Science Forums

Evolution Does Not Truly Describe The Natural World.

Dennisprime

But you have to think about the ones above the politicians who control the politicians. The entities behind the curtain. The real controllers who we don't see and remain nameless.

I do agree though they only have as much power as we give them. The ones on the bottom of the pyramid hold the top of the pyramid up. They only stay in power because we believe the reality they make us believe.

I think most politicians are psychopaths or egomaniacs. But yea not so bright and probably most of them are blackmailed.

Well this is why I think politicians are quite stupid, this is my IQ test from the free IQ test.

Untitled.png

"Mensa's requirement for membership is a score at or above the 98th percentile on certain standardised IQ or other approved intelligence tests, such as the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales. The minimum accepted score on the Stanford–Binet is 132"

stanford-binet1.jpg

Untitled.png

"Albert Einstein had an IQ of about 160 on Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales."

Untitled-2.png

Here is the link to the free 10 question classical IQ test which is Standford-Binet Scale, take your number correct divided by 10 times 164

((c/10) * 164 = IQ) to get your actual IQ only the first time counts, link = https://www.123test.com/iq-test/#classical-intelligence-test

Edited by VictorMedvil

Well this is why I think politicians are quite stupid, this is my IQ test from the free IQ test.

Untitled.png

"Mensa's requirement for membership is a score at or above the 98th percentile on certain standardised IQ or other approved intelligence tests, such as the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales. The minimum accepted score on the Stanford–Binet is 132"

stanford-binet1.jpg

Untitled.png

"Albert Einstein had an IQ of about 160 on Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales."

Untitled-2.png

Here is the link to the free 10 question classical IQ test which is Standford-Binet Scale, take your number correct divided by 10 times 164

((c/10) * 164 = IQ) to get your actual IQ only the first time counts, link = https://www.123test.com/iq-test/#classical-intelligence-test

I figured Albert Einstein took some kind of test. I wonder what the difference is between the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales and your regular IQ test?

Cool I will have to give that test a try when I get home. Word to the wise I wouldn't think my IQ is to high. I have a poor memory and many things I can't comprehend. I am pretty awful in mathematics. Basic Chemistry and Algebra 2 kicked my butt.lol! Although I did teach myself guitar and do kind of my own schooling in a few things. I guess my mind only wants to things it wants to learn.lol!

I figured Albert Einstein took some kind of test. I wonder what the difference is between the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales and your regular IQ test?

Cool I will have to give that test a try when I get home. Word to the wise I wouldn't think my IQ is to high. I have a poor memory and many things I can't comprehend. I am pretty awful in mathematics. Basic Chemistry and Algebra 2 kicked my butt.lol! Although I did teach myself guitar and do kind of my own schooling in a few things. I guess my mind only wants to things it wants to learn.lol!

IQ isn't determined by things like that, it's not the comprehensive version just the free version if you want a comprehensive IQ test then you gotta pay money for it. However the difference is the weight on the IQ test, like the Cattell version has a different scale. 164 on the Standford-Binet is the highest you can hope to achieve where as on the Cattell the max is like 200.

Edited by VictorMedvil

IQ isn't determined by things like that, it's not the comprehensive version just the free version if you want a comprehensive IQ test then you gotta pay money for it. However the difference is the weight on the IQ test, like the Cattell version has a different scale. 164 on the Standford-Binet is the highest you can hope to achieve where as on the Cattell the max is like 200.

I have never taken an IQ test but I have always wanted to not that it really matters I guess to see how dumb I am. :lol:

Edited by Thoth101