Science Forums

Research Indicates A Spherical Universe

Dubbelosix

It could have something to do with quantum foam, I still cannot rule it out...

I haven't extensively read Verlinde as you have so some direction on Ricci flow application would be appreciated. Also I have not abandoned my model for a mechanical explanation for cosmological constant as it leads to an intuitive reason why expansion increases over time dueto a weakening of, first on small scales then on larger.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys stop circle jerking articles citations references and hyperlinks.

I have volumes, geometries, vectors, psymatics and polar mechanics. I have the correct remedy for any ailment, that resets the desired past. Those who know me know my price, I dont give a flying ef about a green piece of paper or a number in my bank account. Il straight, and I only want one thing. And I dont like taf.

Okay so I have a completed system to tackle these developments along with some more.

Vectors # 3 & 7 are inert.

After 1 sphere, with 5 vectors, & we have a 5 charge evolution for one Planck sphere turning into a couple entangled strings

Then 9 spheres gives 10 vectors and 8 charges. Spherical coordinates along vectors 3&7 do not experience dislocation.

And then 73 spheres, 20 vectors, & 13 charges. The inert vectors go evenly or oddly every other vector if you can

..get it? THINK FOR ONE SECOND PEOPLE

I have thought for one second, and one second was enough for me to ask why have we not yet banned this person?

Maybe someone can come up with a good reason. Then again, maybe not . . .

I have thought for one second, and one second was enough for me to ask why have we not yet banned this person?

Maybe someone can come up with a good reason. Then again, maybe not . . .

This forum seems happy to let itself become the last refuge for the cranks and nutters banned everywhere else. But with this poster new depths are being plumbed. It's like descending the Mariana Trench.

Unless of course the whole thing is an act, parodying Dubblesocks, in which case one has to say it was a god joke at first but is wearing a little thin. :winknudge:  

No it doesn't, in space, a fourth leg of the triangle is what allows space to manifest observable geometry, a curved sphere in 4D space only encompasses three spatial and one temporal dimension alone. Its not any more special than that. Hypersphere in higher dimensions, clearly has additional physics not encapsulated in a four dimensional model. More over the sphere is no more intriguing than a box in four dimensions (tesseract).

There's plenty of animations on the net of these higher dimensional objects, but they appeal to crackpots because its a super cool buzzword. Just like people who fascinate superfluously in tachyon fields and other unlikely phenomenon stringed together incoherently and unintelligible.

Edited by Dubbelosix