Science Forums

Banning Overunitydeviceuap

Vmedvil2

They dont care about the little people like you being annoyed. Nsa business, not yours. This world runs on mathematics not majority vote, despite what the majority are told

Tell that to the magistrate GAHD, he will judge you as guilty if you are found guilty of spamming up the forum and annoying users.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I have proof, what reason did you have to post this other than to annoy and to spam me?

Untitled.png

And Proof of you are Spamming up the chat.

Untitled.png

The Evidence speaks for itself, more proof of you spamming up chat with nonsense.

Untitled.png

More Proof of him Spamming up people's threads and annoying dubbelosix.

Untitled.png

So the way I see it this forum has two rules and you broke them both!

Edited by VictorMedvil

What you're not quoting reveals your true motives and who is using this "victormedvil" account.

You're not quoting my demands to the public about what I want in return for what I'm withholding regarding the ether, without which one cannot prove a damn thing. Knowledge is power, knowledge regarding how things work, predicting the stock market, mathematically reproducing actual human history as it happened in virtuoso. Facts can be fabricated the only universal truth, the holy, is how one graphs the ether and about 7 scientific facts of relevance

You're not quoting my demands because you dont want those names being thrown around in public sites

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP