Science Forums

Hot Big Bang Cold Little Bang

I particularly like his strain equation

[math]\sum = \frac{a_0}{8 \pi G} \epsilon[/math]

In which the last term is the strain and [math]\frac{a_0}{8 \pi G}[/math] in fact relates somewhat to gravielectromagnetism since:

[math]\frac{1}{R} \frac{\partial m}{\partial R} = \frac{\omega \times \omega \times r}{G} = \frac{a_C}{G}[/math]

It also related to the gravielectric field as

[math]\mathbf{E} = \frac{m}{R^2}[/math]

The only difference is that he has used a scale acceleration and I have used the Coriolis acceleration - both may be the same thing from previous study, since a rotating universe will indeed be responsible for a growing scale factor. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

de nada,   Hazel be aware, I am speculating playing with ideas. Hand waving   Hoyles steady state model or something similar, might be more plausible than the Big Bang if for instance the CBR is evide

Theoretical    The Hot Big Bang occurred according to theory 13.9 Billion years ago, and the laws of thermodynamics forbid any new energy to be created. The CBR is cited as evidence for a hot big ban

The fields of astrophysics and cosmology at a career level (academia) are far from my understanding, as I only know something as an amateur and, even so, at narrowed topics.   But, discussing the subj

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1611.02269.pdf - this one? Looks interesting. 

That's the same paper I posted, I haven't found anything more recent 

" The central idea of this paper is that the volume law contribution to the entanglement entropy, associated with the positive dark energy, turns the otherwise “stiff” geometry of spacetime into an elastic medium"

That's the same paper I posted, I haven't found anything more recent 

" The central idea of this paper is that the volume law contribution to the entanglement entropy, associated with the positive dark energy, turns the otherwise “stiff” geometry of spacetime into an elastic medium"

His paper is certainly interesting, but being cautious of the thing we call dark energy, I have wonders concerning its origin, because my drag equations seem to indicate it is not just an energy associated to spacetime, it is in fact a thrust equation which may settle with a type of elastic medium-based model. 

His paper is certainly interesting, but being cautious of the thing we call dark energy, I have wonders concerning its origin, because my drag equations seem to indicate it is not just an energy associated to spacetime, it is in fact a thrust equation which may settle with a type of elastic medium-based model. 

Dark ????? means no one knows what the ????? it is. 

You might have noted I amused myself with a little speculation ref membranes and the ER bridges recently. The output from an ER bridge is where? a point in space and time, or everywhere not unlike zero point energy, or a white hole perhaps. The thought still amuses me a little. But it would just be a complete speculation, something along the lines of a many worlds multiverse.  

Another thought is zero point energy virtual particles exist because they can, because that is how space works. It can expand and it can contract at different locations depending on what is around.