Science Forums

35 Corona-Virus Treatments In Development

That is interesting however I will stick with my Vitamin C, Garlic and Vitamin D3 to keep a healthy immune system. I really don't like giving any money to Big Pharma. 

To deal with coronavirus-19 related positivity or anxiety I prefer some popular promoters of viral tolerance, like:
1. lemon juice 10 ml + honey 10 ml + hot water 10 ml (mixed)
2. Fresh vegetable soup
3. An apple a day
4. Adequate hydration (water, tea, lemon balm infusion, fresh orange juice, etc.)
5. Warm red wine 100 ml + sugar 10 gr (mixed); (sparkling wine as an alternative?)
6. Short or long coffee with 10 ml of whiskey/whisky or another strong drink
7. Generous moments of music and meditation.
Edited by Crasto

To deal with coronavirus-19 related positivity or anxiety I prefer some popular promoters of viral tolerance, like:
1. lemon juice 10 ml + honey 10 ml + hot water 10 ml (mixed)
2. Fresh vegetable soup
3. An apple a day
4. Adequate hydration (water, tea, lemon balm infusion, fresh orange juice, etc.)
5. Warm red wine 100 ml + sugar 10 gr (mixed); (sparkling wine as an alternative?)
6. Short or long coffee with 10 ml of whiskey/whisky or another strong drink
7. Generous moments of music and meditation.

I think those are pretty good remedies. No doubt about it. Thanks!

Maybe there is a first vaccine under trial, ready for launch in may june maybe https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/medicago-claims-to-have-a-viable-vaccine-candidate-for-covid-19

It came to my attention today that one of the plans is for everyone crying for them to produce a vaccine. Then once everybody wants it they can make it mandatory. For a while now the Powers That Be have wanted forced and mandatory vaccines for all of the adult populations of the world. This is one way for them to do it since everyone will give in and beg for one. And everybody will be scared of the people that don't get the vaccine so the people will fight to make it mandatory just like the Powers That Be want. It is called Problem, Reaction, Solution. It's as easy as this and has worked for a long long time. The Powers That Be create the problem in the first place. The people will cry for the solution. The Powers That be will put in the Solution they wanted in the first place. This is also getting people used to the idea what is called Martial Law. Where they will tell you where you can go and when. Where there are curfews and only travel if the PTB give you permission. Make sense? This will all happen if people don't wise up and see what is going on in the first place. So let's hope people wise up to the plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Among classic medicines my neurocomputer is telling me to write:
triiodothyronine + levothyroxine + sodium iodide.

Apparently Paracetomol is good to reduce the temperature caused by Covid 19 illness.

It came to my attention today that one of the plans is for everyone crying for them to produce a vaccine. Then once everybody wants it they can make it mandatory. For a while now the Powers That Be have wanted forced and mandatory vaccines for all of the adult populations of the world. This is one way for them to do it since everyone will give in and beg for one. And everybody will be scared of the people that don't get the vaccine so the people will fight to make it mandatory just like the Powers That Be want. It is called Problem, Reaction, Solution. It's as easy as this and has worked for a long long time. The Powers That Be create the problem in the first place. The people will cry for the solution. The Powers That be will put in the Solution they wanted in the first place. This is also getting people used to the idea what is called Martial Law. Where they will tell you where you can go and when. Where there are curfews and only travel if the PTB give you permission. Make sense? This will all happen if people don't wise up and see what is going on in the first place. So let's hope people wise up to the plan.

There are pros and cons to many vaccines https://www.quantamagazine.org/why-smallpox-is-no-more-but-polio-and-other-diseases-persist-20191203/ some diseases can and have been irradicated via vaccination. 

Edited by Flummoxed

Apparently Paracetomol is good to reduce the temperature caused by Covid 19 illness.

There are pros and cons to many vaccines https://www.quantamagazine.org/why-smallpox-is-no-more-but-polio-and-other-diseases-persist-20191203/ some diseases can and have been irradicated via vaccination. 

Good point there are pros and cons. Although I would also like to mention some could also say many diseases have been eradicated by the use of better plumbing and people not living on top of feces. Better hygiene such as showers everyday instead of once a year or month. Better heating in the winter when it is cold outside and better cooling when it is warm and I could go on and on. Some do say many of these diseases would have stopped even with out the vaccines. But I guess we will never know for sure but that does make some sense to me.