Science Forums

It seems that the State of Indiana has stepped up as it has banned micro-chipping employees as a requirement for employment by state law passed tuesday, read more at https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/hoosier-workers-could-gain-right-to-not-be-forcibly-microchipped/article_da3a18c7-6280-5733-8523-1dfbb3675193.html and https://www.theindianalawyer.com/articles/house-passes-bill-to-prevent-companies-from-forcing-employees-to-be-microchipped

Edited by VictorMedvil

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 800-589-3331.

Big brother has been watching for a long time via your computer, your mobile phones location can monitored you can even track your children. I have various electronic key passes that are needed to access various gates etc, all of which record my entry and exit. These items can be discarded and we can still disappear.  A chip inserted in the skin, is a different matter, gps location bio rythms etc could all be monitored. In a world dictatorship :) I would not be over whelmed with the concept of being monitored, but how would a dictatorship know they were in charge of all the worlds population, and stop descent amongst the surviving population. 

Question ???

Using a VPN I could get around the country codes issue. But what data is the nwiitimes trying to extract from my computer that is illegal in the EEA. Clearly they want something from me for accessing their website, perhaps its Quid pro Quo :) . 

• 2 weeks later...

That is great. Hopefully more states follow along.