Science Forums

Wave Curvatures As The Strong Force And Related To Gravitation & Time Dilatiion

devin553344

Anyone that views the theory might think differently. Thanks for the pointers though, I will take them into consideration. Is that humble enough for you?

Probably not humble enough when you wish to criticize my own investigations in the previous post, looks like a revenge tactic to make statements on something you'd likely have nothing technical to say or add.

If you had asked to see my investigation so that you have learned more, I would have probably accepted.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Would you be capable of criticizing it?

You see, in contrast to just making things up with buzzwords that have been strung together randomly, I had to do my own research to see how, say relativity understands a possible bridging of its curved dynamics into a strong gravity paradigm.

I had to investigate P^{-4} propagators and understand the models in literature that was capable of describing them in terms of their spacetime curvatures. Heck, I even read Salam's strong gravity theory, and while the main idea was really appealing, I didn't find his model which relied on gravitons appealing.

Besides, I won't be posting any theory of mine here, because it would off-topic.

Perhaps you should start a new topic then. My ideas handle curvatures in the semi-classic sense. It's a pretty easy read and fairly easy to understand.

I guess I don't feel that space-time mechanics could be complex, which is where people error I think. Space-time is a simply machine!

I feel physicists have gone astray with particle exchange ideas like the Yukawa Potential

Probably not humble enough when you wish to criticize my own investigations in the previous post, looks like a revenge tactic to make statements on something you'd likely have nothing technical to say or add.

If you had asked to see my investigation so that you have learned more, I would have probably accepted.

Sorry if I offended you somehow. That was not my intent. Perhaps it's getting a little off topic :)

The Strong Force is tricky, I will tell you now that solution is incorrect from observation I have seen the correct solutions to the Strong Nuclear Force and they are much more complex than that, sorry kid. I was just going to be honest, I have worked with the Strong Nuclear Force, good attempt but no cigar, there are only right and wrong answers in physics and that is just not how it works. The Strong Nuclear Force changes mathematically shapes for each object even if that were the correct answer for a Proton-Proton pair, it would not satisfy another pair or a triplet, it doesn't work like E&M and Gravity.

Strong-nuclear-force-Electric-potential-

Strong Nuclear Force Lagrangian

sm-lagrangian1.gif

Edited by VictorMedvil

The Strong Force is tricky, I will tell you now that solution is incorrect from observation I have seen the correct solutions to the Strong Nuclear Force and they are much more complex than that, sorry kid. I was just going to be honest, I have worked with the Strong Nuclear Force, good attempt but no cigar, there are only right and wrong answers in physics and that is just not how it works. The Strong Nuclear Force changes mathematically shapes for each object even if that were the correct answer for a Proton-Proton pair, it would not satisfy another pair or a triplet, it doesn't work like E&M and Gravity.

Strong-nuclear-force-Electric-potential-

Strong Nuclear Force Lagrangian

sm-lagrangian1.gif

I have removed the file. I think that's the right thing to do here. I will work on it in private.

I have removed the file. I think that's the right thing to do here. I will work on it in private.

You don't have to do that you can model all you want, it's just currently wrong, it took me 4 years to get a right equation for Quantum Gravity as waves you are tackling a hard subject even then it took like 3 months to fully explain it and model it with 4 remarkable physicists help. I tell you now it took Dubbel just as long to get his solutions correct. All I can say is keep trying if you want to do it privately that is fine.

Edited by VictorMedvil