Science Forums

Need Help In Putting Text To Formulas

anti10188

Or at least show me what part seems wrong to you. please.
May i ask your opinon on another thing. it is about black hole and dark matter.
How i see a black hoel and galaxy around it
all galaxy objects like asteroind, planets stars have a layer like stracture.Most likely black hole too. 
As i see it lairs is 1C-2C-3C-4C-5C-6C divided be speed of light (particles found in big colider most like particles from first lair, they stable there, stable at high speed/pressure),the deeper the heavier. (lairs example-lie earth or sun lairs havier to center push lighter up top)
Particles constantly fusion and diffusion.
example of dark matter from here, fusion and diffusion in 3C cast some particles out of lairs, with higher speed then before (then C3) if it direct down it go to C4 or C5 and fusion and diffusion there,
If it direct up it go out of 1C 2C with no interaction with them (do to Einstain already did relativity (no energy exchange or interaction if speed difference is bigger then C))
out ward particle travel to the edge of galaxy (black hole is a biggest attractor and alost non particles can escape for long) the path they travel and they are is a dark matter (mass prlonget in space (compare to us)more then in one place at time)
after they lose speed and get attracted to edge most likely the decay, to simple our known speed particles. (they may decay on the way).
and they start to move to the BH again,and again, and again.
Also, we are in black hole in 0C-1C lair 2C is the blacknes we not see)

it looks ok, but sory for bad English, hope you understand me and my view.

Basically i see a black hole like this, it is realy hard for me to accept it as single point and big horizone. (i so hubble deep space photos of black hole with sun like surface, it lead me to this)
can you please help me calculate it or show me where i can get help with calculation.(put it in formula like stracture)

Best regards Dynin A.I.
P.S. part of this theory give me rotation of black hole namber and it is 22 years (360).

• 4 weeks later...

Or at least show me what part seems wrong to you. please.

May i ask your opinon on another thing. it is about black hole and dark matter.

How i see a black hoel and galaxy around it

all galaxy objects like asteroind, planets stars have a layer like stracture.Most likely black hole too. 

As i see it lairs is 1C-2C-3C-4C-5C-6C divided be speed of light (particles found in big colider most like particles from first lair, they stable there, stable at high speed/pressure),the deeper the heavier. (lairs example-lie earth or sun lairs havier to center push lighter up top)

Particles constantly fusion and diffusion.

example of dark matter from here, fusion and diffusion in 3C cast some particles out of lairs, with higher speed then before (then C3) if it direct down it go to C4 or C5 and fusion and diffusion there,

If it direct up it go out of 1C 2C with no interaction with them (do to Einstain already did relativity (no energy exchange or interaction if speed difference is bigger then C))

out ward particle travel to the edge of galaxy (black hole is a biggest attractor and alost non particles can escape for long) the path they travel and they are is a dark matter (mass prlonget in space (compare to us)more then in one place at time)

after they lose speed and get attracted to edge most likely the decay, to simple our known speed particles. (they may decay on the way).

and they start to move to the BH again,and again, and again.

Also, we are in black hole in 0C-1C lair 2C is the blacknes we not see)

it looks ok, but sory for bad English, hope you understand me and my view.

Basically i see a black hole like this, it is realy hard for me to accept it as single point and big horizone. (i so hubble deep space photos of black hole with sun like surface, it lead me to this)

can you please help me calculate it or show me where i can get help with calculation.(put it in formula like stracture)

Best regards Dynin A.I.

P.S. part of this theory give me rotation of black hole namber and it is 22 years (360).

Terribly sorry but no I don't understand you.