Science Forums

Negative Mass Particles

• 3 months later...

I have done a great deal of research recently into "Negative mass particles" I have found that they are actually negative "mass" particles strangely and can replace Dark Energy in any of my equations, I would like Buffy or an admin to revert the original post back to the form where polymath was right because he is. Despite my utter disbelief in "Omega" Particles with negative mass. I was wrong that universe is a much stranger place than ever imagined.

If you deleted the original post, there's not much we can do. We don't have an undo function for that. Sorry.

Perhaps - I want the old days back again and they'll never come back, and I am haunted by the memory of them and of the world falling about my ears, :phones:

Buffy

• 4 weeks later...

Basically, after much disbelief and the need to test this there are negative mass particles with -M, here is the original article if such particles exist there are wormhole creation particles to keep the mouth of it open. 

https://newatlas.com/negative-mass-particles/52848/

imageproxy.gif

images.jpg

It makes a Tube between the Gravitational Attraction layers.

151151921522299.gif.a75ed8f5306dc1511933

Edited by Vmedvil