Science Forums

Daxiazun

Frequency  Universe realities Theory

Sorry the long one was a bit vague . All life and matter is energy based . It all has a frequency . It also vibrates which is called a resonance . Since all matter has a similar Frequency and the concept of a mirror type style of a universe. Could we change our frequency ?and if we could , what would it do? Possibly break apart the object or shift it to another frequency? Your thoughts?

Edited by Daxiazun

• 1 month later...

Frequency  Universe realities Theory

Sorry the long one was a bit vague . All life and matter is energy based . It all has a frequency . It also vibrates which is called a resonance . Since all matter has a similar Frequency and the concept of a mirror type style of a universe. Could we change our frequency ?and if we could , what would it do? Possibly break apart the object or shift it to another frequency? Your thoughts?

Yes I think so Frequencies and Vibration. I think if we raise our frequency and vibration it would take us into a higher dimension such as the 5th dimension. If we lower our vibration or frequency into denser material we would be much like a rock. I guess that would be called moving down to the 2nd dimension.