Science Forums

Chemistry Game, That Is Fun And Educational

Vmedvil2

Hello, I have recently been playing a game called "The Chemist" which is basically a indie game made by a small group of people about chemistry, in this game you get to pay your rent by mixing chemicals to make finished products to sell to companies and there are always standards for the mixture along substances within the product requirements which can make it difficult. There is a long list of chemicals you can buy to mix together to make the finished product which have different properties just like real life, but remember you gotta pay your rent so you try to do it as cheap as possible, but also you receive feedback and reputation so it has to be quality too. Another thing is everything is spill-able and breakable so you need to be careful as well if you don't want sulfuric acid all over the place. I have to say I am addicted to this game personally after buying it. check it out at https://store.steampowered.com/app/716380/The_Chemist/ , There is a demo too if you want to just try it at the same link.

P.S. Exchemist you may enjoy this one.

My lab in my living room in the game.

Untitled.png

Company Contracts for Products

Untitled.png

My Lab a few hours later, its growing......

Untitled.png

My Lab as of 6/17/2019, I haven't played in a couple weeks due to Ladder reset in diablo 2.

Untitled.png

Edited by VictorMedvil