Science Forums

It's 2018, Why Are We Not Rioting And In An Anarchy State Yet? How Long Will It Take For Us To Rip The Decadent From Their Nests?

Super Polymath

Now I do believe the towers could have fallen from the weakening of the beams, obviously the inner support beams would snap and break apart before the outside because the outside isn't bearing all that weight. I don't know if they really did find nanothermite,but one thing I do know is that the third building was not even hit by a plane. I saw the third building collapse and I don't think debris alone would cause it to drop straight down like the towers? Maybe they got swept out out from underneath from all that building? So, even if it was just the planes that did all this, mind you I've seen a smaller skyscraper on fire, and heard that it had been hit by a smaller plane, and it didn't collapse but that was at night idk maybe the sun added to the jet fuel.

In any case if all of this was just two planes, it is possible that because they WERE these ginourmous boeing 747s, even if it was, people I googled Al Queda and it was named after a NSA computer list?? Okay maybe that's a coincidence, anyway, I've even heard that Osama declared war on the United States 1996 and that there was a WTC bombing before 9/11? That people involved in 9/11 are in alcotraz?

I've heard a lot of things but what I know is that The government just wants more and more and more from me. I got my high school diploma, okay that wasn't worth a career that could pay enough to live off of independently. A waste of a decade of my life that sucked for everyone I'm sure. Okay so that was an inneficient waste of time I mean over a decade learning to read and write and do arithmetic, useless. Okay so then I work and and do some college but by the time I'm in college I'm already like, legions ahead of my peers and yet they are passing and I am not? Btw why am I working if it's just a waste of my time and I'm not making enough money?

I haven't worked in years, the way I see it is they want to use me like a dog until I'm old and wrinkly, then they'll let me freeload off retirement. That's what I thought at first, but my father should have been retired decades ago and they're still working him like a dog??? He's 70 for Christ's sake! Wtf do you government

Better late than never to the red pill party.

You see I just don't see it coming. I see puppet Presidential jokes, Churches making a killing without paying taxes and dollar bills with a big eyeball atop a pyramid saying "one nation under God" for all eternity. May as well be reverse swastikas and everyone marching on like morons:

Better late than never to the red pill party.

Way to attack my issues with the NIST report though, a simulation=/=experimental evidence - not that the simulation even addressed the third building's collapse which was not hit by a plane. 

But hey, I'm not saying that is the big issue, maybe it was the planes as I'm no expert. However, if someone declares Jihad on the US 4 years beforehand it's as if we sat on our thumbs. Kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, David Karesh, Marathon bombers, the Columbine Shooters, the Vegas Shooter, they all raised numerous red flags years in advance then media goes wild when they are finally pushed over the edge by what we can assume is social inequality while the NSA sits on their *** doing nothing about the red flags raised.

But that's not my biggest issue, we are not making progress because of this class inequality and no one in the government ever says a word about the century old RBE solution...

No intervention, no helicopters taking people off the roof of either tower for an hour before the collapse. An hour is plenty of time for a dozen helicopters to take upward of 50 people off the roof at least in a highly Metropolitan area highway accidents have better helicopter response times than 9/11.

Again, no one ever addresses my concerns as to why a resource based economy isn't even discussed in politics given the practality and vast benefits. And I do not expect a response to either issue.

Capitalism does not work

https://youtu.be/nq_SpRBXRmE

Kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, David Karesh, Marathon bombers, the Columbine Shooters, the Vegas Shooter, they all raised numerous red flags years in advance then media goes wild

Again, no one ever addresses my concerns as to why a resource based economy isn't even discussed in politics given the practicality and vast benefits. And I do not expect a response to either issue.

Okay so that was an inefficient waste of time I mean over a decade learning to read and write and do arithmetic, useless. He's 70 for Christ's sake! Wtf do you government

To reiterate, this is what I'm holding whoever has the wealth on trial for. To me, this is a serious trial like in the judicial system.