Science Forums

Should We Send Un To Gaza?

HouseKnight1

SHOULD WE SEND UN TO GAZA?

Instead of investigating Hamas’s crimes against Jews and against the Palestinians, and sending troops that will remove the criminal regime of Hamas, the UN is going to send another fake commission that will investigate us, the victims of Hamas crimes.

In fact, the United Nations maintains for 70 years the UNRWA, the so-called «UN Relief and Works Agency", under pretext of helping Palestinian refugees (UN never helped Jewish refugees, at all). This corrupt device for pumping out taxpayers’ money has taken care that its activities never stop. To do this, UN officials raise cannon fodder for Palestinian terrorist organizations, in their schools in Gaza and elsewhere. Actually, UNRWA organization has created Hamas.

Hamas is holding hostage two million people in Gaza, who were deliberately deprived of their livelihood.

The Palestinian leaders staged the terror of Oslo and the terror of the Intifada primarily to stop the economic ties between Israel and Palestine. And they achieved this goal: 200,000 residents of Gaza and the West Bank could no longer work in Israel, where they earned well and provided decent living for their families.

Terrorist rulers of Palestine literally blew up 10 industrial zones built in accordance with the Oslo agreements in Gaza and the West Bank. They have achieved that Jews were evicted from Gaza, and their farms, which gave work to the workers of Gaza, were liquidated. Now Mahmoud Abbas demands the same for the West Bank. Sanctions against Jewish enterprises in the West Bank deprived work and income part of the Palestinians.

The ideal position to which terrorist rulers are striving is that which exists today in Gaza: a hungry people who receive their pathetic ration from terrorists and carry out all orders, otherwise people will lose this pathetic soldering, too. That is why Hamas can throw hundreds of thousands of unarmed Gaza residents, including women and children, to storm border fences. North Korean communists have not yet grown to the level of their Palestinian «brothers in the class.»

Hamas, and Fatah are criminal mafias, who established their control over the population by depriving the Palestinians of the opportunity to feed themselves with their labor. Palestinians are forced to go unarmed to battle, fearing starvation or death.

The international community has an obligation to release the Palestinian people from the yoke of Palestinian criminal mafias. Unfortunately, the anti-Semitic UN is not able to do so. I believe that the US and Russia, with the support of Egypt and Saudi Arabia, should take control of Gaza.

The military wing of Hamas, which rules this party, should be eliminated. The political wing can act legally. It is important to deprive Hamas of the means of war and terror, and most importantly — the ability to keep the population in fear, threatening to starve. The aid that Gaza’s people receive must be distributed not by criminals nor by UN, but by protector states. The corrupted UN has already proved that it cannot perform such a task.

Gaza should be turned into a protectorate. Legally, the status of the protectorate is stipulated in the UN Charter. In the Gaza protectorate, free elections can be held. If these elections win the political wing of Hamas headed by Ismail Haniyeh, then it will be possible to transfer to him the civil power in the Gaza protectorate, but not control over money and security. This control will remain in the hands of the Protector states.

In conditions of peace and security, it will be possible to ensure the accelerated development of Gaza. The problem of the lack of territory can be resolved through exchange: in response to international recognition of the Jewish «settlements» of the West Bank, including the united Jerusalem, Israel will be able to «add» the land to Gaza.

If Egypt agrees to help its brothers in Gaza (most of whom are descendants of Egyptian fellahs who settled in the Land of Israel in 1834-1840), this will help to solve the problems of the people of Gaza.

If the UN and the Organization of the Islamic Conference continue their policy of destroying Israel in order to satisfy the appetites of Palestinian criminal rulers, the suffering of the Palestinian people will continue indefinitely.

We in Israel do not intend to surrender to the mercy of enemies, knowing that there will be no mercy. We will try to survive at any cost. This price will pay the people of Palestine, as it happened in the past. Remember the Nakba: it was initiated by those who declared their love for Palestine and hatred of the Jews. We do not wish disaster to the Palestinian people, and more than once tried to resolve disputes peacefully. Just anti-Semites leave no choice and push the Palestinian people to another catastrophe.

http://aaronblog.co/2018/05/let-un-to-gaza/

post-94609-0-31812300-1526894553.jpg

Edited by HouseKnight1

No. Instead, Israel should determine a path that would ensure its security.  Your rhetoric is not helping.

Unfortunately, Houseknight1  seems to be interested only in rhetoric.  Not much point in trying to discuss issues with someone who has no interest in discussion.  When I pose questions to him, he never answers them.  Such a shame, because I come here for the discussions.

Unfortunately, Houseknight1  seems to be interested only in rhetoric.  Not much point in trying to discuss issues with someone who has no interest in discussion.  When I pose questions to him, he never answers them.  Such a shame, because I come here for the discussions.

We seem to have a lot of crank bloggers at the moment, one way or another.

My personal favourite at present is Moron, as he has this thread running on, of all things,  solipsism.......to which he himself is almost the only contributor!! You couldn't make it up! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

No. Instead, Israel should determine a path that would ensure its security.  Your rhetoric is not helping.

So, what a path do You propose? Our discussion will resolve main players: Israel, Iran, Russia, USA and Hamas. Currently, Hamas tries to force on Iran and Turkey to interfere with Israel, by provoking Israeli retaliation to rocket barrages. I hope, that Russia together with Trump will stop Iran.

The realistic solution for Gaza seems Israeli occupation of Gaza and cleansing of Hamas military wing. Then the USA, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Egypt may take military control over Gaza. I'm not sure, that all these will agree to participate such a multinational  force, maybe only part of them. Maybe, Israel will be forced to continue occupation of Gaza, which is undesirable. Anyway, the occupation of Gaza will enable ending of "blockade" and resolving humanitarian problems. Terrorists turned Gaza people hostages, and foreign force must liberate the Gaza people from the trap.

Edited by HouseKnight1

Liberate? :) I think has Israel has such a big heart that it's simply not going to rest until it's 'liberated' all of Palastine, at least before their bleeding hearts lead them to liberate Syria and onward.

The blockade is against international law. What's really needed is joint international military action against Israel and the expulsion of all Israeli nationals outside of the agreed 1949 borders, Israel is spreading like a cancer but it can be treated. This has gone on long enough.

Liberate? :) I think has Israel has such a big heart that it's simply not going to rest until it's 'liberated' all of Palastine, at least before their bleeding hearts lead them to liberate Syria and onward.

The blockade is against international law. What's really needed is joint international military action against Israel and the expulsion of all Israeli nationals outside of the agreed 1949 borders, Israel is spreading like a cancer but it can be treated. This has gone on long enough.

Israel survived straight military actions of British empire and the USSR. Currently, Israel pushes back Iran intervention. Blockade of the terrorist state of HAMAS, which seeks genocide of the Jews fits international law and the UN charter. My proposal is to end the blockade by smashing HAMAS. Moreover, Israel may invite international force to keep order in Gaza:  http://aaronblog.co/2018/05/protectorate-of-palestine/

Edited by HouseKnight1

And here's my proposal. Withdraw Israeli all nationals back to within Israel's true borders and stop trying to use the animosity that your state created to justify further broad stroke "smashing" of Palestinians whose only crime is to live in territory that Israel wants to claim.

I doubt Hamas' goal is genocide, that seems like a very unrealistic ambition considering how many Jews live outside of Israel. I think their true goal is the complete annihilation of Israel, they see themselves as a resistance movement (Hamas means Islamic Resistance Movement) and Israel as the terrorist state. It's a view I wholeheartedly share, as should anyone else with a shred of moral fibre. You reap what you sow, don't piss people off and use their retaliation as an excuse to make things worse just because you're trying to justify invading their land and taking it for yourselves!

Edited by A-wal

• 2 weeks later...

And here's my proposal. Withdraw Israeli all nationals back to within Israel's true borders and stop trying to use the animosity that your state created to justify further broad stroke "smashing" of Palestinians whose only crime is to live in territory that Israel wants to claim.

I doubt Hamas' goal is genocide, that seems like a very unrealistic ambition considering how many Jews live outside of Israel. I think their true goal is the complete annihilation of Israel, they see themselves as a resistance movement (Hamas means Islamic Resistance Movement) and Israel as the terrorist state. It's a view I wholeheartedly share, as should anyone else with a shred of moral fibre. You reap what you sow, don't piss people off and use their retaliation as an excuse to make things worse just because you're trying to justify invading their land and taking it for yourselves!

You don't believe in what Hamas is declaring and doing. You don't believe in Iran ayatollahs promises. Well, Your predecessors didn't believe in Hitler's promises. But we cannot relay on Your belief. We must resist current (tenth) attempt to destroy Israel.

Edited by HouseKnight1

I believe Israel was given a border and has been invading Palestinian territory, I believe Palestinians have every right to fight back and I believe they should be given international support rather than branded as terrorists when the true terrorist state is Israel. I believe Israel's actions are that of aggressors (and cowards), not victims and they need to be stopped.

• 4 weeks later...

From legal point of view, Israeli-Palestinian border was established in the 1998 agreement between Netanyahu and Arafat. According to this agreement all Jewish settlements of the West Bank remained under Israeli sovereignty.

Regarding HAMAS' and generally Palestinian ambitions, so those depend on Israeli resistance to all attempts to annihilate us. I hope, we will resist these attempts, but it means, that Israel must occupy the West Bank, otherwise Palestinian ambitions may turn true.