Science Forums

Buffy joins the team

C1ay

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times I gotta tell you, the tequila is a *lot* less conspicuous!

I know, I know...it's just the worm! I still think they only belong on a hook. It just freaks me out, seeing that little shrunken body in the bottom of the bottle! :hihi:

Can we do pineapple rum instead? Or is that not "tough enough"? I *do* so like my uncles Jack-n-Jim on occasion, if the rum is too girly fo ya~!

Sheesh...is this a Science Forum or a girls' lunchtime chatboard??? :hihi:

See, that was your first mistake...you made me a Mod.

Then you were silly enough to make me an Admin.

You never recognized my secret plot to bring this forum under the full power and control of women, to turn it into the internet version of the Lifetime Movie Channel.

You may have suspected it when we brought in Aki last year, but still you let me stay.

And all was quiet for a while.

I was waiting,

plotting,

building my loyal following of men,

waiting,

biding my time,

waiting....

And then one day it happened...

Buffy posted.

And I just knew that all my waiting had finally paid off.

Finally, the person that would help me bring my plans to fruition.

And the kicker was, YOU liked her at once. How perfect was that?

You wanted her on the team. You begged and pleaded.

But I waited, making sure you wouldn't suspect a thing.

"Give it some time", said I. "Let's make sure she'll stick around", "Wait and see if she blows a gasket or gores some poor sap when he looks at her boobs".

You said "Ok, we can wait, but she'll be great for the staff".

And then I knew I had it in the bag.

Now you don't have a chance in the world.

But you are slowly beginning to realize that already, aren't you?

Look around you in the Mod forum... it's filled with people that LOVE Buffy. And people that really like me too :D

You are sooooo doomed.

Before long, my new whiz-bang programming friend, Louise, will sneak in and change the name from Hypography to Chick-chat-ography. Scores of women will invade from all over the globe. We'll talk about all those things that make us cry on Kleenex commercials, and that sappy Visa with the pregnant woman in the Australian outback whose sister flies across the world to tell her how huge she is... It'll be awesome, and you won't know what happened.

And you thought having me as part of the staff was a good thing for over a year, didn't you?

mmmmmmwwwwwwwwwaaaaahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

And the kicker was, YOU liked her at once. How perfect was that?

You wanted her on the team. You begged and pleaded.

But I waited, making sure you wouldn't suspect a thing.

Ah ha. I seem to remember something from the time she came on board, yes. :hihi:

See, that was your first mistake...you made me a Mod.

Then you were silly enough to make me an Admin.

You never recognized my secret plot to bring this forum under the full power and control of women, to turn it into the internet version of the Lifetime Movie Channel.

You may have suspected it when we brought in Aki last year, but still you let me stay.

And all was quiet for a while.

I was waiting,

plotting,

building my loyal following of men,

waiting,

biding my time,

waiting....

And then one day it happened...

Buffy posted.

...That was special ;). Were you bored :hihi:? Actually that was kind of cool... Can't wait for the flood of estrogen that is about to ensue ;).

I suggest your calculations do not allow for the principle of synergy? ;) ;) ;)
Synergy between nemo and Dark Mind? ;) I, um, don't think so... Now on the other hand, with Irish, well, guys with big guns and girls who get in bar fights, <kaboom!> now *there's* synergy for ya.... :hihi:

Cheers,

Buffy

___Indeed. It puts me in mind of the Zen of Target Shooting. I once on a 50 foot range put 5 .22 caliber bullets through the same hole dead center of the bull.

___It wasn't just my success, but my instructor's as well; breathe in halfway, hold, squeeze. Very satisfying to win one for the team! :hihi: