Science Forums

Graphing Basic 3D Shapes

OverUnityDeviceUAP

x^2+y^2+z^2-(magnitude)x+(direction)y+(direc/2)z+(direc+mag)=0

This gave me 2 z coordinates which I put in + & - in all 4 quadrants one in front of the other. The smaller z coordinate gave the back square, and the larger z coordinate gave me the larger square which i connected into a cube.

Inside the cube I placed my 2:00 am of the circle using z2-z1=x,y,z and found the rest of the outer coordinates that connected top bottom and side to side into the net for the sphere inside the cube using (+/-x)-/+(pi/5 for 12:30 am, +/-(pi/4) for 1:00 am, (+/-)pi/3 for 2:30 am & (+/-)pi/2 for 3:00 am

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

The rise and run to create the netting is of course equal to x,y,z divudes by the numerator and denominator of the pi ratio and negative that amount (x/22,y/7,z/7), or positive depending on quadrant, for the inverted back coordinates of the sphere.

Now we do my lyrical zero one one zero one oh for dicing the sphere into 5 parts where the curved netting and circle slices are connected by the entangled 4th dimensional lines

For the frame dragged (length contraction) entangling 4th D gradient vectors, for one sphere there's 5, if we go horizontal instead of diagonal these gradient vectors slice the sphere portions from V(1) 11:00 to 1, V(2) 10 to 2, V(3) 9:00 to 3:00, V(4) 8 to 4, & V(5) 7 to 5

These cylindrically expanding sphere-slices phase past one another causing time to dilate in declaration of expansion and acceleration one the ratio surpassed 0/n (where black holes form) into negative 1-n/n, 1/2 of the phase time circular strings are expanding and the second half of the phase time they are contracting such as the preons and quarks or electrons or photons they compose