He is definitely and insider and into population control. He sure isn't psychic more like into psyops. Well this is an obvious form of population control. I really don't think it was an accident. And what about the predictive programming with all the shows that are out now about viruses and pandemics? These shows and documentaries were taped before this took place. When you start to connect the dots it starts to seem very obvious to me.

Sobering animated graphic here, comparing US Covid-19 deaths with other causes of death:

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/?fbclid=IwAR3hp7NVELGI98OWUsCtfzlcEFoi5eHJ3SJQHh1P5P7Oax-GHSBuRgF4yAI

You need to be sober to understand it. The number of 968 covid-19 deaths, is the instantaneous peak of April 2. All of the other numbers are daily averages.

The daily average for covid-19 in the US since March 1 until today is around 220, and we can expect that to increase for some time before finally decreasing. 

Let's see what it is at the end of the year.

Ok, I misread you. I read your post as "epidemics (note the s) are to blame on the Chinese", while you make it clear that you mean this specific one now. And as far as I know, it is originating from there. So yeah, corona can be blamed on the chinese as far as we know.

They tried to cover it up etc., but when it got too big (still inside Wuhan) they went public. That is a bit like Trump :-): at first there was no pandemic, then all under control, then "Ialways said there is a pandemic".

Yeah, I was only expanding on the Garden of Eden joke a bit. I certainly do not blame the Chinese for all pandemics. This one, though looks like they own it.

It was clearly caused by meat eaters, and spread by them to other humans. 

I am not so sure of that I have not made my mind up on the case. It will take time to figure out the real truth. For now I am open to any possibility of what occurred. We should not be so quick to say what really happened when there is so much manipulation of the humans on this earth. It is very evident though that many countries on the planet mess with viruses in labs. Saying it came from meat eaters is like saying Aids came from monkey's when that wasn't the case. But the mainstream will tell you that. I have learned to not believe what the "authorities" tell me. I trust them like I would trust a serial killer with a machine gun.

The US is in deep ****! There is no doubt about that. Over 300 000 cases already in the US, with approx a 3 % kill rate globally, higher in countries with aging populations, and your President is not concerned. The deaths will start appearing in the next week, 14 to 18 days after infection, and America is still not imposing travel restrictions. 

From an outsiders point of view you have a president who only 4 weeks ago was claiming the Corona virus was under control and likened it the flu seriously underestimating its effects, against all the evidence. Your President is spouting about nasty reporters asking nasty questions, and claiming America should not ask the Chinese for help. You appear to have a disfunctional leadership (how polite was that)

The Chinese are however coming to the rescue of New York donating 1000 incubators due for arrival today. None of which was aided by your Presidents insults to the Chinese. 

It amuses me that you are prepared to accept fringe or conspiracy theories over proven science. Meat eaters in the market in Wuhan, which could have been american tourists or chinese nationals contracted the disease from the animals they were eating. :(

Well where I live there is only 24 cases in the whole county. It's never a good idea to live in a big city. You have to remember the President is just the puppet of the US he is not the CEO. The president can only do what his CEO tells him. I am not a fan of any of our presidents since Kennedy although I do think it is great Trump won't wear a mask.

The problem is most of our things are made in China. So when they were shut down no supplies. You can thank Kissinger and the greedy corporations for shipping all our manufacturing jobs to China.

What proven science are you talking about? I haven't seen it yet. I have read the articles on them saying Corona "evolved naturally". Science also says we evolved from apes. So I am sorry if I believe my own thoughts and research on the matter than these quack scientist that think they are smart because they went to a university. Well if these scientist are so great how is it they can't stop a virus?When I have found it is possible and easily done with Tesla technology. And yes there is a conspiracy on humans. The propaganda is done so well most humans can't even see what is really going on. And I have found people that have gone to school and universities are the most programmed individuals with no common sense at all. They are like religious people. They can only believe in the books they read and think that is the only truth when there is an infinite amount of knowledge they totally miss from actual experience.

Also did you even take a look at who were the ones who funded the study of the Corona virus to find it to occured "Naturally"? I bet you didn't. You always need to follow the money.

Edited by Thoth101

WUHAN COVID-19 SYNTHETIC ORIGINS AND EVOLUTION

This is a study that purports to demonstrate the 2019-nCoV coronavirus is partially a SYNTHETIC genome, that is, there is a region consisting of 300 base that contains 3 different fragments from HIV1 ENV gene and 3 others from HIV2 and SIV (ENV and POL RT)

Env = envelope, POL = polymerase protein and RT = reverse transcriptase

Using Blast comparison, the fragments were compared and matched to within 95%

As the authors write:

"All this is remarkable and bears the mark of a desire for organization of a human nature. We ask ourselves the question of a possible artificial origin of this genome, in particular because of the presence of fragments of HIV1, HIV2 and SIV retroviruses.

(This is) evidence that the 6 HIV/SIV inserts are not the result of natural evolution and mutations. 

Particularly:

• Firstly, the 6 inserts are highly contiguous: 169bp within 275bp regions.

• Secondly,  HIV/SIV  inserted  strains  are  very  homogeneous:  Russia,  Cote  d'ivoire, Netherlands, Malawi origins.

• Thirdly, the functions of inserts are also various: 2 from POL/RT, 4 from ENV functional genes. Not reported in this article, we found also within the COVID-19 genome 3 others HIV/SIV regions: one from ENV, one from RT, and one from INTEGRASE.

On the one hand, we have just demonstrated that this covid-19 genome contains an insertion of 6 strategic regions of HIV / SIV concentrated in a mini space representing less than 1% of the length of the genome"

Not being a microbiologist, I obviously cannot speak to the validity of these findings. It does look interesting and we do know beyond any doubt the Chinese researchers at Wuhan facility were studying SARS genomes in bats. This evidence of a logical, symmetrical structure of insertions and deletions does lend credence this covid-19 virus may have been human engineered.

Edited by OceanBreeze

The US is in deep ****! There is no doubt about that. Over 300 000 cases already in the US, with approx a 3 % kill rate globally, higher in countries with aging populations, and your President is not concerned. The deaths will start appearing in the next week, 14 to 18 days after infection, and America is still not imposing travel restrictions. 

From an outsiders point of view you have a president who only 4 weeks ago was claiming the Corona virus was under control and likened it the flu seriously underestimating its effects, against all the evidence. Your President is spouting about nasty reporters asking nasty questions, and claiming America should not ask the Chinese for help. You appear to have a disfunctional leadership (how polite was that)

The Chinese are however coming to the rescue of New York donating 1000 incubators due for arrival today. None of which was aided by your Presidents insults to the Chinese. 

It amuses me that you are prepared to accept fringe or conspiracy theories over proven science. Meat eaters in the market in Wuhan, which could have been american tourists or chinese nationals contracted the disease from the animals they were eating. :(

The ones who funded the study:

https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2020/20200317-andersen-covid-19-coronavirus.html

Funding for the research was provided by the US National Institutes of Health, the Pew Charitable Trusts, the Wellcome Trust, the European Research Council, and an ARC Australian Laureate Fellowship.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) (/ɛnaɪˈeɪtʃ/; each letter separately) is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and public health research. It was founded in the late 1870s, and is now part of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. The majority of NIH facilities are located in Bethesda, Maryland. The NIH conducts its own scientific research through its Intramural Research Program (IRP) and provides major biomedical research funding to non-NIH research facilities through its Extramural Research Program.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institutes_of_Health

Pew Charitable Trusts

PCT has always been political. The donors intended PCT to fund organizations that agreed with their conservative ideology. However, since its founding in 2003, PCT has largely ignored its past.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/why-pew-charitable-trusts-should-never-be-considered-non-partisan/

The Welcome Trust

Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors

https://www.rockpa.org/profile-wellcome-trust/

The trust is one of the more transparent institutions outside of the US when it comes to publishing information about its investments.

That transparency has opened it up to criticism, most notably from the 1,000 medical professionals and academics who urged in an open letter under the umbrella of the Guardian’s “Keep it in the Ground Campaign” that it divest from its investments in Royal Dutch Shell, British Petroleum, and Rio Tinto. In response, Wellcome Trust Chief Investment Officer Nick Moakes said to the Financial Times, “Even if we wanted to divest of these things, which we don’t, today wouldn’t be the best time to do it.” (He was referring to the low price of oil and gas.)

https://www.alliancemagazine.org/analysis/conflict-interests-foundations-invest-arms-tobacco/

European research council set up by European Union

The European Research Council (ERC) is a public body for funding of scientific and technological research conducted within the European Union (EU). Established by the European Commission in 2007, the ERC is composed of an independent Scientific Council, its governing body consisting of distinguished researchers, and an Executive Agency, in charge of the implementation. It forms part of the framework programme of the union dedicated to research and innovation, Horizon 2020, preceded by the Seventh Research Framework Programme (FP7). The ERC budget is over €13 billion from 2014 – 2020 and comes from the Horizon 2020 programme, a part of the European Union's budget. Under Horizon 2020 it is estimated that around 7,000 ERC grantees will be funded and 42,000 team members supported, including 11,000 doctoral students and almost 16,000 post-doctoral researchers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Research_Council

Austrailian Laureate Fellowship

The Austrailian Government

https://www.arc.gov.au/news-publications/media/network-messages/announcement-grants-arc-australian-laureate-fellowships-scheme

It looks like to me with all the government entities in the funding and the Rockefellers  they gave them enough money to make it look like the virus is natural. in other words they paid for the research to make sure they came to the conclusion of being natural.

Theories of the corona virus origins, some more plausible than others do exist, we could post a link to every conspiracy theory.

Heres a couple of theories that suggest Corona virus is not man made, and occurred naturally. Without any need to fabricate bullshit sources of the Corona virus?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-origins-genome-analysis-covid19-data-science-bats-pangolins/

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

330000 cases now in the US, and almost a 1000 deaths today so far, its just getting started. 

I do think paid cabal operatives and trolls put all kinds of conspiracy theories out to confuse us. Just like they will pay a high amount of money to scientist to find and say what the cabal wants them to say or "find". We really can't prove them wrong if we can't get a microscope ourselves to actually look at the virus itself. They know that.

I really just can't buy that this happened naturally. But devil's advocate again If it did then we should let nature run it's coarse and let people out of their houses if it is natural this would be what nature called for to get rid of extra humans. Should we listen to nature or the governments? Should we go against nature if it is true?

This is a study that purports to demonstrate the 2019-nCoV coronavirus is partially a SYNTHETIC genome, that is, there is a region consisting of 300 base that contains 3 different fragments from HIV1 ENV gene and 3 others from HIV2 and SIV (ENV and POL RT)

As the authors write:

"All this is remarkable and bears the mark of a desire for organization of a human nature. We ask ourselves the question of a possible artificial origin of this genome, in particular because of the presence of fragments of HIV1, HIV2 and SIV retroviruses.

(This is) evidence that the 6 HIV/SIV inserts are not the result of natural evolution and mutations. 

Particularly:

• Secondly,  HIV/SIV  inserted  strains  are  very  homogeneous:  Russia,  Cote  d'ivoire, Netherlands, Malawi origins.

• Thirdly, the functions of inserts are also various: 2 from POL/RT, 4 from ENV functional genes. Not reported in this article, we found also within the COVID-19 genome 3 others HIV/SIV regions: one from ENV, one from RT, and one from INTEGRASE.

On the one hand, we have just demonstrated that this covid-19 genome contains an insertion of 6 strategic regions of HIV / SIV concentrated in a mini space representing less than 1% of the length of the genome"

Not being a microbiologist, I obviously cannot speak to the validity of these findings. It does look interesting and we do know beyond any doubt the Chinese researchers at Wuhan facility were studying SARS genomes in bats. This evidence of a logical, symmetrical structure of insertions and deletions does lend credence this covid-19 virus may have been human engineered.

Great find and you won't see the mainstream pushing that or even talking about. That is how you can tell  they want us all to believe the narrative that it evolved naturally. They don't want the public looking into how the governments(Deep State) study and create biological weapons. There would be an outcry and the public would run all government officials out if they knew that this was all planned in advance. Which is why I think the narrative is being pushed very hard that it evolved naturally.

As the authors write:

Particularly:

I don't know if it is a biological weapon or not, I have not checked but I wouldn't put it out of the range of what the Chinese Government would do. I just find it interesting that the Chinese have two biological research labs in Wuhan that are known to have pathogens like this. If it truly has the DNA/RNA of any retrovirus or any other virus for that matter, it is synthetic or a recombinant virus that would not be found in any strain of coronavirus that was natural, therefore meaning it is a biological weapon and did escape from a lab or was released. To me personally, it seems like a biological weapon the only thing I don't understand is why it only has a mortality rate of 3% if it is a biological weapon, you could very easily make one that has a 50% to 100% mortality rate. It seems like if it were a biological weapon a early research project into them, something that a high school student might think was a "badass" weapon, though you must remember the biological weapons of the Cold War were not genetically engineered earlier in history just because it doesn't have the DNA/RNA of another virus doesn't mean it didn't come from a biological weapons lab, just that it isn't a "Genetic Weapon".

For Instance, This is a Cold War US and Soviet  "Biological weapon", Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus

Fatality rate: 25%

Virulence: R0 = 5

Genome-organization-of-VEEV.jpg

This is a Modern "Genetic Weapon" I designed, "Bloodborne Zombie Virus" MV-5

Fatality Rate: 100% after 3 to 5 days

Virulence: R0 = 28

Zu0ki00-gif-1e80778e557ec7199671e1870316

With a R0 = 3.8 and Fatality Rate of 3%, I think the COVID19 is too weak to be an actual biological or genetic weapon, it just isn't "perfect" enough.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I don't know if it is a biological weapon or not, I have not checked but I wouldn't put it out of the range of what the Chinese Government would do. I just find it interesting that the Chinese have two biological research labs in Wuhan that are known to have pathogens like this. If it truly has the DNA/RNA of any retrovirus or any other virus for that matter, it is synthetic or a recombinant virus that would not be found in any strain of coronavirus that was natural, therefore meaning it is a biological weapon and did escape from a lab or was released. To me personally, it seems like a biological weapon the only thing I don't understand is why it only has a mortality rate of 3% if it is a biological weapon, you could very easily make one that has a 50% to 100% mortality rate. It seems like if it were a biological weapon a early research project into them, something that a high school student might think was a "badass" weapon, though you must remember the biological weapons of the Cold War were not genetically engineered earlier in history just because it doesn't have the DNA/RNA of another virus doesn't mean it didn't come from a biological weapons lab, just that it isn't a "Genetic Weapon".

For Instance, This is a Cold War US and Soviet  "Biological weapon", Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus

Fatality rate: 25%

Virulence: R0 = 5

Genome-organization-of-VEEV.jpg

This is a Modern "Genetic Weapon" I designed, "Bloodborne Zombie Virus" MV-5

Fatality Rate: 100% after 3 to 5 days

Virulence: R0 = 28

Zu0ki00-gif-1e80778e557ec7199671e1870316

With a R0 = 3.8 and Fatality Rate of 3%, I think the COVID19 is too weak to be an actual biological or genetic weapon, it just isn't "perfect" enough.

To me, it makes more sense to use a weak biological weapon than a strong one. With a strong weapon, the one who deploys it is also at great risk.

Deploying a weaker weapon can result in gaining political power, as the Chinese gesture of giving ventilators to New York may result in, just for an example. 

Maybe it wasn't quite ready for deployment when it escaped into the nearby market?

We just don't know but I agree the genetic signature looks suspiciously man-made.

To me, it makes more sense to use a weak biological weapon than a strong one. With a strong weapon, the one who deploys it is also at great risk.

Deploying a weaker weapon can result in gaining political power, as the Chinese gesture of giving ventilators to New York may result in, just for an example. 

Maybe it wasn't quite ready for deployment when it escaped into the nearby market?

We just don't know but I agree the genetic signature looks suspiciously man-made.

My bet is you are correct that it wasn't quite ready for deployment when it escaped, I think this was a lab accident by the Chinese.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Irony is: dying from a Chinese-made virus while hooked up to a Chinese-made ventilator.

For an elderly person who contracts this disease, if they manage to survive an episode of mechanical ventilation (very doubtful), they are more likely to suffer from long-term disabilities after leaving the hospital than those who survive hospitalization without mechanical ventilation. "Unfortunately, 70 percent of elders who receive mechanical ventilation will not survive the year. And the 30 percent who are strong enough to survive will be very disabled."

The liberal demorat Cuomo should have told China to take their ventilators and shove them.

By the way, even with the problem caused by the high density of people in NYC, when population is taken into consideration, the US is doing somewhat better than the UK. (10 deaths per million UK versus 4 deaths per million US)

Daily new confirmed deaths from this link

But, unlike you, who seems to be enjoying reporting on the US problems, I would like to see both country's deaths much lower and indeed come to a stop.

Edited by OceanBreeze

Ok was waiting for this graph to be updated, now it is with data till 29.3. It is just the number of weekly deaths independent of cause in Switzerland (from the governamental statistcs office).
https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/en/home/statistics/health/state-health/mortality-causes-death.html
This shows the dark numbbers:
according to this link:https://interactif.tdg.ch/2020/covid-19-carte-suisse/

there were 216 deaths attributed to corona that week (23.-29. March)

Taking csv from first link one has:

Ending Week Age upperB extrapol lowerB

29.03.2020 13; 65+ 1262 1435.1 1086

That yields 173 more deaths recorded than the upper bound.

Or 261 more than the average (mean of bounds).

So it looks like the higher number of deaths actually corresponds to the cases attributed to corona. And hence the dark numbers are not so dark in Switzerland.

But I am skeptic how it will look next week, seeing num bers in second link