Science Forums

The best leader

karlfreak

ok i have to do a histriy assinment ( :eek: ) and u are goin to be my genie pigs :eek:

questions

a) best political leader at the moment

b)worst political leader at the moment

c)best politcal idea ever

d)effects of propaganda in chooising the political leaders i.e would arnie ever got govner if he was not a movie star

e)country with worst run paliment

thank u for your time :eek:

a) best political leader at the moment

Tony Blair, such as he is.

b)worst political leader at the moment

Find something loathsome in sub-Saharan Africa. Hutus and Tutsies are a good start.

At Runnymede, in 1215, the Barons of England forced King John to sign the Magna Carta. Next up is the US Declaration of Independence plus Constitution through the Bill of Rights.

d)effects of propaganda in chooising the political leaders i.e would arnie ever got govner if he was not a movie star

Starting with the 19th Amendment the presidency became a popularity contest instead of a logical choice. It was a terrible mistake and it grows exponentially worse (Media) with every election.

Depends. South Korea for deportment, Russia for results.

Your spelling is atrocious.

Remarkably insightful list, UA. I am not sure that I agree the US downfall was the 19th amendment, but your list of political highlights and lowlights is pretty good.

Absolutely Bio; Uncle is grounded in logical and detailed understanding. I just wish he could communicate with others on a less condescending level. I have always been impressed with his display of knowledge and his ability to verbalize detail with his intelligent remarks. If your listening Uncle, please take this as a complement even though it is limited to some degree because of your abrasive demeanor.

At Runnymede, in 1215, the Barons of England forced King John to sign the Magna Carta. Next up is the US Declaration of Independence plus Constitution through the Bill of Rights.

Starting with the 19th Amendment the presidency became a popularity contest instead of a logical choice. It was a terrible mistake and it grows exponentially worse (Media) with every election.

Depends. South Korea for deportment, Russia for results.

Your spelling is atrocious.

yeah it is but aw well and by the way i have no idea on american history as it is not a covered topic but i belive that there are countries with a lot worse problems than south korea for example any country america has invaded under the pretense of the U.N come of it is a joke is it not

You asked for the country with the worst run parliament, not which country has the worst problems... and if you don't know American history, how do you know what things America has done or the reasons behind them? And, I have no idea what the end of your post is asking there, sorry....