Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

there is one notable thing about our christianity: bad, bloody, merciless, money-grabbing, and predatory. the invention of hell measured by our christianity of today, bad as it is, hypocritical as it is, empty and hollow as it is, neither the deity nor his son is a christian, nor qualified for that moderately high place. ours is a terrible religion. the fleets of the world could swim in spacious comfort in the innocent blood it has spilled.

~ mark twain ~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i want nothing to do with any religion concerned with keeping the masses satisfied to live in hunger, filth, and ignorance. i want nothing to do with any order, religious or otherwise, which does not teach people that they are capable of becoming happier and more civilized on this earth, capable of becoming masters of their fates and captains of their souls. ~ jawaharlal nehru

• 2 weeks later...

Give me Liberty, or give me Death! -Patrick Henry

How do we persue greatness? How do we inspire those around us? How do your leaders inspire you? -Invictus

"If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies... It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it."

Albert Einstein

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."

John Gardner

• 2 weeks later...