Science Forums

Secret Patent For Ufo's Validates The Aether Drag

Dubbelosix

I can rule out a nuclear propulsion, just from studying history of ufo's, where people have suffered severe radiation poisoning. It's likely the nuclear hypothesis had been experimentally tested by the government at one point and then scrapped. I can rule out earlier ufo's from electrostatic propulsion because as Hynek brought up, most ufo cases did not exhibit a leftover radiation, however, this does not rule out that the government has tried such things. What is left, is that it is either magnetic, gravitational wave propulsion or a vacuum bubble - or possibly all of the above - with one exception, it is possible ufo's are entirely quantum in nature, even though macroscopic, which would answer a lot of phenomenon in history, right down to actual secret memorandums that have demonstrated a very long history of the army and other connected forces tracking these objects over a long period of time.

So you are saying that empty space has static gravitational or magnetic properties basically?

Edited by VictorMedvil

A vacuum bubble propulsion is in effect, very similar if not the analogue of bending space around it, except that is not what a bubble vacuum propulsion does, all it does is trick an object into thinking its weight and thus drag effects of gravity have significantly dropped.

So a warp bubble basically?

So you are saying that empty space has static gravitational or magnetic properties basically?

Close to it - When I say inertia tends to zero, I don't mean it is absolutely zero. Inertia is the dragging force of an object from a position of rest - literature tells us, that it is the resistance to accelerate from a position of rest - I ended up realizing these two statements are absolutely the same. Of course, even in free fall, which we tend to think of astronauts, gravity is still present and it depends on the velocity of the spaceship cancelling out the attractive force of the Earth tending to pull them back down, hence it gives a ''weightless'' effect. This too has fooled the spaceship and those inside of it, that inertia has somehow weakened.

Magnetic forces on the other hand, could be used to propel an object, but in a completely different way using geomagnetic lines, something Canadian Transport of Defense scientist Wilbert Smith tended to believe.

But if I am right, which I pretty confident, that inertial effects arises because of the gravitational thickness of the medium, then the bubble hypothesis is the most consistent with what I have discovered myself so far.

Well, as you know all my spacecraft use Carbon(CNO) Fusion paired with Alcubierre drive, so I tend to agree that the Vacuum propulsion could be very possible, but they still have mass ejected to move the spacecraft my only question is how do you move it without ejecting mass, I will add it to my methods if you can give equations showing these three methods.

Edited by VictorMedvil

You don't eject mass as such, you need a mechanical explanation as to how to create the vacuum around the spaceship - We can create a vaccum by sucking out the local matter and energy from the surrounding object - heck, we've been doing this for a very long time in the lab. It's just that you cannot create an absolute vacuum due to quantum mechanical effects of the zero point field. It may be interesting though, that such an extraction of local atoms creating the vacuum around the object could also act as a type of fuel source. We do this in the lab, without any Carbon fusion nor does the hypothesis I have drawn forward say it is an Alcubierre drive, only that it is very similar, if not an analogue.

The best work that still remains in the physics section which explains this more appropriately is here: http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35978-thermodynamics-and-the-gravitational-wave/

You don't eject mass as such, you need a mechanical explanation as to how to create the vacuum around the spaceship - We can create a vaccum by sucking out the local matter and energy from the surrounding object - heck, we've been doing this for a very long time in the lab. It's just that you cannot create an absolute vacuum due to quantum mechanical effects of the zero point field. It may be interesting though, that such an extraction of local atoms creating the vacuum around the object could also act as a type of fuel source. We do this in the lab, without any Carbon fusion nor does the hypothesis I have drawn forward say it is an Alcubierre drive, only that it is very similar, if not an analogue.

The best work that still remains in the physics section which explains this more appropriately is here: http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35978-thermodynamics-and-the-gravitational-wave/

Okay so it is a pressure gradient see that's what I didn't understand. I get it now.

It's gravitational pressure difference or a difference in the thickness of the gravitational medium, with the surrounding object - gradient? I haven't went as far as putting the gradients into my equations properly so I will be careful what I am saying at the moment. I am glad we have cleared this up.

It's gravitational pressure difference or a difference in the thickness of the gravitational medium, with the surrounding object - gradient? I haven't went as far as putting the gradients into my equations properly so I will be careful what I am saying at the moment. I am glad we have cleared this up.

Well, remember I work with the Del operator and Tensors a great deal so that's the way I understood it from the image I got, but ya you should be able to make a pressure gradient and show how mass flow out of the area causes gravitational pressure difference on the object, ∇G/dt which would be the Gravitational Gradient over time (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%E2%88%87G%2Ft&assumption=%7B%22MC%22,+%22G%2Ft%22%7D+-%3E+%7B%22Variable%22%7D&assumption=%22UnitClash%22+-%3E+%7B%22G%22,+%7B%22GravitationalConstant%22,+%22dflt%22%7D%7D&assumption=%22UnitClash%22+-%3E+%7B%22t%22,+%7B%22MetricTons%22,+%22dflt%22%7D%7D).

Edited by VictorMedvil

What's wrong with all of you, the answer is obviously to use Victor's warp drive space bubble  hard drive they already worked out in the Hot Tub Time Machine movie. Don't you know anything? Victor is a citeable relativistic biophysicist and Dubble can make any equation appear in mid-derivation to prove the science behind dark matter UFO drives. Yet I'm the crank on crack.

What's wrong with all of you, the answer is obviously to use Victor's warp drive space bubble  hard drive they already worked out in the Hot Tub Time Machine movie. Don't you know anything? Victor is a citeable relativistic biophysicist and Dubble can make any equation appear in mid-derivation to prove the science behind dark matter UFO drives. Yet I'm the crank on crack.

Lol............. you crack me up sometimes, the way you just put that is hilarious, I was referring to this post (http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/34451-building-a-spaceship-that-can-travel-out-of-the-solar-system/?hl=%2Bspaceship+%2Bthat+%2Btravel)

Edited by VictorMedvil

No, the only thing I have objected to was his proposed idea behind the propulsion system other than that, Victor listened in a gentleman manner and even understood what was said. 

In the sense of a macroscopic object having a propulsion based on quantum physics alone, would involve entanglement. That is, a single macroscopic object can in theory be quantum entangled with itself but doing this would be an extremely advanced technology. We are entangled, not perfectly entangled, but I have speculated the reason we cannot locate consciousness to any part of a single part of the brain, indicates to me that quantum entanglement is making the brain act like a single quantum object or close to it. The neirons are possibly quantum entangled - even shadow neurons responsible for memory.

Edited by Dubbelosix

In the sense of a macroscopic object having a propulsion based on quantum physics alone, would involve entanglement. That is, a single macroscopic object can in theory be quantum entangled with itself but doing this would be an extremely advanced technology. We are entangled, not perfectly entangled, but I have speculated the reason we cannot locate consciousness to any part of a single part of the brain, indicates to me that quantum entanglement is making the brain act like a single quantum object or close to it. The neirons are possibly quantum entangled - even shadow neurons responsible for memory.

I have theories about such devices too but mine was doing it on every atom in a humanoid body you could give yourself the properties of like carbon nano-tubes by lattice linking all of the atoms in permutations of Quantum entanglement. You could literally get shot and the bullet would bounce off like superman due to the fact that the bonds would keep you solid. It was a type of Matter Editation I thought about for awhile.

Edited by VictorMedvil

How would using a pulsating magnetic field as you suggest above produce any different results to a pulsating electric field ? A moving magnetic field induces a electric field and vice versa.

It's about exploiting the Earths magnetic field, it's not a black and white picture in which electromagnetism is unified entirely - but it is possible that that moving through the geomagnetic field, that the electric part is fused into a type of energy sufficiency for the ufo.