Science Forums

Various Pre Big Bang Scenarios Discussed By Pros

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats wrong with an actual scientist changing his/her mind when a better idea comes up.   I know full well 1) you keep bringing up old out dated theories and quoting them as if they are fact 2) I know

I have a real problem understanding what can possibly be meant by assigning a temperature to space.   Temperature is a property of matter in a state of thermal equilibrium. It can also be associated w

Please do :)   A Paper on Penroses Aeons or CCC Cosmic Cyclic Cosmology https://arxiv.org/pdf/1808.01740.pdf    "This paper presents strong observational evidence (99.98% confidence) of anomalous indi

There is a frame-dragging effect which is well-known in literature, called dark flow. Also primordial evidence suggests that there was a spinning property after a measurement of galaxies showing they preferred a specific handedness.

I cant go any simpler than this, there is no centre of the universe but it might appear you think you are there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsXsJtOQnTY

Spinning doesnt work

Edited by Flummoxed

In reference to the ''4D vs 3D'' rotation, a rotation in the way I understand it, requires that the acceleration of a universe from rotation is

[math]\omega \times (\omega \times r) = \frac{d\omega}{dt} \times r[/math]

And it is known that cross products cannot be used in any other dimensions than three or seven.

Edited by Dubbelosix

At the moment all you have done is wave your arms and presented no evidence in support of your claims. 

Don't make me laugh, I have recited credible scientists who worked in the field which show inconsistencies in your understanding of the validity of a spinning universe. I even went as far to tell you, that even Hawking admitted it, yet you use this as an excuse to attack me for a ''fringe theory.''

You need to get off that high ground you think you have and accept that there are others here more well-read into this subject than you. The reason I recite this ''fringe theory,'' is because there is evidence. You don't seem to know the definition of evidence and so makes this whole conversation pointless.

In fact, I will save you some time, on the scientific evidence wiki page, I extract the following:

Utility of scientific evidence. Popper's theory presents an asymmetry in that evidence can prove a theory wrong, by establishing facts that are inconsistent with the theory. In contrast, evidence cannot prove a theory correct because other evidence, yet to be discovered, may exist that is inconsistent with the theory.

Dubbelosix, on 06 Feb 2019 - 4:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Also, you cannot prove a theory wrong, another hole in your understanding of science.

:rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:  . I am certain I am not the only one that will be laughing themselves to sleep over this one       :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:

That might be overdoing it, but I allow myself a wry chuckle......  

This is characteristic Dubbelsox: black is white (and I'm a teapot)  :winknudge:

(And, so much for the "novel", eh? . Plus ça change.)

Chuckle?

Explain what is funny, except flummox spamming their own thread?

Are you seriously trying to say, you understand nothing of Popper philosophy, that is, the scientific method? You belong in the gutter along with flummox. Revel in each others misinformation.