Science Forums

Personal Topic

ralfcis

No dumdumium, you. Try to read with comprehension. I've already done what you said I could never do but you're the one with the math illiteracy that can't see it and never will.

Do you agree with what Al said above?

Do you agree with this, which he also said?:

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.  Albert Einstein

Edited by Moronium

That's why I asked for context or can't you even figure that out? Anyway I hope you understood my answer. I agree totally with the facts of relativity but not the theory Barry proposed to explain it. I have the math to support my claim. It's there for anyone to read. Aww, I forgot, it's too hard.

Edited by ralfcis

That's why I asked for context or can't you even figure that out? Anyway I hope you understood my answer.

You didn't give an answer, as usual.  Do you agree that this is preposterous?

The notion that some guy, light years away, can make people on earth die, rise from the grave, then die again, then rise again if he just keeps orbiting the planet he is near is preposterous.  His changing his personal "frame of reference" can have absolutely NO effect on Earthlings light years away.

Before you give an answer, remember that math "proves" it is true.

Try reading instead of talking for a change and maybe you'll be able to see the answer I provided. I'm not going to climb into the cobwebs between your ears and personally implant my insights into your dusty attic. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

Do you agree with the first quote from Einstein?  Yes or no?

Do you agree with the second quote from Einstein?  Yes or no?

Can you answer the last question I asked about the guy orbiting a distance planet?  A simple yes or no is all I'm asking for.

Edited by Moronium

No and no and under other contexts, yes and yes. It doesn't influence me. Only relativists blindly follow what Barry decrees.

Who the hell is Barry?  Typical "answer" from you.  Both yes AND no.  That way you can always be right, no matter what the question and no matter how self-contradictory you are.

How will you ever be able to determine that? Impossible for you. I did not answer yes and no. I said no to the context you gave me and yes under other contexts. I said I agree with relativity but disagree with Albert's (I call him Barry derogatorily) theory of relativity. How are you still confused? How do you not see the subtle differences of language and context. Is it because you can only scan paragraphs for key words that you use to retrieve info from wiki? Do you pass the Turing test?

How will you ever be able to determine that? Impossible for you. I did not answer yes and no. I said no to the context you gave me and yes under other contexts. I said I agree with relativity but disagree with Albert's (I call him Barry derogatorily) theory of relativity. How are you still confused? How do you not see the subtle differences of language and context. Is it because you can only scan paragraphs for key words that you use to retrieve info from wiki? Do you pass the Turing test?

The question wasn't whether you agreed with "relativity."  It was whether you agreed with his two statements about the nature of math.  Are you now saying "yes," you do agree with those statements?

"Apart from that I disagree with almost everything Barry had to say or haven't you been following my thread?" 

Nope that isn't clear enough for you. No wonder you don't understand what I say half the time. So if you don't understand it, how can you so stridently declare it's all wrong? A half-way intelligent man would be able to formulate a specific question for clarification. I've rarely ever seen you go half way. This is so much fun.

Wiki me the context because the 2nd one looks like he's talking about Heisenberg. Apart from that I disagree with almost everything Barry had to say or haven't you been following my thread?

There's the whole quote. It's nonsensical.  So what you're saying is that you disagree with everything Al said except for something you think he may have said about Heisenberg, that it?  Heisenberg also had NOTHING to do with the question.

You can't even understand the question.  No wonder your answers are so off the wall.

You appear to be both illiterate and inarticulate.  No one can understand irrelevant gibberish, eh?

Edited by Moronium

Do you agree with the first quote from Einstein?  Yes or no?

Do you agree with the second quote from Einstein?  Yes or no?

Can you answer the last question I asked about the guy orbiting a distance planet?  A simple yes or no is all I'm asking for.

That's to repeat, for a second time, the question, which was very clear.

You can't understand a simple question and you have no idea what the topic even is.  Yet you purport to answer questions that were never asked, and in such a way that no one could possibly know what you're even TRYING to say.

Edited by Moronium