Science Forums

Terrorism, September 11, 2001, Violent Islamic Jihad

scherado

Britain? You prefer to take a coffee now or in the IRA-era?

Two items from Britain (not part of terrorist attack statistics):

Possibly 10,000 victims in this obscene child-sex scandal. fyi, I wrote-off Britain long before this news was revealed.

Sarah Champion resigns as shadow equalities minister

I won't be sending my nieces to Britain for tea any time soon.

---------------------

2 things: you only reply to one thing from all I posted. And shall I go to find you descriptions of which of the 30 murders last week only in Chigago?

Your links are just bullshit, in the sense that some muslim extremist hit 2 gay men and so they become far right. What about all the neo-nazis hitting gays? The second article is about ****ed up law-system and the guy is not even potrayed as an extremist.

Both articles are not in favor of your arguing for Europe being unsafe and implicitly the US being safe, they are also not arguing against. They just have nothing to do with it.

If something you need proper statistics, otherwise it holds no value.

You speak about feeling unsafe, so what measures you need for that? Attacks or potential of attacks.

Lack of liberty (like introducing sharia) does not mkae you feel unsafe (you know the rules and know what to do and not do), it makes you just not free.

Are you serious?

Edited by scherado

Germany, Cologne, January 1, 2016:

Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve

Why it took half a year for the full extent of the New Year’s Eve assaults in Germany to be known

Please note that these are not "terrorist attacks" and won't be part of "sanctus"'s attack statistics.

Edited by scherado

1. Yes it was directed at you.

2. Back on posting #5

3. I told you before you can shove that list up any orifice you'd like that isn't spewing BS. Good luck finding that.

I don't recall that verbiage.

Have you figured out, yet, the difference between a repetitive, historical, confirmed cooling period, sometimes called "ice age" and a runaway sun-like heating and transformation into a fiery-ball devoid of any potential future life after killing-off-all-life period?

Do you understand the question? Or did I get you confused with someone else?

Edited by scherado

I don't recall that verbiage.

... Or did I get you confused with someone else?

It's all a blur of nonsense after a while. I suspected as much; it was "BanterinBoson":

"Continued warming" necessarily implies "no end" to the warming and that necessarily means the earth would exceed the temperature of the sun and would never stop warming. ...

Feel free to put me on ignore...roflmfao!!!. That was pretty funny.

Could you please define "heavy lifting"?

As an amateur, I would surely be in the way of investigators.

Do you suppose I should endorse torture? I know that if I were being tortured beyond my ability to endure, I would surely make up stories to end it, so how reliable would any information gleaned from torture be?

Should I enlist in the military? I might be competent with a firearm, and in good physical condition, but I'm sure the military would judge me to be too old. Besides, who would help keep the farm going in my place?

Or would you just have me go around chanting to "kill them all"?

I asked about the meaning of "maintain situational awareness."

For my part, I have remained fully informed and have attempted to educate others when appropriate and in recent years have decided to separate the wheat from chaffe on one particular side of the political spectrum, when appropriate.

I asked about the meaning of "maintain situational awareness."

In life, there are many dangers, not just from Islamic terrorists, but also from others who might behave violently, or stupidly, and there are dangers from natural or man made disasters.  Wherever you are, you should always be aware of your surroundings and the people in them.  You should pay attention to what is going on around you, and you should always be aware of exits or places that may provide cover.  It would also be prudent to learn self defense, and learn how to keep calm in moments that could induce panic

This is not new news: Sweden, apparently, is in not far from a breakdown of civil society.

Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR, National Police Commissioner: “HELP US, HELP US!”

This is poisonous and hysterical rubbish. One would have to be practically unhinged to take it seriously. 

But...if you google it, you will find this nonsense is peddled by Jihadwatch, Powdered Wig Society, the Geller Report, etc all reciting word for word the same false material, written by someone called Nicolai Sennels, who seems to be a sort of Danish eugenic neo-Nazi*. (claims muslims have a weak gene pool due to being inbred, etc)

A glance at the European news stories of the last 6 months makes it perfectly obvious there is no truth whatsoever in it. 

Fake news and really nasty stuff.  

*More about Sennels here: http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/robert-spencer ;

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2010/12/20/breitbarts-bigpeace-promotes-muslim-inbreeding/174557

Edited by exchemist

In life, there are many dangers, not just from Islamic terrorists, but also from others who might behave violently, or stupidly, and there are dangers from natural or man made disasters.  Wherever you are, you should always be aware of your surroundings and the people in them.  You should pay attention to what is going on around you, and you should always be aware of exits or places that may provide cover.  It would also be prudent to learn self defense, and learn how to keep calm in moments that could induce panic

Is that what you meant by that phrase?-"maintain situational awareness"

Edited by scherado

Is that what you meant by that phrase?-"maintain situational awareness"

Sorry, I thought that bit of common sense was obvious, so yes.  As I said before, I am not qualified to prevent any attacks, but , as I stated above, living is a dangerous thing to do, so you should, as the Boy Scouts say, "be prepared."

I have visited the cities of Boston, New York, Chicago, and Honolulu, where I had good times and didn't feel afraid, but I still payed attention, and maintained  awareness of my situation.

We can't all be prepared to stop every bad thing from happening anywhere in the world, but we can be prepared to react, survive, and help others.

Sorry, I thought that bit of common sense was obvious, so yes. As I said before, I am not qualified to prevent any attacks, but , as I stated above, living is a dangerous thing to do, so you should, as the Boy Scouts say, "be prepared."

I have visited the cities of Boston, New York, Chicago, and Honolulu, where I had good times and didn't feel afraid, but I still payed attention, and maintained awareness of my situation.

We can't all be prepared to stop every bad thing from happening anywhere in the world, but we can be prepared to react, survive, and help others.

Now I know what you mean and meant by that phrase.

If you think that I think about being the victim of an attack when I go here and there and, yes, everywhere, then you've been smoking crack as well as a few others whom I've read in this forum. But when it comes time to decide which side to take, and it might just be an either-or, or "binary" as people say today, when you need to make that decision, you just might choose the wrong side.

I will explain this, if necessary.

Don't be rude schlepdo let other people on the ward use the computer. Now go see the nurse, get your meds, and go to the common area to watch TV for a while. I'm sure there are other narcissistic bi-polar residents who would love to hear your riveting propaganda.

I will consider that as part of your continuing application for the list. [New Kid On The Block (list)]

Edited by scherado