Science Forums

∞ = Mc3

LorrettaOShea

∞ = mc3

Infinity = mass multiplied by the speed of light (in a vacuum) cubed. i.e. 27,000 trillion.

Infinity – This generally describes a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite due to a gravitational singularity. Einstein’s Field equations suggest that in some areas of the universe matter and energy can become so compressed that they reach infinite density.

A more recent physicist working on the theory of black holes named Schwarzschild, described the gravitational field of a point mass and a spherical mass. He noticed that there was a peculiar behaviour at what is called a ‘Schwarzschild radius’, where the maths become singular – meaning some of the terms in Einstein’s equations become infinite. This region would have zero volume, yet, contain all the mass of a black hole, therefore, infinite density

Schwarzschild radius – The above infinite density is usually found at the point of singularity within a black hole. Any object whose radius is smaller than its Schwarzschild radius is called a black hole. The Schwarzschild radius can be classified as the radius of a spherically symmetric non-rotating object at which the escape velocity is equal to the speed of light.

The Schwarzschild radius is proportional to the mass of an object, assuming that the object has a constant mass density. Whereas, the physical radius of an object is proportional to the cube root of its volume. Therefore, as the object accumulates matter at a given fixed density, its Schwarzschild radius will increase more quickly than its physical radius, therefore, forming a black hole.

Extrapolation – Another way to understand the relationship between the mass and density of a black hole is to know that the volume increases to the 3rd power of the physical radius i.e. volume is mathematically the physical radius cubed.

This volume can be extrapolated to relate to the speed of light. Light and its movement can contain several properties. Two of these properties could be its speed and direction of movement. Three-dimensional space can be classified as having three directions of travel i.e. length, breadth and height. Therefore, light can also be seen to travel through these three dimensions of space. Therefore, forming space itself and as a result volume.

Therefore, this created volume relates to light travelling at 27,000 trillion km’s a second and the creation of an infinity when it combines with the mass of a given object.

This equation can not only be used to describe regions of singularity within the existing universe but can also be used to describe the early universe, whereby, an infinity could be seen to start the universe’s initial expansion.

∞ = mc3

Infinity = mass multiplied by the speed of light (in a vacuum) cubed. i.e. 27,000 trillion.

Infinity – This generally describes a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite due to a gravitational singularity. Einstein’s Field equations suggest that in some areas of the universe matter and energy can become so compressed that they reach infinite density.

A more recent physicist working on the theory of black holes named Schwarzschild, described the gravitational field of a point mass and a spherical mass. He noticed that there was a peculiar behaviour at what is called a ‘Schwarzschild radius’, where the maths become singular – meaning some of the terms in Einstein’s equations become infinite. This region would have zero volume, yet, contain all the mass of a black hole, therefore, infinite density

Schwarzschild radius – The above infinite density is usually found at the point of singularity within a black hole. Any object whose radius is smaller than its Schwarzschild radius is called a black hole. The Schwarzschild radius can be classified as the radius of a spherically symmetric non-rotating object at which the escape velocity is equal to the speed of light.

The Schwarzschild radius is proportional to the mass of an object, assuming that the object has a constant mass density. Whereas, the physical radius of an object is proportional to the cube root of its volume. Therefore, as the object accumulates matter at a given fixed density, its Schwarzschild radius will increase more quickly than its physical radius, therefore, forming a black hole.

Extrapolation – Another way to understand the relationship between the mass and density of a black hole is to know that the volume increases to the 3rd power of the physical radius i.e. volume is mathematically the physical radius cubed.

This volume can be extrapolated to relate to the speed of light. Light and its movement can contain several properties. Two of these properties could be its speed and direction of movement. Three-dimensional space can be classified as having three directions of travel i.e. length, breadth and height. Therefore, light can also be seen to travel through these three dimensions of space. Therefore, forming space itself and as a result volume.

Therefore, this created volume relates to light travelling at 27,000 trillion km’s a second and the creation of an infinity when it combines with the mass of a given object.

This equation can not only be used to describe regions of singularity within the existing universe but can also be used to describe the early universe, whereby, an infinity could be seen to start the universe’s initial expansion.

Mad rubbish. This equation can only be true if m is infinite. Utterly useless. 

Dear exchemist,

further to your post - I have to point out that this infinity specifically relates to the density itself, therefore, the mass can still be a discrete amount. The singularity at the centre of a black hole is infinite density because the mass is given 0% volume. Therefore, a kilogram, a gram or a nanogram would all be infinite in relation to 0% volume. 

Basically, I have to point out that this equation describes the escape velocity from a singularity (a region of infinity) of a black hole i.e. mass = c3.

This equation also has the purpose of holding up Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, where, currently, scientists believe there is something wrong with the maths of this theory at a quantum level because it reaches an infinity. Whereas, this equation deals with this infinity and makes it the heart of the equation.

I don't know enough about this topic but when I was dealing with infinities in my relativity and algebra thread I was able to manipulate the equations such that I got like infinities to cancel out and reach finite results. Unfortunately people on this forum think math is the work of satan out to mislead you from the truth and they won't look at it lest their eyes burn out of their sockets. This is primarily a philosophy opinion quotation forum.

There are no infinities in physics that don't tend to a finite value (eg. absolute zero is infinitely hard to reach but it's still a finite value). So if you want to prove you're idea, you need to look at the established math and find a way to cancel out the pesky infinities to approach a finite value. I took a course in these techniques but was so bad at it the professor practically threw my midterm paper in my face in disgust. But now I love math and 16% was a pass on the bell curve.

Edited by ralfcis

Utter non-sense, E=MCLiterally has nothing to do with schwarzchild radius nor any of the associated metrics, The Schwarzchild radius is something completely independent and they only reason it has a C2 in it is due to the velocity of gravitational pull around the black hole. I want to note that MCis a meaningless ratio and has nothing to do with black holes, It just doesn't work that way. Explain to me how MC = infinity when the solution is a finite number, even if you had a Super-Massive Black hole with a Mass of 1 million sun like stars it would still be a infinite number so needless to say this is utter non-sense.

psph.gif

Edited by VictorMedvil

Dear exchemist,

further to your post - I have to point out that this infinity specifically relates to the density itself, therefore, the mass can still be a discrete amount. The singularity at the centre of a black hole is infinite density because the mass is given 0% volume. Therefore, a kilogram, a gram or a nanogram would all be infinite in relation to 0% volume. 

Density can be notionally infinite, but you have not put density into your equation. You have put mass. Mass and density are not the same thing. 

Furthermore if you put infinities on both sides of your equation, that may stop it being mathematically wrong, but then it becomes a meaningless "so what", like writing 0=0. 

Edited by exchemist

Further to my last post – I have to point out that I made an error. I typed that mass = c3. However, I meant to write mass × c3. Basically, this equation describes the escape velocity of a black hole. The matter/energy would escape through the event horizon. Therefore, a given mass would need to be multiplied by 27,000 trillion in order for it to escape. In a nutshell: infinity = mc3 i.e. 27,000 trillion km’s a second.  

Beyond incredible.... not only do you make errors, you make errors to plaster up errors. This is how severely bad your own understanding of physics is. I just wish you would go off for a year and actually learn something substantial. Again it's your own time you are wasting, but you won't be wasting ours, no matter how much a moderator presses for that attention... because it feeds you figuratively-speaking.

Further to my last post – I have to point out that I made an error. I typed that mass = c3. However, I meant to write mass × c3. Basically, this equation describes the escape velocity of a black hole. The matter/energy would escape through the event horizon. Therefore, a given mass would need to be multiplied by 27,000 trillion in order for it to escape. In a nutshell: infinity = mc3 i.e. 27,000 trillion km’s a second.  

I notice you have posted the identical nonsense on this other forum: http://www.thescienceforum.com/trash-can/49193-mc3.html#post624183

I don't believe you are even reading the replies. Perhaps you are a robot. Well, the good news is you are now in Silly claims here and in Trash on the other site, where no casual reader will see your posts.