Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

well, here are some of my personal favorite quotes.... of myself (including that one, these are all from last couple of weeks)

i have, perhaps, underestimated my ability to underestimate myself

being smart is just not my forte

i'm doing stuff, and also some things, but mostly stuff, yes, definitely more stuff

chocolate fudge brownie, dammit

i seem to be a bit immature this morning.... and the rest of my life

listen, you cant answer a question with a question, especially if that question was an answer to your question to me originally

books? i dont need books, i am perfectly capable with coming up with great quotes myself, thank you

my philosophy on life is this: ... *3 hours later* ... anyways, so that's a small bit of my philosophy on things, if you ever have more time, or are anywhere that bored again, i'd love to continue

This is an old fav of mine, not sure where it originates from but being a Surveyor in Florida it always hit home with me..

when you're up to your neck in alligators, it's easy to forget that the initial objective was to drain the swamp.

:turtle: :help:

(had to use a Turtle as we have no Gators?)

"This sentence, which has thirty-two words, would like to inform its readers that this is the second time that it has expressed itself, and therefore can be said to be quoting itself."

~~This sentence, which has thirty-two words, would like to inform its readers that this is the second time that it has expressed itself, and therefore can be said to be quoting itself.