Science Forums

How To: Become a sponsor

Tormod

Want to help finance the running of Hypography? Or do you need e-mail and gallery space? Or do you just want to lose the ads? Our sponsorship programme is what you need!

lefthttp://hypography.com/forums/images/ranks/sub_main.gif[/img]We offer several sponsorship levels which should fit everyone's needs and wishes (and hopefully, wallets).

All our sponsorships give you ad-free surfing in the forums. This means no popups and no banners of any kind as long as you are logged in. All paying sponsors also get access to a special forum, The Club.

Getting rid of ads will also speed up the forum experience, since the ads are what takes the longest to load.

We are planning new features for paying sponsors, so please sign up for a sponsorship and help us make an even better site!

The sponsorships range from Basic through Platinum. Here are the details:

Basic Sponsorship - $10/year

Removes all ads for a year.

Silver Sponsor - $25/year

Includes more posting privileges, and access to The Club. Ad free surfing at our forums.

Gold Sponsor - $50/year

Includes more posting privileges, invisibility, and access to The Club. Ad free surfing at our forums.

Platinum Sponsor - $75/two years

2 Years of Gold at a 25% discount. Includes more posting privileges, invisibility, and access to The Club. Ad free surfing at our forums.

Logged-in members can read more about our subscriptions here, and place their orders:

Science Forums

How to pay?

The easiest way to pay is via PayPal. This is explained at each subscription's detail page found at the link above.

If you'd rather pay by check, please send a PM to TheBigDog who will get in touch with you.

Please note that sponsorships are non-refundable, as they are considered to be support for our forums.

The sponsorships do not automatically renew, but you will be notified before expiration so that you get a chance to renew.

If you'd rather pay by check, please send a PM to IrishEyes who will get in touch with you.

Yes I would prefer to send a check and I have sent Irish a PM. This opportunity to sponsor Hyprogaphy will help strengthen the forum and, I highly approve of this vehicle for the support and maintenance of this valuable media. It will in the long run improve the overall membership of hypography.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
How much gallery space comes with the differnt sponsor levels?

Bill

Sorry, I forgot to answer this.

Silver gets 10 Megabytes. Gold gets 50 Megabytes! And Platinum is the same as gold but lasts for two years, so 50 Megabytes.

If any sponsor should need more than that, just ask. :cup:

Mail storage is 50 Megabytes (Gold and Platinum only).

Cool!

I need to PM Irisheyes.

been meaning to.

I don't have a paypal account.

I don't have much of anything for that matter. :confused:

Except bills and plenty of excuses! :cup:

Its worth it just to get rid of the ads! :eek2:

This is the only thing I really do on the computer, besides a few researches.

• 9 months later...

ok I have posted more than 500 posts.

I read this site almost everyday.

I see there seems to be some upcoming overhead via the ad for design help.

Its obvious the time and effort Tormod and Killian and others donate to this site.

I might as well pay something for this addiction being as I have to hand over cash for all my other addictions.....

So my question is who do I contact if I dont want to pay pal a sponsorship. I havent seen IrishEyes around here for a while and dont know if a PM sent that way would be seen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...