Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

"People Ask Me, "Why is it free?" and I tell them (really slowly) "Because it doesn't cost anything." ~ William B. Austin

:)

Hey there Guadalupe, I heard it like this: "There's only one thing in life that's free, and that one thing is advice. You can get it day in and day out with no end in sight. And it's always free, that is until you start taking some of it."

Hey there Guadalupe, I heard it like this: "There's only one thing in life that's free, and that one thing is advice. You can get it day in and day out with no end in sight. And it's always free, that is until you start taking some of it."

It's true infamous, there are so many ways of saying it but I try using the short form when ever possible. :)

Sometime boxers, sometime briefs. :)

It's true infamous, there are so many ways of saying it but I try using the short form when ever possible. :)

Sometime boxers, sometime briefs. :)

Actually when you add, "until you start taking some of it", I believe that adds some extra dimension to the quote. But you are right, it is always better to choose your words sparingly.