Science Forums

Reality = 1 × God

Ostronomos

The above is the first Divine equation that occurred to me today. I have channeled it. God can be communicated with. The first signs of His existence in History will become apparent soon enough. I have the conceptual equivalent to a mathematical equation proving the existence of God.

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Holy Meatballs, accept His noodly magnificence into your heart, into your soul, and ye shall forever be free. R'amen.

https://www.venganza.org

I prey that your heart will feel the divine touch of His noodly appendage.

Edited by A-wal

Although I don't adhere to all of A-Wal's version of your epiphany (I only make pasta on Christmas and Easter} I have a question. When you shared this divine equation to the Hypog. community what feedback were you hoping to hear?

A piece of advice, sharing your religious beliefs on Science forums is a recipe for abuse. I think most members don't care what religion you or anyone else believes in around here for the most part. As long as it isn't pushed on them, and it is not presented as a certainty which lacks proof.   

• 2 years later...
On 6/19/2018 at 10:04 AM, Ostronomos said:

The above is the first Divine equation that occurred to me today. I have channeled it. God can be communicated with. The first signs of His existence in History will become apparent soon enough. I have the conceptual equivalent to a mathematical equation proving the existence of God.

You believe in a False God and a False Messiah!

44541efacb38b21bc96d204258eb99b9.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil