Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

This young fellow was having difficulty with his boss because it seemed he was always making mistakes. So he asked his boss one day, "don't you ever make any mistakes"? His boss replied, "not any more" so then the young man asked, "why". His boss answered back, " because of experience". The young man then asked, "what kind of experience?" his boss replied, "mistakes".

"If I ever have kids, and they are upset, I won't tell them that there are people starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn't change the fact that they are upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't change the fact that you have is what you have." - Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I like that one :eek2:

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

-- Oddball in Kelley's Heroes

I'll cross post my response to the quote in the previous post that infamous likes:

It is Yin and Yang: without the mind there is no heart, without the heart, there is no mind.

I like mine better!

Onngh Yanngh,

Buffy

"Sleep is good. So, goodnight everyone! See you in a few hours when I wake up! Huggles and smoochies and smexing to everyone! Well that'th all for me, folkth. I need a bath and perhapth a nithe cookie before bed, eventually. I hope everyone enjoyth my newfound e-lithp. Sleep vs. Matazone...Matazone wins every battle except the last... I'm off to play in a fetish club so I'll see you all tomorrow xxxxxxxx If I don't leave, I won't finish my homework, so...bye y'all, luv ya! goodnight, I hate to leave such wonderful people, but sleep is important. Lies! all Lies! Sleep is unimportant! Sleep is for losers! Sleep is... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Goodnight to all of you, may you enjoy your postings, and never be flamed. the night has long whiskers, and the must be shaved. I don't know what that means either... but it sounds semi profound... Good night, all! I need to sleep. But I can't. Dang you Matazone for being so magically delicious! ::shakes fist:: Sleep, sleep never changes. The romans used sleep to gather energy and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for sleep and rest. Hitler turned a battered Germany into an economic sleeping power. But sleep never changes. -ten points if you can tell me what I'm parodying. It's quarter to three In the wee morning hours goodnight matazone My brain is flying at half mast... Night, all! I Will not be an insomniac. I Will not be an insomniac. I Will not be an insomniac. Does anyone actually read these things? 'Night all! Ever notice there are many songs saying, "Goodnight"? 'Goodnight, sweetheart' from the fifties, "Goodnight, ladies' from the movie, It's a wonderful life. 'Blue moon', also from the sixties, kinda qualifies, as well... any others? Time to go. 'night. Goodnight, I go to sleep, thinking about death, and war, and pessimistic idealism. sleep? What is this 'sleep' you speak of? sounds good. I must try it, at once! 'night!"

--If you can guess you win a prize :lol:.