Science Forums

Fresnel Drag And The Aether

Dubbelosix

F = f(ρv²(Rot) /2) A(BH)

Last night I worked out the limits;

If f increases, it increases to the rotational velocity squared. If the density increases, it must also mean an increase in the black hole area. Likewise, if we reduce the area through Hawking radiation, the rotation velocity decreases with the mass.

Edited by Dubbelosix

In the language of general relativity, the drag formula becomes,

F = g_μν mΓ^μν -  A^μv f (T_μν - ½ g_μν T)

Scalar Gradient of the net force may be given as

∇ · F = m (d²v/dt²) = m(∇ · g) - ½ (∇ · ρv²) f A

Giving the second derivative but is related to the Gauss law through the usual relationship

∇ · g = 4πGρ

In which we recite the standard identities related to it

4πG/c^2 ∇_μv j = - R_μv φ = - ∇ · g = -  4πGρ

And the flow (or) motion of the metric curvature is a four dimensional or volumetric consideration of the form

∂_0 g_μν® = - 2 □ kT_μν

= - k (2 ∂_x T_μν + 2 ∂_y T_μν +  2 ∂_z  T_μν - ∂_0 g_μν T)

The drag itself may be defined roughly as

f ≈ 2F(drag) /ρv²A = A(b)/A(f) Be/Re²

ρv² -  is a quasi-kinematic density related to the fluidity of the gravitational field

f - the drag coefficient

The fluidity has the usual defintion as

T_μν = ½ρv^2

The main equation I predict even though it may be over-simplified, is a result of galactic curves arising from the dynamics of the supermassive black hole,

F(drag) = f(ρv²(rot) /2) A(BH)

But with the relativistic correction

F(drag) = ½ f(ρ + 3P)v²(rot) A(BH)

I am not sure how to interpret the role of the pressure, or how many pressure terms are required, only that my inclination is it is related to some gas pressure since it has attached to it, a factor of 3/2 since we remind ourselves from equipartition theory that a kinetic component is roughly equivalent to its thermal part by

½ mv² = 3/2 k(B)T

And the dynamic pressure is

Q = ρ_0 - ρ_s = ½ ρv^2

Just quickly reciting a small passage from wiki concerning the equipartition

"It follows that the heat capacity of the gas is (3/2) N kB and hence, in particular, the heat capacity of a mole of such gas particles is (3/2)N kB = (3/2)R, where N is the Avogadro constant and R is the gas constant."

In regards to evidence of black holes being responsible for galactic curves we can make a summary of the evidences so far soon. We will also include a summary of the Arun weak equivalence for cosmic proportions and the extension I made from known physics. Certainly if I ever decide to publish my drag equation interpretation, it almost seems too difficult not title it, "why is gravity such a drag?" :)

But like DeWitt searching for quantum gravity, or Schrodinger looking for a wave equation, they all sought the help of competent mathematicians. Even Einstein required the help of his wife who was far more competent in mathematics than he even was. Unless you are a true polymath/savant like Dirac, there really is a difference between a physicist and a pure mathematician (even as Feynmann has explained in his own lectures) and is not something to be ashamed of either. For instance, he made a witty joke in which the physicist knows how to explain the theory while the mathematician knows how to write it. Even Bohr did not have sound mathematical arguments during his time in his heuristic model of the atom, it was only in the invention of the Schrodinger equation did his model give accurate values. And then only with Dirac did the Schrodinger equation satisfy relativity to almost near accuracy.

Edited by Dubbelosix

In regards to evidence of black holes being responsible for galactic curves we can make a summary of the evidences so far soon. We will also include a summary of the Arun weak equivalence for cosmic proportions and the extension I made from known physics. Certainly if I ever decide to publish my drag equation interpretation, it almost seems too difficult not title it, "why is gravity such a drag?" :)

But like DeWitt searching for quantum gravity, or Schrodinger looking for a wave equation, they all sought the help of competent mathematicians. Even Einstein required the help of his wife who was far more competent in mathematics than he even was. Unless you are a true polymath/savant like Dirac, there really is a difference between a physicist and a pure mathematician (even as Feynmann has explained in his own lectures) and is not something to be ashamed of either. For instance, he made a witty joke in which the physicist knows how to explain the theory while the mathematician knows how to write it. Even Bohr did not have sound mathematical arguments during his time in his heuristic model of the atom, it was only in the invention of the Schrodinger equation did his model give accurate values. And then only with Dirac did the Schrodinger equation satisfy relativity to almost near accuracy.

When you talk about girls being good at math and Einstein's wife it reminds me of one of my friends I was involved with for awhile, now she was good at math but had no sense of physics or science in general, Thinking about about her and this post I should have married her as my scientific work would be much more mathematically sound with her help, but she hates me now so I don't think that can still happen.

P.S. remember to keep those Math Girls, they are incredibly useful.

download.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

When you talk about girls being good at math and Einstein's wife it reminds me of one of my friends I was involved with for awhile, now she was good at math but had no sense of physics or science in general, Thinking about about her and this post I should have married her as my scientific work would be much more mathematically sound with her help, but she hates me now so I don't think that can still happen.

P.S. remember to keep those Math Girls, they are incredibly useful.

download.jpg

But would you be marrying for the right reason... I mean, people can be attracted to intelligence, but it is more fulfilling to find the person you love regardless. Even Einstein left her to marry his cousin... I think Einstein utalized her intelligence then inexorably paid her off with his Nobel prize money.

But would you be marrying for the right reason... I mean, people can be attracted to intelligence, but it is more fulfilling to find the person you love regardless. Even Einstein left her to marry his cousin... I think Einstein utalized her intelligence then inexorably paid her off with his Nobel prize money.

Good Point, I won't disagree.