Jump to content
Science Forums

Psychologist, Psychiatrist Or Therapist?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused on what to advise my sister. She wants to accompany her mother-in-law for having some strange behavioral issues. She needs an accurate diagnosis and treatment. Where should she go for consultation? Could it be a Psychologist, Psychiatrist or a Therapist?


A counseling psychologist or a family therapist can help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...

What are the symptoms of this woman? You can consult each of the specialists. I like to read about such cases, as I am very interested. I am currently studying the article https://www.becomeopedia.com/criminal-psychologist/ on what I need to do to become a criminal psychologist; since I'm about to go to university, this is the topic that really interests me. I would like to know how you will solve your problem and how this story will end

Edited by nannysowder59
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...