Science Forums

Moderator Promotions

C1ay

Biochemist, Boerseun and Qfwfq are promoted to full moderator after their dutiful service as junior moderators. Hypography depends on it's voluteers to maintain the community for everyone's enjoyment and these guys have done a great job. Congratulations guys :eek2:

Biochemist, Boerseun and Qfwfq are promoted to full moderator after their dutiful service as junior moderators. Hypography depends on it's voluteers to maintain the community for everyone's enjoyment and these guys have done a great job. Congratulations guys :eek2:
Absolutely, and BTW, well deserved by all three fellows. I also extend my sincere congrats...............

Well deserved guys (And a lot quicker than my promotion :eek2:) !

Well hey, DM, you're younger. We had to make sure you wouldn't take off for the summer chasing all those California girls... :evil:

GREAT JOB to all three. It's a well-deserved promotion for all of you. keep up the good work!!!

Well hey, DM, you're younger. We had to make sure you wouldn't take off for the summer chasing all those California girls... :)
I got myself a Pennsylvania girl ;). Fine young lady by the name of Aubree [NAME REMOVED].

Oh f[EXPLETIVE DELETED], forgot about the privacy policy :D.

:eek2:

S[EXPLETIVE DELETED], forgot "swear words" too :evil:.

Anyway, yeah. I understand ;). I'm probably the youngest science forum moderator in history anyway :).

...Yeah right :evil:.

Plus I'm holding a 10-7 job (Anyone interested in refinancing their home:D ?) that pays $1,800 a month guranteed (Been here a few weeks now) plus commission (Need to pay for college some way ;))and I'm graduated from High School, at sixteen... Never thought I'd see the day ;).

Can you believe they let a teenager (and a minor at that) into a job where getting Social Security Numbers is an essential part of the job... And I'm responsible for taking care of documents that grant people well over $100,000 (Most of the time. My first loan amount was for $1,000,000 :evil:, but it didn't go through :(). Anyway, love the job, it allows me to do my neccessary work while being able to be here (Hypography :)) all day (I'm home for about 1-2 hours before I go to bed though, and usually dead tired :(). Oh well, education ain't gonna pay for itself :D.

;) :D. :) :) ;) :) :eek: :D ;) :) :) :( :) :( :D

I think you just won the coveted "Most Avatars In A Single Post of The Month" award!

My first loan amount was for $1,000,000 , but it didn't go through.

No problem, I can look after the money for them! :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :)

I haven't been assigned any forums to date, so it seems as if I'm the Moderator Without Portfolio. Not that I'm complaining, though - my surfing habits have been curbed slightly with my business taking up more and more of my time, so I can't guarantee that I'll be up and about for timeous, on-the-fly moderation.

But I'll give it my best shot!

Cheers from the farm,

Boerseun

I think you just won the coveted "Most Avatars In A Single Post of The Month" award!
YES! I'd just like to thank you all so very much for making this possible for me. You just don't know how long I've strived for this goal... And to have finally accomplished it... Wow. Thank you all so very much. :)

:) :eek:

No problem, I can look after the money for them! :)
Yeah, I would've liked to as well :). My company just couldn't beat a 4.625% interest rate on a 30 year fixed loan... We could beat the rate, but they were dead bent on sticking to a 30 year fixed, as opposed to maybe an "Option ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)" where you can choose your month to month payments (1% interest one month, only principle the next... whatever suits you) Oh well, there'll be others :).

That's right :eek_big:! When are we getting this guy a Forum to Moderate?

Have you not been paying attention? :)

"This guy" (:eek: has been doing some awesome Moderating lately. He's very good at tactfully keeping the conversations on topic, and helping new members.

Honestly, I've been very impressed with your mod-ing, B, and only expect you to get better!! :eek: