Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

Always keep a loaded Winchester in the kitchen when the oven is hot and the plates are stacked on the counter -- because, kids may be "precious" to their parents, but there's plenty more where they came from, and we ain't exactly hurting for spares as it is.

Nelson "Mean Old Codger" Thompson

In my day we didn't have these thin laytex condoms so you could enjoy sexual pleasure. In my day there was only one kind of condom. You took a rabbit skin and wrapped it around your privates and tied it off with a bungee cord and you couldn't feel nothing! And half the time you didn't even know your partner was there. And we used the same one over and over again! 'Cause we were ignorant morons! Just a bunch of hairless, head-kabobs standing around with rabbit skins on our dinks and that's the way we liked it!

~ Dana Carvey, aka Grumpy Old Man

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Kabīr

Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth.

Archimedes

To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.

Elbert Hubbard

History is more or less bunk. It's tradition. We don't want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that is worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today.

Henry Ford

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.

Albert Einstein