Science Forums

Can Evolutionists Answer These??

Dima

Some speculative ideas may develop some hypotheses and some would try experimental ideas. Let's consider Hameroff idea that initial brain function starts from microtubule then we may consider quantum theory of consciousness, Bose-Einstein condensate and Froehlich mechanism would working as 'transformation media'. So a tiny single cell paramaecium we may consider that he is a 'conscious creature'.

I can give you one example where evolution and ID are both saying the same thing, but in two different ways. The time of Adam and Eve cooincides with the beginning of modern human culture, ie., Mesopotemia?. The way I see it, the story of the Garden of Eden is talking about a dawning in the human mind or ego that changed humanity from acting like natural but sophisicated migratory-gathering animals that looked human (paradise) into real modern humans who began culture with all its pros and cons.

This is verified by the bible by the story of Cain and Abel. Abel was a herder of animals and Cain a tiller of the soil. When Cain kills Abel farming supersedes nomadic herding and culture is able to form. When Cain is exiled, he is afraid and says, whoever shall see me shall kill me. Who were these whoevers Cain was afraid of, if one Adam and Eve were the only two other humans on the earth? It was the pre-humans who looked human but whose minds had yet to advance enough for modern culture. God gave Cain protection and Cain migrated east. His mating gradually shifted the local gene pool toward modern humans. His other brother Seth stayed in the middle east.

The great flood speaks of all the human abominations that caused the need for the flood to clean the slate. I am sure some of the genetic mutations between these two states, prehuman and almost human, were really messed up while having raw animal strength. Some of the earliest nearly human babes were really hot (beauty with raw animal sensuality) because even the angels can down from heaven for dates. This symbolism implies some very positive genetic mutations within these female's offspring from which progression gene pools emerged.