Science Forums

Buffy, Where Are You?

hazelm

• 3 weeks later...

You know what I miss Buffy too, even though I only saw Buffy post once she had a wonderful insight to computer science as we had a conversation about anonymous and Computer Malware Viruses afterward. 

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Now Linking #slay tee shirts......(https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1761218-slay) Soon the "We demand Buffy" tee shirts will be coming.

Secondly, I am considering the "We Demand Buffy" brand Molotov cocktail for riots if we don't get what we want soon.

800px-Callof-Duty-WW2-Molotov-Cocktail.j

Edited by VictorMedvil

You know what I miss Buffy too, even though I only saw Buffy post once she had a wonderful insight to computer science as we had a conversation about anonymous and Computer Malware Viruses afterward. 

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Now Linking #slay tee shirts......(https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1761218-slay) Soon the "We demand Buffy" tee shirts will be coming.

Secondly, I am considering the "We Demand Buffy" brand Molotov cocktail for riots if we don't get what we want soon.

800px-Callof-Duty-WW2-Molotov-Cocktail.j

Just one witty comment a day to get started off right?  Or, maybe better, a wise comment at the end of the day - whose end of day? - to wipe out all that has gone wrong that day?  Every little bit helps.  Right?

Hmmmm?  I was just thinking (honest!) .  Since we all have different day-end times, how about some computer genius creating a way for a specifically-intended comment that will appear just as we click "Shut down"? 

Just one witty comment a day to get started off right?  Or, maybe better, a wise comment at the end of the day - whose end of day? - to wipe out all that has gone wrong that day?  Every little bit helps.  Right?

Hmmmm?  I was just thinking (honest!) .  Since we all have different day-end times, how about some computer genius creating a way for a specifically-intended comment that will appear just as we click "Shut down"? 

Well I am on 3rd shift right now so my day begins at about 8 PM and Ends at about Noon, so whatever you want to call it.