Science Forums

35 Corona-Virus Treatments In Development

Vmedvil2

That is interesting however I will stick with my Vitamin C, Garlic and Vitamin D3 to keep a healthy immune system. I really don't like giving any money to Big Pharma. 

I dont worry too much about it, its only killing the weak and elderly and those with respiratory problems. Smokers? you best stop inhaling those big cigars :)

It seems like it is more detrimental to the economy then anything. Then again I most of the time try not to buy things from China. I noticed they are running out of Cod at restaurants here. Now I know not to get Cod from restaurants because apparently that is where they are getting the fish from. So with a lot of China shut down I can see what comes from their and know what not to buy.

I think it is shipped to China to be processed. But reading up on that on what I read it is pretty nasty how they keep the fish. I suggest never eating fish processed in China or meat. I know I have heard not to buy Chicken from Wal-Mart because it comes from China most of it. Whatever may have happened I think this may really hurt China's economy. It was either a plan to devastate China or they shot themselves in the foot by letting the virus out.

It seems the big corporations are just really greedy and always want to meet that bottom line. So while taking out small business the big corps are giving us some nasty food. I wish  I had enough money to have my own little farm and raise my own meat and veggies. That is about the only way around it and know what you are actually eating. I think it would be hard for me to kill a cow though and might stop eating meat if I had to kill Betsy the cow myself or Buck the Chicken.lol! Although I hate turkeys I don't mind killing them at all. They are little hoodlems.lol!!

Edited by Thoth101

If your fish was processed in Wuhan would you want to touch it never mind eat it.

Killing animals is never fun, unless they are pissing you off.

Its those big trusting eyes on the cows that put people off, fish I generally throw a towel over their heads and put some pressure across their gills till they stop twitching. Chickens, its just gory if the head somes of when you try and break their necks.

Think twice ref a small holding to produce your food it is hard work, and the bugs often get to eat it before you do. We had a plague of army worms through here a couple of years ago, and they devoured everything almost over night. 

I don't think I would want to touch it if it was processed in Wuhan.lol! Although you thin the virus wouldn't survive the trip or maybe it would be frozen and come back to life.lol! I am no expert on viruses.

Yes and cows are so nice and they never hurt anything. But they taste so good!lol! I guess it is fun to watch a chicken run around with his head cut off.lol!

Well if I had enough money that I wouldn't need a job a small farm would be something to do. And I could get drunk at work since it is my farm.lol! The bugs could possible be a problem.Although I had gardens in my backyard and bugs or worms were never the problem just those pesky rabbits.

My new house I am buying has two small vineyards. Im going to have to learn how to make my own wine. Also Agua Dente is quite popular in the islands, one of my friends makes the smoothest agua dente I have ever tasted, hes going give me his secrets, apparently its all about the speed of distillation. Most people distill too fast, its better done slow.

I am going to lace your wine with straight corona-virus.

My new house I am buying has two small vineyards. Im going to have to learn how to make my own wine. Also Agua Dente is quite popular in the islands, one of my friends makes the smoothest agua dente I have ever tasted, hes going give me his secrets, apparently its all about the speed of distillation. Most people distill too fast, its better done slow.

Oh wow! That is awesome and sounds great! It is not very hard to make wine and I am sure plenty of ways to show you on YouTube. But yea that would be great if he gives you some secrets. Beer and Wine are my favorites. My dad from time to time makes Dandelion wine. It's pretty good and you get drunk fast!lol!

I am surprised to see this but still i am stick on the vitamin c which will increase our immune system.

Well Big Pharma wants to make big money as usual out of the deal. They would rather you take their vaccine or drug before you cure it simply with vitamins. They rarely tell you to increase your immune system also. Usually all they say is do you want a flu shot? The truth of the matter Big Pharma makes money on you being sick not being cured. It is your duty to do your own research and find out what will work. For winter months I take Vitamin Vitamin D3 and Garlic and I rarely get sick or even get a cold. In fact at one point a few years ago they were lobbying to make Vitamins illegal and or taxing them to death. I trust a Doctor as much as I trust someone with a gun pointed to my head. And it's not even totally the Doctors fault.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/israel-migal-covid-19-vaccine/

The Israelis seemed confident on the news this morning they will have a vaccine in a couple of weeks based on a virus they had been developing for chickens. Assuming normal testing is not required it could be available very quickly, not quick enough for some!

Because I like the juice going through a chicken before it gets to me. Think about that for a second. What we do with chickens:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2020/03/11/graphic-images-from-the-egg-industry/

That is interesting however I will stick with my Vitamin C, Garlic and Vitamin D3 to keep a healthy immune system. I really don't like giving any money to Big Pharma. 

To deal with coronavirus-19 related positivity or anxiety I prefer some popular promoters of viral tolerance, like:
1. lemon juice 10 ml + honey 10 ml + hot water 10 ml (mixed)
2. Fresh vegetable soup
3. An apple a day
4. Adequate hydration (water, tea, lemon balm infusion, fresh orange juice, etc.)
5. Warm red wine 100 ml + sugar 10 gr (mixed); (sparkling wine as an alternative?)
6. Short or long coffee with 10 ml of whiskey/whisky or another strong drink
7. Generous moments of music and meditation.
Edited by Crasto

To deal with coronavirus-19 related positivity or anxiety I prefer some popular promoters of viral tolerance, like:
1. lemon juice 10 ml + honey 10 ml + hot water 10 ml (mixed)
2. Fresh vegetable soup
3. An apple a day
4. Adequate hydration (water, tea, lemon balm infusion, fresh orange juice, etc.)
5. Warm red wine 100 ml + sugar 10 gr (mixed); (sparkling wine as an alternative?)
6. Short or long coffee with 10 ml of whiskey/whisky or another strong drink
7. Generous moments of music and meditation.

I think those are pretty good remedies. No doubt about it. Thanks!

Maybe there is a first vaccine under trial, ready for launch in may june maybe https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/medicago-claims-to-have-a-viable-vaccine-candidate-for-covid-19

It came to my attention today that one of the plans is for everyone crying for them to produce a vaccine. Then once everybody wants it they can make it mandatory. For a while now the Powers That Be have wanted forced and mandatory vaccines for all of the adult populations of the world. This is one way for them to do it since everyone will give in and beg for one. And everybody will be scared of the people that don't get the vaccine so the people will fight to make it mandatory just like the Powers That Be want. It is called Problem, Reaction, Solution. It's as easy as this and has worked for a long long time. The Powers That Be create the problem in the first place. The people will cry for the solution. The Powers That be will put in the Solution they wanted in the first place. This is also getting people used to the idea what is called Martial Law. Where they will tell you where you can go and when. Where there are curfews and only travel if the PTB give you permission. Make sense? This will all happen if people don't wise up and see what is going on in the first place. So let's hope people wise up to the plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Paracetomol is good to reduce the temperature caused by Covid 19 illness.

There are pros and cons to many vaccines https://www.quantamagazine.org/why-smallpox-is-no-more-but-polio-and-other-diseases-persist-20191203/ some diseases can and have been irradicated via vaccination. 

Good point there are pros and cons. Although I would also like to mention some could also say many diseases have been eradicated by the use of better plumbing and people not living on top of feces. Better hygiene such as showers everyday instead of once a year or month. Better heating in the winter when it is cold outside and better cooling when it is warm and I could go on and on. Some do say many of these diseases would have stopped even with out the vaccines. But I guess we will never know for sure but that does make some sense to me.