Science Forums

Related To My Work, Article Which Speaks About Rotation In Galaxies

Dubbelosix

.... Just wish they would drop this halo idea

https://hubblesite.org/contents/news-releases/2019/news-2019-54?fbclid=IwAR2a3CPZ2WZEOZYgUsFAgE784TxRhDoHj49NPXN8BqrICKylcUd-7xz5978

Though they are analysing the rotation of these typical spiral galaxies and will resort in a consensus whether the halo model or the supermassive black hole model upholds.

Remember my simple dark matter formula

F(drag) = f(ρv²(Rot) /2) A(BH)

If f (the drag coefficient) increases, it increases proportional to the rotational velocity squared. If the density increases, it must also mean an increase in the black hole area. Likewise, if we reduce the area through Hawking radiation, the rotation velocity decreases with the mass. This also explains why dark matter cannot be detected for the first four billion years, simply because the black holes where not large enough to account for the gravitational drag and binding energy. The fact that the drag increases with the spin of the Black hole, would be the origin of galactic curve phenomenon.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Dont be paranoid BUT  :shocked:

There is a remote possibility that this forum is run by psychiatrists, studying mental disorders OR it is run by a another science forum, to keep a track of where the nutters are. 

The interesting thing here is none mainstream ideas can be be posted and discussed, if any one can be bothered.

Yes, Yes and how does that make you feel? *Pulls out his notepad* Okay, it's time for the next electroshock treatment on patient 4-2567, I will be leaving you to the A.I. nurse A.R.I. for your therapy session.

158073060148918045.png

I have no idea what you are talking about...... :innocent:

Edited by VictorMedvil

I am not convinced about any theories relying on dark matter to work. However it did encourage me to have a bit of a search. https://hubblesite.org/uploads/science_paper/file_attachment/518/Ogle_2019_ApJL_884_L11.pdf

The paper claims MOND is a modern theory and holds this as proof that dark matter must now exist, and MOND type theories are wrong. This strikes me as being an extremely dodgy claim.

Your ideas on drag are not alone, as you are aware. " space is filled with a vector-field that couples to baryonic matter and, by dragging on it, creates an effect similar to dark matter.(sabine hossenfelder)" 

I spent some time looking to see if any comments were available on super spirals related to any of the other emergent gravity theories not requiring dark matter. I failed  :shocked: Do you or anyone else have any info supporting any MOND type variant theory of gravity that explains super spiral spin.?

Does any of your theories explain super spiral spin without the need for dark matter?

MOND is just a mathematical model developed a lot of years ago, to explain what was known then. It might just need a tweak to explain super spirals, again not requiring imaginary dark matter. Which might just be a drag effect.

Sorry wasnt going to post for a week :( but noticed this thought provoking link, that no one had commented on.  

Edit partially related link https://www.space.com/einstein-general-relativity-frame-dragging.html?utm_source=Selligent&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9155&utm_content=SDC_Newsletter+&utm_term=3682961&m_i=vHKvLxF4PvePmUnqGGiOgFK1eDiiXHZD8EM9I8F2HWnGKY65tLY0lDwngCki1zYZzMIo%2Bus%2B7IVR_S0sQ4giAVNzWBOEr5OJd0yKcivvvf on frame dragging

Edit unrelated link on hawking radiation https://phys.org/news/2020-01-hawking-event-horizon-black-hole.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter and a question on the OP link, it claims stars are being created at an increased rate in these super spirals, could they be creating matter, due to dragging on virtual particle pairs and sepajrating them, a bit like hawking radiation perhaps ? (something to ponder)

Absolutely that is a dodgy claim. And yes, my theory is nothing modified but exists based largely in classical fluid dynamics in which gravity is a drag phenomenon.